Las Vegas, NV 89122 Map · Phone number

delete102
aria10
jackb

40 Reviews for Your Beauty Call

LaVey and Janine provided makeup and hair for myself, my two bridesmaids and my mother. They did such a beautiful job. I don't normally wear a lot of makeup but they did a great job balancing what I needed for the photos and what I wanted to be comfortable.

Catherine · Married on 11/07/2015

I can not say enough good things about Your Beauty Call. We had 11 people get their hair and makeup done for the wedding and everyone looked so beautiful. The girls ran right on time so and made the whole experience so enjoyable. Lavey and Janine are so personable so having them getting us ready was such a treat. I felt so beautiful on the day of the wedding as well as when they did my hair and makeup for the engagement pictures. My makeup lasted all through the wedding. I highly recommend this company.

• Candace

Candace · Married on 11/07/2015

LaVey is simply the BEST and one of the most important calls as a Bride you could make! Can't thank her enough for not only making me and my entire bridal party look totally gorgeous on our day, but for the laughter and lightheartedness you brought along; making the getting-ready process genuinely enjoyable. Just after one correspondence, you grasped my vision bringing everything together perfectly!

Your Beauty Call FAQ

• What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Hair, Makeup, Manicure / Pedicure

Real Weddings

• Enchanted Florist
    Enchanted Florist Wedding Florists

Your Beauty call, It is in the name! Your beauty is what is brought out and all you have to do is call!

• Peridot Sweets
    Peridot Sweets Wedding Cakes

Janine & LaVey are THE best at what they do. They work their magic for weddings and really listen to their clients! You know they're professional when they show up....always gorgeous, always knowledgeable. I've let these women doll me up for my own head shots and they came out amazing!

• Girl Who Drew You
    Girl Who Drew You Wedding Favors

I was very nervous to have my engagement photos taken. I am not that comfortable with my looks. After SEVERAL rave reviews, I asked Your Beauty Call to tackle the task of my hair and make up. They were more than happy to oblige. During the actual experience of being pampered by them, what I noticed the most was how quickly it went. There was no "Sit still!" or "Look this way!" or hair pulled or tear in my eye. They were the utmost professional beauty team I've ever dealt with. I CANNOT wait to have another engagement where I can employ their services. They did a beautiful job and I have received ENDLESS compliments on my photos, in which I have to admit--I actually look lovely. Do yourself a BIG favor and run to the phone to book Your Beauty Call. They are amazing!