XO Photo Booths Reviews

187 | Kingston, NH

187 Reviews for XO Photo Booths

187 XO Photo Booths Reviews

Caitlin · Married on 09/22/2018

A photo booth was a last-minute addition to our wedding plans. I did some searching around all the websites and XO Photo Booth came out as a clear frontrunner. This was one of the few vendors we hired blind (not knowing anyone personally that had used them) and we ended up going with quite a few “extras” like the guestbook and the digital + print-outs. We were so happy with the final product(s) and the service we received! Furthermore, our guests had so much fun with the many many props! The open air booth was the way to go for us so that everyone could see the pictures being taken and it just made the hallway that much more fun :) We highly recommend!

Marilyn · Married on 09/01/2018

Excellent service! We booked them last minute and they made us feel completely comfortable and at ease with booking. Everything went so smooth throughout booking process. The wedding coverage was wonderful! Everyone loved the booth and the many props they brought as well. Highly recommended! We will certainly be booking again!! THANK YOU!!

nope · Married on 08/18/2018

Great experience at our backyard wedding! Staff was great. They kept everyone coming back for more and signing the guest book.

Diana · event on: 12/11/2014

XO Photo was awesome to have at our company holiday party! Everyone had a great time taking pictures with all the different props. The staff was super friendly from the time we signed the contract to the actual event. I would definitely recommend them to anyone looking to have a photo booth at their event!

Sent on 12/30/2014

Mariel · Married on 11/18/2017

We loved working with XO Photo Booth for our wedding! Our guests loved the photo booth and I loved how helpful they were throughout the planning process. Plus, they don't reuse props and provide a scrapbook as an additional memento. I would highly recommend working with them.

Christina · Married on 10/08/2017

I was thrilled with XO Photos service. All my guests LOVED the photo booth. The attendants were friendly and helpful. My favorite part is that at the end of the event I went home with an album of the photo strips with messages from my guest, a flash drive with all the pictures on it and all the props! Highly recommend XO Photo!

Sent on 10/11/2017

• FutureKL

Kimberly · Married on 09/30/2017

XO photo booth was great! our wedding was 9/30/17 and once I booked them, I literally didn't have to do anything else. They have so many options for backdrops, curtain colors, photo strip designs, etc. They provided a TON of props (which we got to keep!) and also gave us a photo book with a copy of all photos, so we were able to see all the fun everyone else was having! The attendant was great and smiled the ENTIRE event. We couldn't be more happy with XO Photo.

Sent on 10/25/2017

Natsumi · Married on 09/16/2017

We had an amazing experience with XO Photos! We used them for our ten year reunion for high school and it was the hit of the night! Attendant was a pleasure to have and very helpful throughout the night. I will be renting again from them for future events!

Sent on 09/27/2017

Brad · Married on 09/09/2017

Rachael was an absolute pleasure to work with. I was beyond pleased with the responsiveness and the overall service. We had a Photo Booth set up at our wedding and also booked our DJ though XO and it was an unbelievably smooth process. I would rate more than 5 stars if I could.

Sent on 09/20/2017

Thank you so much!

Michael · Married on 09/09/2017

XO photo handled our wedding in Meredith, NH on 9/9/17. They were a pleasure to work with from start to finish. The setup was seamless, equipment and props were great and the operator was fantastic. Very pleased with this company!

Sent on 09/20/2017

Nasim · Married on 09/03/2017

I am so happy we went with XO Photo for our wedding! The team was responsive and gave good advice to help us decide which package was best for our wedding. Due to rain on our wedding day, our attendant Ally was flexible with timing and set up. All of our guests had a great time in the photo booth and were taking pictures all night! The only issue we came across was that initially it was confusing for guests to figure out when the pictures were being taken with the displayed countdown.

Sent on 11/04/2017

Dianne · Married on 09/02/2017

I was the wedding planner and we decided to use XO Photo for the value. Such a great experience with them! Rachel is amazing! Super responsive and made the bride and groom's dream wedding happen. DJ Lee was awesome! And Allana (the photo booth attendant) were awesome - guests loved both of them. Amazing, amazing company! Totally recommend!

Sent on 09/21/2017

Ally · Married on 08/12/2017

I have nothing but wonderful things to say about Rachael and XO Photo. The picture quality was amazing, the package we received was well-worth the money, the customer service was timely, kind and professional! I HIGHLY recommend using them for your wedding!

