Wyndham Boston Beacon Hill

5 Blossom Street Beacon Hill, Boston, MA 02114 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Wyndham Boston Beacon Hill

Wyndham Boston Beacon Hill is an amazing wedding venue located in Boston, Massachusetts. This venue overlooks the Charles River, providing a picturesque sunset. Wyndham Boston Beacon Hill offers its professional staff, great cuisine and amazing space for a memorable wedding day.

Facilities and Capacity
Wyndham Boston Beacon Hill can accommodate 200 guests for a sit down dinner. Not only is the ballroom beautiful with plenty of space, but it offers waterfront Charles River views and the city skyline through floor to ceiling windows. The entire fifteenth floor is dedicated to the wedding. A bridal suite is also included.

Wyndham Boston Beacon Hill offers the following services:

• Liability insurance
  • Lighting/sound
  • Wireless internet

Cuisine
Catering services at this venue include a buffet, cocktail reception, family style and tastings. The cuisine styles are:

• American

• Furniture
  • Lighting
  • Tables

Location
Wyndham Boston Beacon Hill is located in Boston, Massachusetts on Blossom Street.

e81f5a93c10b9484 TOD BALLROOM cam05 17

Wyndham Boston Beacon Hill 1
  • Michelle

Michelle Ramponi · Married on 12/15/2018

Winter Wedding at the Wyndham

Our wedding was at the Wyndham Boston Beacon Hill on December 15th, and we were thrilled with our experience! From the time we first toured the venue with Paul Saltalamacchia, the wedding coordinator, we knew it was the perfect fit. Over the year of our engagement, Paul spent hours with us on the phone, via e-mail, and with various visits (tour, tasting, rehearsal, final meetings) and always took the time to answer our questions and get to know us and all of the things we wanted. By the time December 15th rolled around, he felt like family. Paul really made the night perfect, and knows exactly what he's doing when it comes to weddings. The view and location at this venue can not be beat (Beacon Hill and rooftop skyline photos!), especially at the price point, which is MUCH more reasonable than many of the other Boston venues we were initially interested in. Also, the whole hotel has recently been remodeled and looks gorgeous! The food was amazing and the hotel employees were all very accommodating of us and our guests! I highly recommend!

Sent on 12/28/2018
    Wyndham Boston Beacon Hill 2

Wyndham Boston Beacon Hill's reply:

Michelle and Matt,
    What can I say? Your wedding was so incredible. What a stunning bride and bridal party!
    I will miss our meetings, texts, chats and get-togethers, making your wedding exactly the way you wanted it.
    Happy New Year!
    Best Wishes for many years to come!!!
    My Best,
    Paul

andrea · Married on 12/01/2018

Best day ever!

We had our wedding at the Wyndham Hotel Beacon Hill on December 1, 2018. This was the first AND LAST venue I looked at before we booked. The reason I didn't look further was because of Paul, the wedding coordinator. Being your atypical bride, (I didn't have a childhood dream of being a bride so I had nothing "in mind") I was nervous that I would be judged and eventually persuaded into doing things I didn't truly want. Paul was awesome. I felt like we had known each other for years after only a few minutes of chatting. He was patient, non-judgmental and most importantly he listened to my ideas even if he might have thought I was crazy...he just let me be me, and didn't flinch when I told him "no cake, no first dance, no sweetheart table"... he was the best. We booked in February and the experience throughout was seamless and easy.

Our wedding day was hands down the best day of our lives to date. The ballroom is on the 15th floor of the hotel and the views are spectacular! Floor to ceiling windows made it feel like we were right in the midst of the beautiful Beacon Hill lights. An added bonus being it was Christmas time and several of the buildings in the distance had sparkling holiday lights to add to the beauty of the view. The hotel itself also was decorated for Christmas, which worked well for us seeing that we both love Christmas decorations!

Paul lent us his homemade altar to use for our ceremony, which really put a fancy touch on our very simple ceremony. He was so patient and kind to my niece and nephew, a 9 year old flower girl and a 7 year old ring bearer. He was right there for everything...helping the vendors, guiding guests, straightening bow ties, making sure the music was right and ensuring the ceremony went off without a hitch!

Paul did an amazing job bringing our "vision" to life.The ballroom was set up exactly how we discussed. Centerpieces were perfect, lighting was just right and the our guests were comfortable from start to finish.

As a wedding venue we couldn't fault anything. The food was out of this world and all our guests commented on how delicious everything tasted. From the passed crab cakes and sesame chicken skewers during cocktail hour, to the amazing Filet Mignon, everything was perfect.

We danced the night away, with the Boston skyline behind us. We are still getting phone calls and notes from guests saying it was "the best wedding they had ever been to!" It truly was a perfect evening, thanks to Paul and the rest of the staff at the Wyndham. We couldn't have asked for a better venue, and feel so blessed to have had Paul running the show!

Sent on 01/04/2019

Wyndham Boston Beacon Hill's reply:

It WAS the best day ever! What an incredible wedding.
    Thank you so much for your kind words. I'm humbled beyond words!
    My Best,
    Paul

Wyndham Boston Beacon Hill FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue? No
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue? Yes
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during peak season? $ 800.00
  • Which of the following are included in starting site fee? Bridal Suite, Chairs, China, Clean Up, Event Planning, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Set Up, Tables
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of wedding catering? Cake Cutting, Wedding Cake
  • What is the starting price per person for bar service? $ 52.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service? Champagne Toast, House Liquor, House Wine, Limited Bar, Open Bar
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer? 4
  • Describe your venue: Ballroom, Hotel
  • What kind of settings are available? Indoor, Scenic Views
  • What event services do you offer? Accommodations, All Inclusive Packages, Bar Services, Cake, Clean Up, Event Planner, Event Rentals, Get Ready Rooms, Liability Insurance, Lighting / Sound, Outside Vendors, Set Up, Wifi
  • What catering services do you offer? Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Hors d'oeuvres, Plated, Server(s), Stations, Tastings
  • What bar services do you provide? Bartender(s), Cash Bar, Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Liquor, House Wine, Limited Bar, Liquor License, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink, Specialty Beer, Specialty Wine
  • What event items are available? Audio Equipment, Chairs, Chair Covers, Dance Floor, Drapery, Furniture, Lighting, Tables
  • What months are included in your peak season? April, May, June, July, August, September, October, December
  • What months are included in your off-peak season? January, February, March, November

• 5 Blossom Street Beacon Hill, Beacon Hill Boston, MA, 02114 See on map