Yanis Garcia's Photography

Worcester, MA View map Visit website
$1,100 Most Popular Price

$1,100 Most Popular Price

Yanis Garcia's Photography is a wedding photography and videography service based in Worcester, Massachusetts. My business aims to provide you with a priceless highlight film and wedding coverage for you to cherish for years to come. My candid approach focuses on geniune moments, capturing all the laughter, joy, and tears of your special day. I strive to provide high-quality service at affordable price points and a stress-free experience for every couple. Clients describe me as energetic, easy going, punctual and most importantly down to earth. If there is anything I can do for you please do not hesitate to ask.

Any couple is welcome to meet with me in person or we can always schedule a Zoom or Facetime call to get to know each other. With a one-event-per-day policy, I can focus entirely on capturing the events of your long-awaited occasion. I also offer a range of other services, including microphones for the celebrants and drone videography of your wedding venue. If need be I am also open to traveling to multiple locations on the day.

No matter what race or color, I do my best to go above and beyond for all couples. I love what I do and I do it with a passion. So don’t be afraid to reach out to me because you will not regret it.

• Black-owned
  • Hispanic or Latinx-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?

$800

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Multi. Locations

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$1100

Add'l Hours
Client Revisions
Full Feature Video
Save The Date

What primary style do you identify with?

Cinematic
Storytelling
Traditional

Which wedding events do you service?

Ceremony
Pre-Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What videography services do you offer?

Add'l Hours
Client Revisions
Drone Footage
Multi. Cameras
One Event / Day
Save The Date

What final video formats do you offer?

DVD
USB Flash Drive

1 User photo

Caytlin C. Married on 05/22/2021

Stunning work! Great experience with Yanis!

We worked with Yanis for our wedding videography and he was nothing short of amazing. He was so respectful and compassionate with us and absolutely allowed us to genuinely enjoy our day while getting amazing footage of parts of our day we did not get to experience on the actual day. Thank you so much Yanis! You will not regret hiring him to capture your wedding day. We are so thrilled.
    Mitchel M. Married on 02/22/2020

Excellent service

I would highly recommend Yanis Garcia's photography for any weddings/ events. He provides great quality work at a very reasonable price. He's very flexible and punctual. I honestly would not go to anyone else!

Yanis Garcia's Photography's reply:

Thank you for your review Mitchel! That is all correct. The quality of work is important along with providing a reasonable price to all my clients. Looking forward to more shoots in the near future with you!

Best Regards,

-Yanis
    Matt S. Married on 02/02/2020

⭐️ ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Yanis Garcia photography was top notch! We hired Yani to photograph our wedding day, from the first time we met him he was professional and and gave lots of ideas and also was very receptive of our visions . He was communicative and responsive. Went above and beyond ! He now has a lifetime client! Thanks again Yani and Christina. 5 ⭐️

Yanis Garcia's Photography's reply:

Matty, your day was super special and we enjoyed 100% capturing every moment. Thank you for the fantastic review and we appreciate your business!

Pricing

Yanis Garcia's Photography Price Rates

Worcester, MA, 01603
508-690-8054
Location of (Yanis Garcia's Photography)

Other vendors in Boston for your wedding