Lexington, KY 40509 Map · Phone number
Availability Check your date
  • Photos
  • Pricing

About Yaste Photography

Yaste Photography is a wedding photography company located in Lexington, Kentucky. The photographer captures the unique moments between couples and guests using contemporary, vintage, and photojournalistic styles of photography. It also offers photography services for maternity shoots and family portraits.

Yaste Photography provides photographs in formats such as albums, canvases, and digital files. The company also provides printing rights to couples for them to share their wedding photographs with anyone they wish. The services it offers include:

• One event per day
  • Liability insurance
Follow Yaste Photography on

6 Reviews for Yaste Photography

Cheyanne · Married on 12/09/2017

My fiancé and I have LOVED working with Taylor! She has so far taken our engagement photos which we absolutely loved and was so quick to get us sneak peaks and then the full album of them. She has been so wonderfully flexible and responds to all of our questions quickly and professionally. We can't wait for her to shoot our wedding photos and video and cannot say enough good things about her!

Sent on 01/10/2017

Kristin · Married on 11/11/2017

Taylor is nothing short of spectacular! She did a great job on our engagement photos, and she was a dream to work with for our wedding day! She captured our HUGE family and wedding party, and somehow found time to get romantic shots of my husband and I. She is professional, talented, and she accommodates your needs! I would recommend her to anyone! I can't wait to see the rest of our wedding photos!

Sent on 12/21/2017

Alexa · Married on 06/17/2017

I love Taylor's work! She's so easy to work with, knowing exactly what to tell you to do for each picture. She's always in a great mood, making clients feel more comfortable in front of the camera. Best of all, her photography is amazing and she gets your pictures back to you so quickly. I highly recommend using her for ANY of your photography needs!!

Sent on 01/11/2017