Yours Truly Invitations Reviews

40 | Parkersburg, WV

40 Reviews for Yours Truly Invitations

• Jessica

Jessica · Married on 11/18/2017

Words cannot even begin to express what a pleasure it was working with Lindsey! She was so professional and I was beyond impressed (shocked, actually) at how quick and prompt her responses were to every email I sent her! She worked with me until my invitations were exactly the way I wanted and I couldn't be happier with the way they turned out! They were exactly what I envisioned and I am so beyond happy with her work. Whatever your stationary needs, go with Yours Truly!! I promise you will not be disappointed! Thanks again for everything, Lindsey!

• F

Faith · Married on 09/23/2017

Yours Truly by Lindsey is an outstanding business. There are so many beautiful options to choose from. She responded right away to every question and concern I had. She made and shipped the invitations so fast! I was really surprised I received them so quickly. My invitations are absolutely gorgeous and PERFECT. Gorgeous quality! I HIGHLY recommend Yours Truly!

Vanessa · Married on 09/16/2017

I absolutely loved the design and layout of the invitations i recieved. Every time i emailed i recieved one back no more than a day later, and sometimes even as quick as 10 minutes! Great great service!

Lorena · Married on 10/15/2016

10 stars!!! I absolutely LOVED the invitations that Lindsey and her team created for my wedding. She was quick to respond to my requests. The details we talked about were perfect! She also granted my special request of printing an order in Spanish. They were very well packaged and arrived quickly and safely. I couldn't believe how beautiful they turned out. Thank you Lindsey for your beautiful creations!

Deanna · Married on 07/02/2016

Yours Truly Invitations by Lindsey was such an amazing experience. She is so responsive and dedicated to detail. The quality of these invitations is better than I have ever seen and they truly are breath taking. I would absolutely not only recommend Lindsey, but I have told all friends and family to contact her about any event they may need invitations or stationary for. She is wonderful to work with and loves what she does!! Thank you, Lindsey for making my day that much more special!!!!

Sent on 04/11/2016

Yours Truly Invitations's reply:

Deanna, you are so sweet! Thank you for trusting me with your invitations. I really enjoyed working with you and appreciate the referrals more than you know! I really do love what I do and I love making my brides happy most of all. :)

Yours Truly Invitations is ran by the owner, Lindsey. I have greatly enjoyed working with her. I met Lindsey at an in town Bridal Expo, discussed my vision with her, and she was very good to offer suggestions regarding "the view" for my wedding. Lindsey made our wedding invitations and had them ready to go in plenty of time to work on addressing and stamping them. She is currently working to meet our other stationery needs such as menu, memory table sign, wedding programs, etc. I have really enjoyed her services. With all the experience she has, she has given me a lot of tips as to when things need mailed and so on. The work is detailed and I have not worried once if the work will be "A+" quality. Each piece of stationery has been wonderfully made. I would highly recommend Yours Truly Invitations to any with stationery needs.

Lauren · Married on 04/22/2016

Lindsey and her team did a wonderful job on our wedding invitations and table numbers. I had a vision for what I wanted and she was able to visualize it, create it, and put it on paper! I am so happy with how everything turned out and it exceeded my expectations. She was helpful and patient in the design process too - great customer service. I would definitely order from her in the future!

Lindsey is so helpful with creating invitations that are tailored to your specific wants and needs! I am beyond pleased with my wedding invitations by Lindsey!!! I couldn't have asked for anyone to be more patient, kind, and hard-working with these, while coming out with such a beautiful result. After this experience, I can't see myself buying invitations online ever again. Any invitations I'll be using in the future will be designed by Lindsey!

Ashley · Married on 09/26/2015

I searched for invitations for months before finally finding Yours Truly Invitations. They had exactly what I was looking for. I could not have asked for better communication and guidance building the invitations. I wanted a sample invitation before actually placing the order, as I was nervous about not being able to see them in person. Lindsey had this out within 24 hours, along with paper and envelope samples included. The draft invitation

I recieved my invitations at no time at all! Plus I got to make payments and not pay it all at once! :) She is also extremely nice!

LOVE LOVE LOVE her work ! Lindsey is easy to work with and responds very quickly to any questions I have. The invitations are high quality and I have received so many compliments on them. Wouldn't have anyone else do my save the dates, invitations, thank you cards, or food signs! I would HIGHLY recommend her to anyone.... Thank you Lindsey!

Sent on 06/17/2014

Yours Truly Invitations's reply:

Thank you so much for the review! I am so glad you loved your items. If you would like to order thank you cards I am happy to give you 15% off as my way of saying "thanks!"

Saydha · Married on 05/02/2015

My fiancé and I were so happy and fascinated with the invitations and the best part was it's exactly like you see it in the website. Definitely, we recommend their products are spectacular.

