XO Photo Booths Reviews

XO Photo Booths 5
XO Photo Booths 6
XO Photo Booths 7

Andrea Hannula · Getting married on 11/03/2020

Fun, organized and professional!

We all had such a great time at Adam's Bar Mitzvah! I really appreciate everything you did to facilitate that great time! I was very nervous about the timing of it all, as well as keeping the kids busy and you certainly eased that anxiety by just 'taking care of it'! Adam's friends are still talking about the experience...job well done :)

Sent on 04/24/2019
  • Samantha

Samantha · Married on 08/11/2019

Great photobooth experience!

XO Photobooths was a great company to work with! The attendant and the props and photo strips were more than we could have expected. Definitely spring for the guest book!

Sent on 08/19/2019

Liz Morris · Married on 06/07/2019

Very professional - photo booth and DJ perfect for events.

Pete with XO was very professional, flexible and did a stellar job with last minute game suggestions for our company's Holiday party. Music was great and he got most of our long list of song requests in, which was great given the limited time. The photo booth is always a hit and very easy to use. Great job, would highly recommend.

Sent on 12/19/2018

XO Photo Booths's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind comments! Your company holiday party is always a lot of fun for us too! See you next year!

Bryan Brennan · Married on 04/20/2019

XO Photobooth was outstanding!

I can't recommend Pete and XO Photobooth enough. They were so cool came and collected through out the process. Answered every email, no matter how simple or dumb the question was extremely quickly. They were totally engaged in making our day wonderful, while being completely self sufficient, which was so beyond helpful when planning got busier and busier. One thing that was so beyond awesome was he grabbed us for 2 minutes at one point during the day, which was crazy, and very easily posed us for a series of pictures...less than 3 minutes of our time, and when going through our pics of the day, they are some of our favorite. True professionals I would use again.

Sent on 04/26/2019

Susie Schroadter · Married on 12/15/2018

Super professional, easy, uncomplicated and half the price of others.

They offered great service, needed very little from me, we’re very kind, and quoted me but half of what other companies did.

Sent on 12/30/2018

Lori Chesloff · Married on 12/08/2018

Awesome Experience

Our event was wonderful and XO Photo was right about the Photo Booth providing entertainment. The kids spent the entire time having fun in the booth. The attendant was very good and the digital files are great! Their professional sound system worked out perfectly, as we could play our own music. I was glad I didn't need to rely on the sound system at the venue as no one there really seemed to know how to work it. Thanks again for everything. I'll be in touch in a couple of years when it's my younger daughter's turn!

Sent on 12/30/2018

Khari Mombrun · Married on 12/01/2018

Birthday party

The photobooth was fantastic at my sons birthday party. The photo strips came out looking sharp and I am definitely going to use XO for my next party!

Sent on 12/28/2018

Marilyn · Married on 09/01/2018

Excellent service! We booked them last minute and they made us feel completely comfortable and at ease with booking. Everything went so smooth throughout booking process. The wedding coverage was wonderful! Everyone loved the booth and the many props they brought as well. Highly recommended! We will certainly be booking again!! THANK YOU!!

Sent on 09/10/2018

XO Photo Booths's reply:

Thanks so much Marilyn for calling XO Photo for your wedding! I am very pleased to hear that both our customer service and photo booth services were to your liking.

nope · Married on 08/18/2018

Great experience at our backyard wedding! Staff was great. They kept everyone coming back for more and signing the guest book.

Sent on 09/12/2018

XO Photo Booths's reply:

Hi Chris & Jenny! Thanks for the kind words and we're so glad that you enjoyed your XO Photo Green Screen Booth! Be sure to call us again when you reach your 5th anniversary.

Mariel · Married on 11/18/2017

We loved working with XO Photo Booth for our wedding! Our guests loved the photo booth and I loved how helpful they were throughout the planning process. Plus, they don't reuse props and provide a scrapbook as an additional memento. I would highly recommend working with them.

Sent on 01/30/2018

XO Photo Booths's reply:

Thank you for going with XO Photo Booths Mariel. I'm so glad that we were able to 'hit the spot' when it came to your photo booth service expectations.

Christina · Married on 10/08/2017

I was thrilled with XO Photos service. All my guests LOVED the photo booth. The attendants were friendly and helpful. My favorite part is that at the end of the event I went home with an album of the photo strips with messages from my guest, a flash drive with all the pictures on it and all the props! Highly recommend XO Photo!

