XO Photo Booths Reviews

210 Reviews for XO Photo Booths

• Laura

Laura Kirschner · Getting married on 10/08/2021

Choose XO Photo Booths!

Pete is so knowledgeable and was so helpful through the entire process. He did a great job getting the crowd pumped up for our wedding on the DJ side. As well as the Photo Booth pictures and strips came out amazing!! Getting them online and on a USB is awesome as well as the Guest Book option! He had really great suggestions and the artwork he came up with was perfect. You will not be disappointed using XO Photo Booths!

Sent on 08/26/2020

Andrea Hannula · Getting married on 11/03/2020

Fun, organized and professional!

We all had such a great time at Adam's Bar Mitzvah! I really appreciate everything you did to facilitate that great time! I was very nervous about the timing of it all, as well as keeping the kids busy and you certainly eased that anxiety by just 'taking care of it'! Adam's friends are still talking about the experience...job well done :)

Sent on 04/24/2019
  • Cara

Cara Kusa · Getting married on 10/09/2020

Amazing addition to the Wedding

XO Photo Booth's were one of my favorite decisions I made to have at our wedding! They brought out the goofy sides of our family and friends and they kept the guests feeling young! Our attendant had no issue with two 5 year old's constantly up in front of the camera changing poses and costumes. Pete was helpful throughout the whole process and he let me design my own logo at the bottom of the photo strip which was a huge deal to me! He told me the dimensions needed and I created one to my taste! Highly recommend XO Photo Booths! You will not regret the fun times it brings to everyone at the wedding

Sent on 10/21/2019
  • Elizabeth

Elizabeth Young · Married on 08/09/2020

Great for a school field day!

XO Photo Booths is a great company to work with. They set up their photo booth at our school about 3 times every year for our field day. Students LOVE it. It helps create lasting memories of their friendships made at school. And it gives the chance for our students to be goofy, which they love.

Sent on 10/14/2019

Christina · Married on 10/19/2019

The best decision I made for my big day... other than the obvious :)

If I could give them 10 stars I would. The XO Photo Booth was absolutely incredible. It was such a big hit and my guests absolutely adored your staff! Ted and Matt were phenomenal!! They got everyone excited and even took some hilarious pics with my guests. I cannot say enough good things about them. I am so, so happy I booked with XO!

Sent on 10/25/2019
  • Kim

Kim Hamilton · Married on 10/05/2019

Wedding Fun

The photo booth was an absolute hit at our daughters wedding this weekend. All of our guests got in on the fun! There were lots of props and it was a very spacious booth! Xo Photos was extremely professional to deal with and we will definitely be using them for all of our functions! I highly recommend them.

Sent on 10/07/2019
  • Cassandra

Cassandra Horohov · Married on 09/21/2019

Such a great choice!

XO Photo Booths did an amazing job at our wedding! We had a smaller wedding and I initially was a little unsure of having a photo booth but I am so glad I did. Everyone absolutely loved it! We got so many great and fun pictures that we wouldn't have had otherwise. The prop choices included a wide variety. Our attendant was kind and was especially patient with our younger guests. Pete was also very quick to respond to any requests or questions we had leading up to our big day. Thank you so much for helping to make our day fun and memorable!

Sent on 10/16/2019
  • Samantha

Samantha · Married on 08/11/2019

Great photobooth experience!

XO Photobooths was a great company to work with! The attendant and the props and photo strips were more than we could have expected. Definitely spring for the guest book!

Sent on 08/19/2019
  • Rachel

Rachel Sater · Married on 07/12/2019

Super fun!

XO Photo Booth are sooo easy to work with and so nice! They were incredibly patient with our youngest child. The photo booth was super fun and there were lots of different backdrops. Thank you for making our event so special!

Sent on 12/10/2019

Liz Morris · Married on 06/07/2019

Very professional - photo booth and DJ perfect for events.

Pete with XO was very professional, flexible and did a stellar job with last minute game suggestions for our company's Holiday party. Music was great and he got most of our long list of song requests in, which was great given the limited time. The photo booth is always a hit and very easy to use. Great job, would highly recommend.

Sent on 12/19/2018

XO Photo Booths's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind comments! Your company holiday party is always a lot of fun for us too! See you next year!

Bryan Brennan · Married on 04/20/2019

XO Photobooth was outstanding!

I can't recommend Pete and XO Photobooth enough. They were so cool came and collected through out the process. Answered every email, no matter how simple or dumb the question was extremely quickly. They were totally engaged in making our day wonderful, while being completely self sufficient, which was so beyond helpful when planning got busier and busier. One thing that was so beyond awesome was he grabbed us for 2 minutes at one point during the day, which was crazy, and very easily posed us for a series of pictures...less than 3 minutes of our time, and when going through our pics of the day, they are some of our favorite. True professionals I would use again.

Sent on 04/26/2019

Matthew Comenitz · Married on 02/11/2019

XO Photo is The Best Around

From the first time reaching out to XO Photo to the week after our big day, XO Photo continued to impress my wife and I. They were informative, helpful, quick to respond to email, and supplied amazing quality! Their photo booth was a HUGE hit, and I strongly advise you to combo the up lighting package as our wedding was able to transform from elegant into an awesome party throughout the night! Just when we thought we couldn't be happier with the services, we were surprised that XO Photo actually paused and took pictures of our first dance as well. It was our first photos we received and we loved them.