I was looking for a unique rustic wedding invitation for our spring wedding. We got married on a horse farm and I thought an invitation with a horseshoe graphic would be perfect! After some searching I came across Yours Truly Invitations. I contacted Lindsey about creating a custom listing and she was so quick to respond! She was more than accommodating with my requests for colors and other minute details. I could not believe the speedy delivery of the custom order too! I loved our invitation suite so much that I had her create matching custom tags for our wedding favor drinking jars. Everyone adored the final products!! Yours Truly Invitations is a one of a kind vendor and I definitely plan on using their services again in the future!!

Carrie · Married on 12/13/2014

It was a pleasure to work with Lindsey on the invitations and wedding programs for my daughters wedding. We couldn't be more pleased with the quality and beauty of the invitations and the ease of ordering.

Jessica · Married on 10/24/2014

Lindsey was accommodating and very easy to work with. Great experience!

Jen · Married on 09/06/2014

I LOVED working with Lindsey!! SO professional, on time, and amazing to work with! Our invitations look very high quality and so perfect for our venue!

Hannah · Married on 09/05/2014

Lindsey was great to work with. She responded to emails in a timely manner. My invitations exceeded my expectations! I am going to use her again for any programs, thank you cards, or any other stationary needs!!

Ashley · Married on 08/15/2014

I would definitely recommend her to anyone!!! Amazing invitations!!! Exactly what I wanted, I got!!! Thanks again

Peyton · Married on 08/09/2014

I was able to design my own invitation with quick feedback even though she was 9 months pregnant! Would definitely use them again!

The vendor, Yours Truly Invitations has a very easy web site to choose a design for your special event. As the mother of the groom, I was needing a rehearsal dinner invitation. I wanted the perfect invitation for the venue. I remembered a physician, who had a beautiful wedding invitation, and she utilized Yours Truly Invitations. She said how easy and wonderful the vendor was to work with. She was absolutely right! I selected the invitation, and e-mailed all the information I wanted. I received a response to my request the same day, and it was over the weekend. I even had to change the date of the rehearsal dinner, and there were no issues. The vendor was happy to accommodate the change. I received notification the invitations were ready to be shipped and they were delivered to my home within two days. Excellent service via e-mail, and all done in the comfort of my home.

• W

Wietske · Married on 06/14/2014

Given our distributed family, we had two weddings in the last 12 months, one in Canada and one in Greece. Lindsey helped us make invitations and all other reception stationary for both weddings which had completely different themes. Not only is she flexible in exploring new materials and design ideas, but she is also very fast, meticulous, and creative with her designs! I loved working with Lindsey (the fact that I worked with her for two weddings should already convey this) and I will definitely work with her again for future events (Christenings, etc.)!

• StacyTichy

Stacy · Married on 11/09/2013

Lindsey has been more than wonderful. We have been back and forth so many times changing things (then I would change my mind and we would change it back...haha) but every single time she was more than HAPPY to help and change even the smallest detail to make sure it was exactly how I wanted it. When I say we have been back and forth many times I really mean that. My whole inbox is is full of Lindsey emails (lol). When I came to Lindsey this was my second round of invitations. I had previously ordered online with Wedding Paper Divas and was so disappointed when I received the invitations. They were AWFUL!!!!!! Lindsey met with me personally and we sat down and went over the theme of the wedding. She took the information I gave her at our meeting and ran with it. My invitations were above and beyond amazing. I have had many people tell me that they were the best invitations they have ever received and they loved the presentation of the invitation. I was in love with them and once I got them couldn't wait to send them out to our guests. Another great thing about Yours Truly Invitations is you don't have to worry about assembling all of the invitations (which I had to do with Wedding Paper Diva's). When I received my invitations all they needed was a stamp on the envelope and they were ready to go. Lindsey had them all ready for me (assembled, stamps on RSVP card, and addressed). I could go on and on about my experience with Lindsey but I would start to get boring. Thanks for everything Lindsey. You have made this experience so enjoyable for me and I can't wait to display the stationary for the reception as well.

Sent on 10/23/2013

Yours Truly Invitations's reply:

You are so sweet. :) I loved working with you! I am so glad that you love your invitations. Working with brides like you is why I love what I do. I can not wait to see your wedding pictures!! It is going to be stunning!

Emily · Married on 06/15/2013

I absolutely loved working Lindsey. She was so easy to get a hold of and she worked with me on everything I wanted in my wedding invitations. They came so quickly and I was so shocked at how beautiful they were. I became more in love with them as I began filling them out and the comments I have received on them were amazing. Beautifully made and I couldn't have asked for anything better. No one could be disappointed by the quality in the invitation or the amazing customer service. Thank you for helping make our day that much better!

Sent on 03/07/2013

Yours Truly Invitations's reply:

Emily, Thank you so much for the sweet review! I am so happy that you and your guests love them. You were wonderful to work with! Please let me know if you need anything for your wedding ceremony or reception. :)

Carolyn · Married on 05/25/2013

Lindsey is absolutely wonderful. She was so easy to work with. She had so many wonderful ideas and was so accommodating. The quality of the invitations was wonderful, I got so many compliments.

Staci · Married on 03/17/2012

Lindsey did a great job on our invitations, they looked stunning. She is a fast worker and the quality is phenomenal! Thanks so much, I have already recommended her to tons of people.