Sent on 10/11/2017

Eric · event on 10/07/2017

We used XO Photo for our reunion and it was a big hit! Many laughs were had and memories created in the photo booth. The props were great and we love the photo album we received. The attendant did a great job and I would highly recommend using them for your next event. Thank you XO Photo!

Sent on 10/16/2017

• FutureKL

Kimberly · Married on 09/30/2017

XO photo booth was great! our wedding was 9/30/17 and once I booked them, I literally didn't have to do anything else. They have so many options for backdrops, curtain colors, photo strip designs, etc. They provided a TON of props (which we got to keep!) and also gave us a photo book with a copy of all photos, so we were able to see all the fun everyone else was having! The attendant was great and smiled the ENTIRE event. We couldn't be more happy with XO Photo.

Sent on 10/25/2017

Natsumi · Married on 09/16/2017

We had an amazing experience with XO Photos! We used them for our ten year reunion for high school and it was the hit of the night! Attendant was a pleasure to have and very helpful throughout the night. I will be renting again from them for future events!

Sent on 09/27/2017

Brad · Married on 09/09/2017

Rachael was an absolute pleasure to work with. I was beyond pleased with the responsiveness and the overall service. We had a Photo Booth set up at our wedding and also booked our DJ though XO and it was an unbelievably smooth process. I would rate more than 5 stars if I could.

Sent on 09/20/2017

Thank you so much!

Michael · Married on 09/09/2017

XO photo handled our wedding in Meredith, NH on 9/9/17. They were a pleasure to work with from start to finish. The setup was seamless, equipment and props were great and the operator was fantastic. Very pleased with this company!

Sent on 09/20/2017

Nasim · Married on 09/03/2017

I am so happy we went with XO Photo for our wedding! The team was responsive and gave good advice to help us decide which package was best for our wedding. Due to rain on our wedding day, our attendant Ally was flexible with timing and set up. All of our guests had a great time in the photo booth and were taking pictures all night! The only issue we came across was that initially it was confusing for guests to figure out when the pictures were being taken with the displayed countdown.

Sent on 11/04/2017

Dianne · Married on 09/02/2017

I was the wedding planner and we decided to use XO Photo for the value. Such a great experience with them! Rachel is amazing! Super responsive and made the bride and groom's dream wedding happen. DJ Lee was awesome! And Allana (the photo booth attendant) were awesome - guests loved both of them. Amazing, amazing company! Totally recommend!

Sent on 09/21/2017

Ally · Married on 08/12/2017

I have nothing but wonderful things to say about Rachael and XO Photo. The picture quality was amazing, the package we received was well-worth the money, the customer service was timely, kind and professional! I HIGHLY recommend using them for your wedding!

Sent on 08/22/2017

Lindsey · Married on 08/11/2017

We loved having XO Photo at our wedding. The booth was a hit with all of our guests and we really enjoyed looking through our album with all of the notes and pictures from our friends and family. We highly recommend XO Photo!

Sent on 09/04/2017

Monique · Married on 07/22/2017

They did an awesome job!!! I definitely recommend having them at your wedding.

Sent on 09/02/2017

April · Married on 07/21/2017

XO Photo did a fabulous job at our wedding! All of our guests loved the photo booth and were happy to bring home strips of funny photos! Our wedding event manager made a last minute change on when XO Photo could set up. XO Photo was very flexible and actually extended their time since our guests could not access them according to the initial plan! 5 out of 5 stars for sure!!!!

Sent on 08/25/2017

XO Photo Booths's reply:

Thank you! We know that sometimes a venue or planner has to make a last minute change that is out of your control, and whenever possible we are happy to adjust to the circumstances to make sure you still get an exceptional experience! It was a pleasure working with you!

Hyojin · Married on 07/08/2017

XO photo was very generous with props and the attendant was very professional! The props were new, various, and fun!! She immediately collected one copy of strips and stuck them on the guest book, so we were able to keep each copy! Our hours that we rented began in the middle of our reception, and we concerned a little if there'd be noise to set up, but we didn't even notice that she was done setting up. Rachael was very prompt and responsive and we are 100% satisfied with their service. I highly recommend XO.

Sent on 07/22/2017