Sent on 08/22/2017

Lindsey · Married on 08/11/2017

We loved having XO Photo at our wedding. The booth was a hit with all of our guests and we really enjoyed looking through our album with all of the notes and pictures from our friends and family. We highly recommend XO Photo!

Sent on 09/04/2017

Monique · Married on 07/22/2017

They did an awesome job!!! I definitely recommend having them at your wedding.

Sent on 09/02/2017

April · Married on 07/21/2017

XO Photo did a fabulous job at our wedding! All of our guests loved the photo booth and were happy to bring home strips of funny photos! Our wedding event manager made a last minute change on when XO Photo could set up. XO Photo was very flexible and actually extended their time since our guests could not access them according to the initial plan! 5 out of 5 stars for sure!!!!

Sent on 08/25/2017

XO Photo Booths's reply:

Thank you! We know that sometimes a venue or planner has to make a last minute change that is out of your control, and whenever possible we are happy to adjust to the circumstances to make sure you still get an exceptional experience! It was a pleasure working with you!

Hyojin · Married on 07/08/2017

XO photo was very generous with props and the attendant was very professional! The props were new, various, and fun!! She immediately collected one copy of strips and stuck them on the guest book, so we were able to keep each copy! Our hours that we rented began in the middle of our reception, and we concerned a little if there'd be noise to set up, but we didn't even notice that she was done setting up. Rachael was very prompt and responsive and we are 100% satisfied with their service. I highly recommend XO.

Sent on 07/22/2017

Thank you so much!

Cindy · Married on 06/17/2017

Love it!! Who doesn't want a PhotoBooth at their wedding?!!! 5 Stars

Sent on 08/15/2016

Victoria · Married on 06/03/2017

I hired XO Photo for my wedding, and they were amazing. Communication was prompt and courteous, and they didn't try and upsell me, just gave me the options and let me pick. The day of the booth arrived on time, looked just like the photos, and the booth attendant was lovely. My guests loved it, and I loved getting a copy of all the photos (both digitally, as well as a scrapbook that my guests filled out throughout the night). A great company, and a great value! Thanks XO :)

Sent on 07/11/2017

Kate · Married on 03/17/2017

XO Photo booth was one of the highlights of our wedding. The guests had a ball! We loved seeing all the pics after. We got a USB, copy of the pics, a guest book and all the props at the end of the night ! Our kids are still playing with them!!! I will recommend this company to anyone !

Sent on 07/13/2017

Kara · Married on 11/19/2016

They gave excellent service. The photo booth was a major hit at my wedding people were going in the booth non-stop all night. There was a little mishap where the venue tossed out our bag they gave us at the end but XO Photo was very nice and accommodating they were able to get me a copy of all the pictures that were took that night. I am very thankful for that. I would highly recommend having them at any event.

Sent on 12/21/2016

XO Photo Booths's reply:

Thank you! We were so sad to hear that the venue threw away your bag! We are always happy to make sure you get copies of your memories to treasure! It was a pleasure working with you!
  • Alison

Alison · Married on 11/19/2016

We really wanted a photobooth, but they are all SO expensive that we weren't sure we could fit it in our budget. I found XO Photo on Thumbtack, and booked them right away! We received 4 hours of photobooth, they let us keep the props, and we got a guestbook of printed photos with notes from guests AND a flash drive of all the digital copies. I can't remember the booth attendant's name, but she was fantastic and made sure to check in with us before she left. I was a little worried with the price ($625) that the photobooth wouldn't be all that great, but it totally exceeded expectations. Guests loved it (there was a line at all times!), and I'm so glad we found XO Photo!

Sent on 12/04/2016

XO Photo Booths's reply:

Thank you! It's good to know that the lower price made you a little wary- our regular rate for the package is $899 but in November we offer a discount since it is not peak wedding season.

Kate · Married on 10/02/2016

I use XO Photo every time that I need a Photobooth at my school. The students absolutely LOVE it and the service is consistently great :)

Sent on 10/18/2016

M · Married on 10/01/2016

What a pleasure it was working with XO! For those of you thinking about whether a photo booth is necessary or worth spending the money, I'd say go for it! The photos you get afterwards are worth it! XO provides an attendant who manages the booth and guests heading in an out of the booth. A copy of the photo slide is then placed in an album where guests can write a fun note! It's super fun looking at the all the photos and notes from guests the next day! Thank you XO!

Sent on 10/12/2016

XO Photo Booths's reply:

Thank you so much for your review it was a pleasure working with you.