300 Emory Street, Asbury Park, NJ 07712 Map · Phone number

About YellowYellowYellow

My name is dave and I take pictures. Her name is Moo and she takes pictures too. That's probably why you're here. We're not going to talk about pictures in this section because you've probably already looked at our work and decided that you love it and thought "how can I know more about these awesome peeps who took these incredible pictures?" and clicked to find out. or maybe you thought "what the heck is wrong is wrong with these people?" and clicked to find out. Either way, this is us!

What we enjoy most about life is learning. I couldn't live without macaroni and cheese, backscratches, my cats, tacos, and my bicycle. Moo likes making things look pretty, french toast, shoes, and me.

I despise swiss cheese, vinyl siding, the sight of blood, ham sammiches with too much ham, and boston red sox fans. Moo hates sweet tea, the news, client meetings, Cleveland, and having a boss.

In the spirit of full disclosure: I have no formal photography training. I do have a BS in Mechanical Engineering and an MS in Engineering Management. Let's both pretend that's relevant and make my mom happy. Moo is rocking a BFA in Photography.

Together, we're bigger than the sum of our parts and we're going voltron on this mutherfucker.

Please drop us a note and let me know what you think about our website, our photography, our availability, or if you're a nigerian prince and need a safe bank account number to transfer your fortune to.

Follow YellowYellowYellow on

2034
2035

3 Reviews for YellowYellowYellow

REBECCA · Married on 09/08/2012

MOO AND DAVE SHOT MY WEDDING ON SEPTEMBER 8TH.
    THEY ARE TWO OF THE MOST AMAZING PEOPLE.

PROFESSIONALLY, THEY ANSWERED EVERY CALL, TEXT, EMAIL RIGHT AWAY.
    WE MET FOR COFFEE OR DINNER MULTIPLE TIMES.

OUR ENGAGEMENT PHOTO SHOOT WAS AMAZING. I WAS AGAINST IT AT FIRST AND THEY MADE ME FEEL SO COMFORTABLE AND CALM AND LAUGHED ALL DAY.

ON MY WEDDING DAY, THEY WERE THE ONLY ONE OF MY VENDORS THAT SHOWED UP EXACTLY ON TIME READY TO GO.

THEY HAD A GIFT FOR ME, MADE ME LAUGH AND KEPT ME CALM WHILE GETTING READY.

THEY PICTURES ARE ABSOLUTELY AMAZING !! THEY WERE AT MY RECEPTION THE WHOLE TIME TAKING PICTURES.
    I HAD MANY PEOPLE TELL ME THAT THEY LOVED OUR PHOTOGRAPHERS ! THEY WERE NOT PUSHY OR IN ANYONES FACE YET THEY WERE ABLE TO GET SO MANY AMAZING PICTURES !!!

IN THE END, I LOVE THEM AND THEY ARE AMAZING !!!!!!!!!!!

Sent on 09/20/2012

jamie · Married on 10/09/2010

We had a mishap with our original photographer & ended up being happy we did! They saved the day! We were so thankful to have them. The proofs are amazing! There are so many cool shots we don't know how we are going to be able to narrow them down for our album. You would be lucky to book them as your photographer! We sure were!! Even though they are listed as South Jersey he had no problem coming to North Jersey for our wedding! We had so much fun with them!

Sent on 11/18/2010
  • centid

Donna · Married on 09/11/2010

Dave and Moo were amazing to say the least. They provided us with all the time we needed, were professional, fun and creative. The pictures are so awesome. Anything we wanted they did, plus some. We really lucked out by finding them. The quality of work is extraordinary. They should be charging thousands more.

Sent on 11/05/2010

YellowYellowYellow FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? One Event / Day, Digital Files, Prints
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,330.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount
  • What photography services do you offer? Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, One Event / Day

• 300 Emory Street Asbury Park, 07712 See on map