1, Elmwood Park, NJ 07506 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Zaytouna Photography

My name is Sereen and I am the creative eye behind Zaytouna Photography. I am your photographer, your semi event planner, your touch-up makeup artist and your new friend!

As your photographer, I strive to capture every carefully planned out detail, every raw emotion and most importantly the love you and your significant other share. I focus on the chemsitry present between each couple. I focus on your unique love story. I focus on YOU.

I love meeting my couples in person before their event date. Establishing a friendship and working relationship is crucial for a seamless expereince. I arrive on your special day as your friend who is there to capture the most special day of your life, the most intimate moments, the purest joy shared amongst you and your loved ones. This is beyond a job for me, it's a love of mine and a way of life.

As a promise, you'll have a comfortable expereince from start to finish, and in the end we certainly won't part ways as we would have built a friendship and not a business transaction.

Follow Zaytouna Photography on

Zaytouna Photography 6
Zaytouna Photography 7
  • Abrar

Abrar Shahin · Getting married on 05/31/2020

Amazing engagement shoot experience!

Zaytouna Photography did our engagement shoot and there are absolutely no words to describe how happy I am with our photos! Zaytouna Photography was an absolute dream to work with! Her work is honestly everything I envisioned and more. Our friends and family were also very impressed by her work! Aside from capturing breathtaking photos, she was very professional, easygoing, fun, and knowledgeable. She made us very comfortable in front of the camera, which really shows in the pictures. She made it easy for my fiance and I to be ourselves. We honestly could not be more pleased with Zaytouna Photography. If you are looking for a photographer in this area for your wedding, engagement shoot, maternity shoot, or any type of photoshoot I highly recommend Zaytouna. I promise you will not be dissapointed! We cannot wait to have Zaytouna Photography capture our wedding!

Sent on 06/19/2019
    Zaytouna Photography 12
    Zaytouna Photography 13
    Zaytouna Photography 14

Sarah Hassan · Getting married on 04/07/2020

Such a relaxed experience from start to finish!

I found Sereen of Zaytouna Photography via Instagram and I am SO glad I did. It was such a delight working with her. She made the entire process easy. She is extremely professional and explains what to expect from booking, to the day of and even after.
    The day of our wedding she arrived earlier than she was supposed to, she introduced herself to my family and began setting up. Once she was done she began photographing right away. Needless to say I was nervous and she certainly caught a whiff of that and kept reminded me to breath and "shake it off" she literally made me shake away my nerves.
    I loved seeing some sneak peaks behind the camera that got me so excited to see all the final results.
    The best part was how she wasn't just my photographer. She helped fix my dress and veil if needed to. She ran back and forth between my fiancé and I to make sure no photo went missing.
    When we were falling a bit behind schedule she reminded me to breathe and that it'll be okay. You can imagine how nervous and anxious you can be when things start to stray away from your itinerary but Sereen was so helpful in calming me down and said that just means more time for more photos.
    The night went on and things flowed as imagined. When I received my photos I fell in love over and over again. They were absolutely magical. Sereen did as she promised and captured the true raw emotions between my husband and I. Skipped the fake and nervous smiles and right into true genuine emotions!!! The photos at the reception were just as amazing. She captured it all and you wouldn't even know she was there -- meaning she didn't interrupt a moment to capture a photo it just happened so seamlessly and that's definitely something you want on your wedding day. No interrupted moments just a natural flow and someone who is able to capture those moments for you.
    We created our custom wedding album and the process was a dream. Easy way to choose our images, a beautiful life like slide show of the album and a chance for any revisions before being sent off to print. We chose our color linen cover and our names and wedding dates to be embossed in gold foil on the cover. It came with a beautiful wedding album cover and a gorgeous wedding gift from Sereen which was an enlarged image that was encased in a frame with the most intricate details which now hangs in our living room!! So sweet and unexpected.
    If I had to replan this wedding, I'd choose Zaytouna Photography a million times over!!

Sent on 04/29/2019

Jasmine Taher · Married on 06/29/2019

Loved working with her !

She’s one of the most kind hearted and sweetest person to work with! I usually don’t like taking pictures but she made it feel so fun and so comfortable. I can’t wait to have her capture more of my special moments in the future.

Sent on 09/03/2019
    Zaytouna Photography 15

Zaytouna Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,500.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Albums, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Trash The Dress, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Matted Prints, Prints, Proofs, Save the Date, Thank You Cards

1 Wedding Deal & Discount