XO Photo Booths Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner

Sydney T. Married on 05/14/2022

10/10 Recommend!

Pete was amazing to work with! We did the glamour booth option for our wedding and the pictures turned out great! We chose to do the photo strip with 3 photos (like what you get in a classic photo booth) and had our own logo at the bottom. Pete even put together a book for us which we were given at the end of our wedding which had a copy of all the photo strips taken that night along with messages from our guests. 10/10 recommend! Super responsive via email and was quick to hop on a call when I first reached out. Access to the password protected online portal was great! Guests were able to look through the gallery and pull individual photos after the wedding and save them. Hopefully we can work together again in the future!
    Caitlyn F. Married on 03/10/2022

Super fun!

Pete was great! He was prompt, helpful, and our guests had a great time!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
    Jennifer Married on 10/29/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

XO photo booth is the best!

Great communication
    Great options and lots of props along with beautiful photos and designs and backdrops!
    I love that they were so much fun to work with and offer a photo album to store a copy of all of your photo strips in!
    Jennifer C. Married on 10/16/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Amazing addition to our wedding!

What a fun addition to our wedding! Our guests had a blast and the booth attendant was awesome. I highly recommend XO Photo Booths!
  • Laura
    Laura K. Married on 10/08/2021

Choose XO Photo Booths!

Pete is so knowledgeable and was so helpful through the entire process. He did a great job getting the crowd pumped up for our wedding on the DJ side. As well as the Photo Booth pictures and strips came out amazing!! Getting them online and on a USB is awesome as well as the Guest Book option! He had really great suggestions and the artwork he came up with was perfect. You will not be disappointed using XO Photo Booths!
  • Stacie
    Stacie N. Married on 09/12/2021

Hire them right now!

XO Photo Booths far exceeded my expectations for my wedding two weeks ago. We purchased the DJ/uplighting/photo booth package with the backdrop upgrade.

Pete was great to work with - he replied to emails fast, offered suggestions when we were lost, and was very professional. We had a link with all of our photos within one day of our wedding, which included photos that Pete took from the DJ booth. I missed the name of the woman that worked the photo booth, but she was also very nice with guests and helpful when picking out props.

Here are some examples of how Pete and his team went above and beyond. Pete brought a white partition to put in front of the DJ booth to hide the clutter of his equipment, the photobooth camera had a light built into it (like a ring light) that made the photo quality great, Pete was able to change the uplighting colors with the beat of the songs, and Pete was great with last-minute additions to speeches and introductions. Oh, and we had to reschedule four times due to covid!

Overall, we had an excellent experience with XO Photo Booths, and they were hands down one of the best vendors we worked with. We highly recommend purchasing their package at your next event. THANK YOU, Pete!!
    Dan K. Married on 09/11/2021

Great Experience!

All of our guests loved the photo booth! XO Photo Booth is very professional and we loved the guest book full of photos. We highly recommend XO Photo Booths!
  • Anna
    Anna L. Married on 09/11/2021

9/11 wedding at the Hawthorne, Salem ma

XOXO photo booth was great. We had a great time in the booth and everyone enjoyed themselves tremendously!
    Woukd definitely recommend and use them again
  • CARLA
    Carla Q. Married on 09/05/2021

Amazing photo booth!

XO Photo Booths is awesome! The booth was a total hit at my wedding. The props were really fun and guests were so excited to get their photo printouts. This really made the night memorable and I'm glad to have access to all the photos that were taken. I highly recommend this company!
    Carlos G. Married on 09/04/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Highly Reccommend XO Photo Booth!

We booked XO Photo Booths for our wedding and we highly recommend them! Pete was quick to respond and easy to work with to help us get exactly what we were looking for. And on the day of, Cindi was very friendly, professional and attentive. Our guests had a blast, and the photos turned out great. Overall a great experience!
  • Becky
    Becky L. Married on 07/24/2021

Fun, fun and more fun!

He brought the fun! We have such amazing pictures from our wedding photobooth. The props were fun and the backdrop of white floral was perfect! Would definitely hire them again!
    Andrea H. Married on 11/03/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Fun, organized and professional!