6/5 stars in my book!

Sent on 11/13/2019

Jodi Slomsky · Married on 01/06/2019

Excellent service

I contacted XO Photos based on experience at a previous event. XO photo Booths was very easy to work with. They were professional, arrived on time and had excellent materials. The staff was dressed professionally and I received all the photos that had been promised. I priced several vendors and their price was more competitive than other vendors.

Sent on 10/12/2019

Susie Schroadter · Married on 12/15/2018

Super professional, easy, uncomplicated and half the price of others.

They offered great service, needed very little from me, we’re very kind, and quoted me but half of what other companies did.

Sent on 12/30/2018

Lori Chesloff · Married on 12/08/2018

Awesome Experience

Our event was wonderful and XO Photo was right about the Photo Booth providing entertainment. The kids spent the entire time having fun in the booth. The attendant was very good and the digital files are great! Their professional sound system worked out perfectly, as we could play our own music. I was glad I didn't need to rely on the sound system at the venue as no one there really seemed to know how to work it. Thanks again for everything. I'll be in touch in a couple of years when it's my younger daughter's turn!

Sent on 12/30/2018

Khari Mombrun · Married on 12/01/2018

Birthday party

The photobooth was fantastic at my sons birthday party. The photo strips came out looking sharp and I am definitely going to use XO for my next party!

Sent on 12/28/2018

Caitlin · Married on 09/22/2018

A photo booth was a last-minute addition to our wedding plans. I did some searching around all the websites and XO Photo Booth came out as a clear frontrunner. This was one of the few vendors we hired blind (not knowing anyone personally that had used them) and we ended up going with quite a few “extras” like the guestbook and the digital + print-outs. We were so happy with the final product(s) and the service we received! Furthermore, our guests had so much fun with the many many props! The open air booth was the way to go for us so that everyone could see the pictures being taken and it just made the hallway that much more fun :) We highly recommend!

Sent on 10/06/2018

XO Photo Booths's reply:

Thanks Caitlin for calling XO Photo Booths at the last minute. I'm glad we were able to accommodate you, and very happy that you were so pleased with our services.

Marilyn · Married on 09/01/2018

Excellent service! We booked them last minute and they made us feel completely comfortable and at ease with booking. Everything went so smooth throughout booking process. The wedding coverage was wonderful! Everyone loved the booth and the many props they brought as well. Highly recommended! We will certainly be booking again!! THANK YOU!!

Sent on 09/10/2018

XO Photo Booths's reply:

Thanks so much Marilyn for calling XO Photo for your wedding! I am very pleased to hear that both our customer service and photo booth services were to your liking.

nope · Married on 08/18/2018

Great experience at our backyard wedding! Staff was great. They kept everyone coming back for more and signing the guest book.

Sent on 09/12/2018

XO Photo Booths's reply:

Hi Chris & Jenny! Thanks for the kind words and we're so glad that you enjoyed your XO Photo Green Screen Booth! Be sure to call us again when you reach your 5th anniversary.

Mariel · Married on 11/18/2017

We loved working with XO Photo Booth for our wedding! Our guests loved the photo booth and I loved how helpful they were throughout the planning process. Plus, they don't reuse props and provide a scrapbook as an additional memento. I would highly recommend working with them.

Sent on 01/30/2018

XO Photo Booths's reply:

Thank you for going with XO Photo Booths Mariel. I'm so glad that we were able to 'hit the spot' when it came to your photo booth service expectations.

Christina · Married on 10/08/2017

I was thrilled with XO Photos service. All my guests LOVED the photo booth. The attendants were friendly and helpful. My favorite part is that at the end of the event I went home with an album of the photo strips with messages from my guest, a flash drive with all the pictures on it and all the props! Highly recommend XO Photo!

Sent on 10/11/2017

Eric · event on: 10/07/2017

We used XO Photo for our reunion and it was a big hit! Many laughs were had and memories created in the photo booth. The props were great and we love the photo album we received. The attendant did a great job and I would highly recommend using them for your next event. Thank you XO Photo!

Sent on 10/16/2017

• FutureKL

Kimberly · Married on 09/30/2017

XO photo booth was great! our wedding was 9/30/17 and once I booked them, I literally didn't have to do anything else. They have so many options for backdrops, curtain colors, photo strip designs, etc. They provided a TON of props (which we got to keep!) and also gave us a photo book with a copy of all photos, so we were able to see all the fun everyone else was having! The attendant was great and smiled the ENTIRE event. We couldn't be more happy with XO Photo.

Sent on 10/25/2017

Natsumi · Married on 09/16/2017

We had an amazing experience with XO Photos! We used them for our ten year reunion for high school and it was the hit of the night! Attendant was a pleasure to have and very helpful throughout the night. I will be renting again from them for future events!

Sent on 09/27/2017

Brad · Married on 09/09/2017

Rachael was an absolute pleasure to work with. I was beyond pleased with the responsiveness and the overall service. We had a Photo Booth set up at our wedding and also booked our DJ though XO and it was an unbelievably smooth process. I would rate more than 5 stars if I could.

Sent on 09/20/2017