Yours Truly Invitations

Parkersburg, WV View map

Lindsey Smith is the owner and designer of Yours Truly Invitations. She founded the business in 2005 and has since helped thousands of clients achieve their stationery design goals with her creativity and award winning customer service.

Ordering is very easy. Consulations are free and can be done via email, phone, video call or in person in our design studio if you are local to Parkersburg, WV. Once a design idea is achieved, a detailed invoice is sent. A depsoit of 50% is required to start the design proof process. Up to five rounds of online proofs are included with each order. Once a proof is approved by the client the balance is due and we put your order in que for printing and production. Production varies depending on the conplexity of the design and time of year but is generally 2-4 weeks.

Please visit my website www.yours-truly-invitations for more information .

www.yours-truly-invitations.com

• Woman-owned

What invitation and card products do you offer?

Custom Invitations
Menus
Place Cards
Programs
RSVP Cards
Save the Dates

What services do you provide?

Addressing
Assembly
Calligraphy
Design
Printing
Shipping
Thermography

What is your minimum order requirement?

• Jessica
    Jessica Married on 11/18/2017
    Words cannot even begin to express what a pleasure it was working with Lindsey! She was so professional and I was beyond impressed (shocked, actually) at how quick and prompt her responses were to every email I sent her! She worked with me until my invitations were exactly the way I wanted and I couldn't be happier with the way they turned out! They were exactly what I envisioned and I am so beyond happy with her work. Whatever your stationary needs, go with Yours Truly!! I promise you will not be disappointed! Thanks again for everything, Lindsey!
  • F
    Faith Married on 09/23/2017
    Yours Truly by Lindsey is an outstanding business. There are so many beautiful options to choose from. She responded right away to every question and concern I had. She made and shipped the invitations so fast! I was really surprised I received them so quickly. My invitations are absolutely gorgeous and PERFECT. Gorgeous quality! I HIGHLY recommend Yours Truly!
    Vanessa Married on 09/16/2017
    I absolutely loved the design and layout of the invitations i recieved. Every time i emailed i recieved one back no more than a day later, and sometimes even as quick as 10 minutes! Great great service!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

18 photos · 09/12/2015

Pricing

Yours Truly Invitations Price Rates

Makeup by Amy McCoy Makeup by Amy McCoy Wedding Hair & Makeup

I personally used Yours Truly Invitations for my wedding & could not have been happier. Lindsey takes the time to design every detail of the invitations with you in order to create unique & beautiful invitations to fit your wedding & she uses high quality products. I believe an invitation is the first look into the wedding that a guest gets to your wedding....and first impressions are everything....if you want your wedding to make a great 1st impression on your guests....you can't go wrong with Yours Truly Invitations!

Grant's Rental Grant's Rental Wedding DJs

Yours Truly Invitations specialize in "Truly" unique invitations. She adds the right touch to make your invite everything you want it to be!

Michele Coleman Photography Michele Coleman Photography Wedding Photographers

Beautiful work and great personality to boot!

Parkersburg, 26101
Location of (Yours Truly Invitations)

Other vendors in Charleston for your wedding