We all had such a great time at Adam's Bar Mitzvah! I really appreciate everything you did to facilitate that great time! I was very nervous about the timing of it all, as well as keeping the kids busy and you certainly eased that anxiety by just 'taking care of it'! Adam's friends are still talking about the experience...job well done :)
  • Cara
    Cara K. Married on 10/09/2020

Amazing addition to the Wedding

XO Photo Booth's were one of my favorite decisions I made to have at our wedding! They brought out the goofy sides of our family and friends and they kept the guests feeling young! Our attendant had no issue with two 5 year old's constantly up in front of the camera changing poses and costumes. Pete was helpful throughout the whole process and he let me design my own logo at the bottom of the photo strip which was a huge deal to me! He told me the dimensions needed and I created one to my taste! Highly recommend XO Photo Booths! You will not regret the fun times it brings to everyone at the wedding
    Brooke O. Married on 10/03/2020

Great company

They did a great job! Everything was well organized
  • Kate
    Kate B. Married on 09/25/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Great photo booth is a lot of fun

We are very happy that we decided to add a photo booth to our wedding reception. It seems like every guest had some fun taking pictures and we got lots of excellent pictures out of it. We went with the bistro lights backdrop and loved it. Highly recommend!
    Hannah M. Married on 09/19/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Seamless! A definite MUST!

XO Photos were great! They were so helpful and attentive to the guests all night! They kept everything flowing so no lines formed. They started the night out with my husband and I first in the photo booth. This was perfect because we didn’t really get the chance the rest of the night to hit the photo booth. The props were funny and quality! Every guest had a blast!
  • Elizabeth
    Elizabeth Y. Married on 08/09/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Great for a school field day!

XO Photo Booths is a great company to work with. They set up their photo booth at our school about 3 times every year for our field day. Students LOVE it. It helps create lasting memories of their friendships made at school. And it gives the chance for our students to be goofy, which they love.
    Jessica C. Married on 08/08/2020

Matt was wonderful!

I am so glad we had Matt for our photo booth! He made everyone comfortable and got some great pictures!
    Christina Married on 10/19/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

The best decision I made for my big day... other than the obvious :)

If I could give them 10 stars I would. The XO Photo Booth was absolutely incredible. It was such a big hit and my guests absolutely adored your staff! Ted and Matt were phenomenal!! They got everyone excited and even took some hilarious pics with my guests. I cannot say enough good things about them. I am so, so happy I booked with XO!
  • Kim
    Kim H. Married on 10/05/2019

Wedding Fun

The photo booth was an absolute hit at our daughters wedding this weekend. All of our guests got in on the fun! There were lots of props and it was a very spacious booth! Xo Photos was extremely professional to deal with and we will definitely be using them for all of our functions! I highly recommend them.
    Cassandra H. Married on 09/21/2019

Such a great choice!

XO Photo Booths did an amazing job at our wedding! We had a smaller wedding and I initially was a little unsure of having a photo booth but I am so glad I did. Everyone absolutely loved it! We got so many great and fun pictures that we wouldn't have had otherwise. The prop choices included a wide variety. Our attendant was kind and was especially patient with our younger guests. Pete was also very quick to respond to any requests or questions we had leading up to our big day. Thank you so much for helping to make our day fun and memorable!
  • Samantha
    Samantha Married on 08/11/2019

Great photobooth experience!

XO Photobooths was a great company to work with! The attendant and the props and photo strips were more than we could have expected. Definitely spring for the guest book!
  • Rachel
    Rachel S. Married on 07/12/2019

Super fun!

XO Photo Booth are sooo easy to work with and so nice! They were incredibly patient with our youngest child. The photo booth was super fun and there were lots of different backdrops. Thank you for making our event so special!
    Liz M. Married on 06/07/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Very professional - photo booth and DJ perfect for events.

Pete with XO was very professional, flexible and did a stellar job with last minute game suggestions for our company's Holiday party. Music was great and he got most of our long list of song requests in, which was great given the limited time. The photo booth is always a hit and very easy to use. Great job, would highly recommend.

XO Photo Booths's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind comments! Your company holiday party is always a lot of fun for us too! See you next year!
illustration stars