Your Day Make-Up

Charleston, SC 29401 Map · Phone number

15 Reviews for Your Day Make-Up

Jennifer · Married on 07/28/2012

Rachel was great to work with. She provided a initial consultation in my home and traveled to the wedding site to do our makeup. She made everyone look their best and was happy to honor individual requests. She made me feel extra special on my wedding day!

Meredith · Married on 06/16/2012

Rachel was WONDERFUL to work with. She was quick to reply to any and all of emails and answered all my questions quickly and patiently. She was extremely flexible when setting up locales for both my trial run and wedding day makeup and rolled with last minute venue and time changes wonderfully.

She listened to requests made by myself and my wedding party and everyone was thrilled with their makeup. The best compliment I got on my wedding day was that I looked like a more radiant version of myself. My biggest fear was that I would look too "done up" and be unrecognizable. Rachel helped me achieve the perfect natural, dewy wedding day glow I was hoping for. The airbrush makeup is the way to go in the South Carolina heat and humidity. It held up wonderfully, just as Rachel promised.

Overall, Rachel is incredibly communicative, very flexible and so pleasant to work with. She was kind and patient while still incredibly efficient, which put everyone at ease on what could have been a very stressful morning. She made everyone look beautiful and left us all feeling much more confident. The perfect way to start my wedding day! I'd recommend Rachel and her work to anyone.

Rachel was so wonderful! She was very quick to respond to me when I first contacted her. My mom was in town and Rachel was able to fit me in for a trial on VERY short notice. She laid out all of the terms in her contract and made everything easy to understand. Not to mention she did a wonderful job when she did my make-up on my wedding day! I loved my make-up and everyone was commenting on how great of a job she did! I would definitely recommend Rachel and Your Day!