100-500
Venue Setting

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About World Yacht

The Most Unique & Scenic Venue in NYC

Wedding Receptions & Ceremonies.

World Yacht promises an exquisite reception and ceremony on the water. We serve New York, New Jersey and Connecticut and offer lavish or affordable wedding packages customized to intimate gatherings or grand wedding affairs. World Yacht is also a popular choice for rehearsal dinners, brunches and engagement parties.

Cocktail Hour

• Cocktail greeting upon boarding
  • Hors d'ouevres served by butlers
  • Stationary display stations

Reception Options

• Sumptuous buffet presentation or formal sit-down service
  • Open bar and cordials
  • Specialty wines and champagnes
  • Full-service ceremony accommodations
  • Climate-controlled and enclosed dining rooms
  • Spacious sundecks

Menu Options

Our wedding specialists will create culinary delights that will satisfy your palate and budget.

Venues

Learn more about World Yacht ships HERE

Entertainment

We will work with you to find the perfect entertainment for your wedding.

Florists, Photographers & More

We will gladly provide a list of highly qualified vendors for your floral décor, photography and transportation needs.

Call us at 877-229-8992 to talk to one of our event planners

Categories: Wedding Venue

Regions serviced: New York City

12 Reviews for World Yacht

These are stunning photos and an amazing venue. My favorite place to buy wedding gifts and decor I always go to www.5thavestore.com. Check them out they are amazing!

Profile Picture cat, 1/4/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

There are no words to completely convey how happy and appreciative we are of the service we received from World Yachts. From start to finish they really went out of their way to make our night truly magical. The staff, food, and sites seen from this venue are truly remarkable and we are so grateful for the assistance we received from Amanda Del Valle, wedding coordinator, and the rest of the crew on the Atlantis, that included, Amanda Brown, Luis Combres, Margarita Rodriguez, and Cleiton Fias. We can not emphasize enough...if someone is considering having their special day aboard a yacht, you will never find a more ideal organization to work with than World Yachts.

Profile Picture Arian, 4/25/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

My husband and I were planning a destination wedding for Labor Day weekend for guests traveling from three different countries and many parts of the US, including ourselves traveling from Brazil. We did not want to pick a restaurant or hotel banquet room that would could not be differentiated from any other location in the city or in any other city. World Yacht gave our guests access to New York City that even people that have been to the city several times have not experienced. When the boat stopped in front of the Statue of Liberty illuminated, I thought the boat was going to capsize with everyone on the one side appreciating the view and taking photos. World Yacht has a lot more to offer beyond the views. Everyone was impressed with the food and the attentiveness of the service staff. People absolutely raved about the osso bucco. For me the one thing that I could not do without for the wedding was Fiona Yan, the wedding planner provided by World Yacht. The night before our wedding we met another couple from England also having a destination wedding and we compared experiences. The bride complained about spending a lot of money and time making trips to plan the wedding. I had a completely different experience working with Fiona. She was very organized, responsive, and positive. I felt like I was her only client but I know she had a full schedule. At first I tried to arrange the hotel lodging for my guests on my own and the salesperson was not responsive. I told Fiona about my problems and by the end of the day I had the sales manager calling to apologize and Fiona had made a better deal with Ink48, a hotel that all my guests loved. After that she was my one-stop shopping for flowers, music, tuxedos, hair, makeup, and a bus trip. During the weekend my guests commented how relaxed I seemed to be. I was because Fiona helped me to feel prepared and confident about the wedding ... and it was perfect!

Profile Picture Lisa, 9/1/13, 1 Review

220x220 sq 1437683138521 christina andy wedding 0816
220x220 sq 1437683154621 christina andy wedding 1092

1 VIDEO

4 ENDORSEMENTS
A magical place to have a wedding. Fiona is a pleasure to work with and takes care of all your needs. Your event will be seamless on World Yacht.

I recommend the services of World Yacht to make your Wedding Day that very special day you always wanted,that will be remembered and cherished by you and all your guests for many years to come. ~~ Angela Neik, www.calligraphybyangela.com Dallas Calligrapher

The wedding I shot on the world Yaught was stunning .When we went by the bridges at night the magic was unbelievable

Yacht is a beautiful place to get married they staff are more ase with your our clients..

78 PROS I KNOW

81 North River Piers, W 41st Street and 12th Avenue, New York, NY 10036   See On Map
212-630-8100 (phone)