www.fashionforwardbeauty.com by Loni

2311 W. Hutchinson, Chicago, IL 60618 Map · Phone number

Other couples have also viewed

15 Reviews for www.fashionforwardbeauty.com by Loni

• W

Whitney · Married on 10/22/2016

Loni did a wonderful job doing my hair and makeup as well as mothers and all the bridesmaid hair! She very flexible with the scheduling and accommadating everyones needs. She was very professional and responded quickly to any my questions or ideas. I would highly recommend Loni for a special day!

Sent on 08/07/2012

Jess · Married on 07/29/2012

I hired Loni for my 7/29/12 wedding and was so thrilled with the results. She spends so much time on each client. She truly is an artist and incredibly talented. She really knows her makeup and hair. I found her very trustworthy and open.

Loni arrived to the hotel on time (early in fact) and stayed all day to work on me, two moms, and three bridesmaids. My fiance bit his lip two days before the wedding and needed a last minute touch up. She even made him look perfect and was willing to help out without any prior notice.

I would highly recommend her to anyone.

Sent on 07/30/2012

Elizabeth · Married on 07/21/2012

Loni is so talented! I was very happy to have her a part of our day! My entire bridal party had hair & make up done by her! Everyone LOVED her work! It was gorgeous. I was really impressed by the beauty & that it truly lasted all day. She did exactly what everyone asked. Loni is extremely talented, experienced, prompt, and organized. She created a schedule which she followed. She is sooooo sweeet & helpful! There is long list of well known companies, celebrities, and models she has done makeup for also. She really knows what she is doing. We were sooooo lucky to have her!

Sent on 08/01/2012

• 2311 W. Hutchinson Chicago, 60618 See on map
    Location of (www.fashionforwardbeauty.com by Loni)