Y Studio Photography

Gainesville, GA View map Visit website
$3,000 Most Popular Price

$3,000 Most Popular Price

"If you see beauty in something, don't wait for others to agree. Capture it."

Hello, my name is Yasmine, I'm the owner of Y Studio Photography and my goal is to capture every beautiful moment of your love story. Y Studio Photography is a proud LLC and is also insured. Being a professional we take pride in our work and want to offer the best quality service to our clients.

I believe in messy hair, silly tickles, and warm kisses. I capture the small and meaningful emotions throughout your special day so you can look back and remember how much fun it was! Memories are something you just simply can't put a price on.

Being a past bride myself I understand how overwhelming it can be planning such a huge event. I'm here to help make this process as easy and stress free as possible. You will remember this day for the rest of your lives which means you deserve to remember every single moment, big or small. I'm a proud single shooter in the North Georgia area and I am so honored you've taken me into consideration for your special day.

I am proud of the work I bring to my clients when they book me and I can't wait to talk about your big adventure together.Lets do this thing!!

With love,

Yasmine!

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2,200

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Add'l Hours
Prints

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3,000

Add'l Hours
Multi. Locations
Trash The Dress
Prints

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Natural
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Destination / Travel
Multi. Locations
Trash The Dress
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

• Amy
    Amy P. Married on 03/25/2022

Thankful for Yasmine

Working with Yasmine was such a joy. She captured so many moments from my wedding. My husband and I look back at the pictures fondly, thankful to have found an amazing, intuitive, and kind photographer such as Yasmine. We will definitely work with her again in the future for family pictures, holidays, etc. You cannot go work by working with Yasmine. You will be so happy you did.

Y Studio Photography's reply:

Thank you so much!! I had the best time in the world with y'all! I can't wait to work with you all again in the future!!!
    Ashley R. Married on 03/19/2022

Engagement/ Wedding pictures

She is is easy and fun to work with. We where completely blown away with how amazing all of our pictures turned out. Anytime I had a question she would get back in a timely manner. Will definitely use her again for future family pictures!!!

Y Studio Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words Ashley! I had the best time with you, Zoey, and Edward. I can't wait to work with y'all again in the future!!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

Pricing

address Gainesville, GA, 30507
Location of (Y Studio Photography)

Other vendors in Atlanta for your wedding