About XO Photo Booths

Customizable Photo Booth Rentals at Affordable Prices

XO Photo provides premium photo booth rentals at affordable rates to New Hampshire, Massachusetts, and beyond. Our industry-leading booths are great for weddings and special events. With a spacious enclosure than can fit large groups (Our current record is 20!) our booths feature touch screens and instantly print high-quality photos for you and your guests!  We also offer high quality Scrapbooks, Fun Prop Packages, High-Res Digital Files, Always Unlimited Photo Prints, Custom Artwork, Social Media Kiosks, Green Screen and more.  We can even match your photo strip and scrapbook colors to your party colors!  We can also provide frames designed just for photo strips.  We also offer dazzling up lighting to create a fun or romantic atmosphere at your venue, and we offer discounts when booked with a photo booth package!

To get more information about our services please visit our website or to inquire about availability please send us a message above or give us a call at 603-583-9642!

Categories: Wedding Rental

Clean Up (15)
Delivery (15)
Backdrop(s) (15)
CD/DVD of Images (14)
Social Media Integration (3)
Lights (1)

We loved working with XO Photo Booth for our wedding! Our guests loved the photo booth and I loved how helpful they were throughout the planning process. Plus, they don't reuse props and provide a scrapbook as an additional memento. I would highly recommend working with them.

Profile Picture Mariel, 11/18/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

I was thrilled with XO Photos service. All my guests LOVED the photo booth. The attendants were friendly and helpful. My favorite part is that at the end of the event I went home with an album of the photo strips with messages from my guest, a flash drive with all the pictures on it and all the props! Highly recommend XO Photo!

View Vendor Response

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

220x220 sq 1513654982008 1513654975222 uplighting pec 2

Up Lighting with Photo Booth Package

$995.00 Value | Promo Code: LIGHT400
Get up FULL ROOM, Wireless, DXM Controlled, LED Uplighting for your event for up to 6 hours for only $500 with the purchase of any photo booth rental package! The stand-alone rate is $999. We only use wireless lighting fixtures, so there are no ugly wires and no need to search for outlets. We can match the lighting colors to your theme to create a fun or romantic atmosphere at your celebration.
Available to the first 20 couples
#WW3cbbcd21f12be415

3 ENDORSEMENTS
I highly recommend Rachael and her team! XO Photo is the best Photo Booth in New England. Rachael and her team are professional, creative, and fun! I am always quick to refer all of my clients to XO Photo for weddings and corporate events.

XO Photo has so many prop options to choose from to make your event so much fun! Even that conservative uncle will enjoy putting on that crazy hat and glasses for a fun photo with his niece that both she and he can take home to remember!

Events

16 Hunt Rd, Kingston, NH 03848   See On Map
603-583-9642 (phone)
XO Photo Booths is a wedding photo booth rental service from Southern New Hampshire. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Salem, Portsmouth, and Boston. XO Photo Booths is a professional wedding photo booth company that has been part of the Southern New Hampshire wedding industry for 2 years. We specialize in custom photo booth rentals at affordable prices.