World Yacht

81 North River Piers W 41st Street and 12th Avenue, New York, NY 10036 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 19

About World Yacht

World Yacht is a unique wedding venue located in New York, New York. Their prime location makes them available to host wedding celebrations throughout New York, New Jersey, and Connecticut. This scenic wedding venue provides a breathtaking backdrop for wedding ceremonies and receptions right on the water. No matter which aspect of the yacht you utilize, you will have a beautiful view of the river and even Lady Liberty herself may make an appearance during your celebration. World Yacht will create a special environment to host the most special day of your life.

Facilities and Capacity
World Yacht is a luxury, 160-foot yacht based right at Pier 81. The vessel provides three large decks, each ranging in features from more intimate settings to a floating rooftop perfect for a cocktail party or reception. There are options for indoor, outdoor, and covered outdoor spaces to accommodate your dream wedding vision. With the capability to hold up to 500 passengers, you have the freedom to share your special day with all your family members and loved ones.

World Yacht offers the ideal space to create the wedding of your dreams, no matter how simple or elegant your vision may be. The experienced wedding planners and coordinators will work with you and your vendors throughout the planning process to make sure everything runs smoothly on your big day. World Yacht is fully customizable to fit your needs, from setup and cleanup to decorations and more. Some of the services offered include:

• All-inclusive packages
  • Event planning
  • In-house catering
  • In-house bar
  • Cake
  • Outside vendors

Other Services
In addition to the spectacular views, spacious decks, and event planning, World Yacht also offers in-house catering and bar services to make your planning experience even less stressful. The talented team will work with you to create an atmosphere that reflects your vision, from the food spread to the cocktails and more. Some of the catering and bar services offered include:

• Barware

Happy bride

• Videos 1

12 Reviews for World Yacht

cat · Married on 01/04/2018

These are stunning photos and an amazing venue. My favorite place to buy wedding gifts and decor I always go to www.5thavestore.com. Check them out they are amazing!

Arian · Married on 04/25/2015

There are no words to completely convey how happy and appreciative we are of the service we received from World Yachts. From start to finish they really went out of their way to make our night truly magical. The staff, food, and sites seen from this venue are truly remarkable and we are so grateful for the assistance we received from Amanda Del Valle, wedding coordinator, and the rest of the crew on the Atlantis, that included, Amanda Brown, Luis Combres, Margarita Rodriguez, and Cleiton Fias. We can not emphasize enough...if someone is considering having their special day aboard a yacht, you will never find a more ideal organization to work with than World Yachts.

Lisa · Married on 09/01/2013

My husband and I were planning a destination wedding for Labor Day weekend for guests traveling from three different countries and many parts of the US, including ourselves traveling from Brazil. We did not want to pick a restaurant or hotel banquet room that would could not be differentiated from any other location in the city or in any other city. World Yacht gave our guests access to New York City that even people that have been to the city several times have not experienced. When the boat stopped in front of the Statue of Liberty illuminated, I thought the boat was going to capsize with everyone on the one side appreciating the view and taking photos. World Yacht has a lot more to offer beyond the views. Everyone was impressed with the food and the attentiveness of the service staff. People absolutely raved about the osso bucco. For me the one thing that I could not do without for the wedding was Fiona Yan, the wedding planner provided by World Yacht. The night before our wedding we met another couple from England also having a destination wedding and we compared experiences. The bride complained about spending a lot of money and time making trips to plan the wedding. I had a completely different experience working with Fiona. She was very organized, responsive, and positive. I felt like I was her only client but I know she had a full schedule. At first I tried to arrange the hotel lodging for my guests on my own and the salesperson was not responsive. I told Fiona about my problems and by the end of the day I had the sales manager calling to apologize and Fiona had made a better deal with Ink48, a hotel that all my guests loved. After that she was my one-stop shopping for flowers, music, tuxedos, hair, makeup, and a bus trip. During the weekend my guests commented how relaxed I seemed to be. I was because Fiona helped me to feel prepared and confident about the wedding ... and it was perfect!

Award

World Yacht FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue? Yes
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season? $ 5,000.00
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season? $ 3,500.00
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue? No
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer? 3
  • Describe your venue: Boat/Yacht, Rooftop, Waterfront
  • What event services do you offer? All Inclusive Packages, Bar Services, Cake, Catering Services, Event Planner, Liability Insurance, Lighting / Sound, Outside Vendors, Set Up
  • What bar services do you provide? Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, House Wine, Liquor License, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink, Specialty Wine
  • What transportation and access is available? Parking, Wheelchair Access
  • What months are included in your off-peak season? January, February, March, April, November

• Butterfly Bakeshop
    Butterfly Bakeshop Wedding Cakes

A magical place to have a wedding. Fiona is a pleasure to work with and takes care of all your needs. Your event will be seamless on World Yacht.

• Calligraphy by Angela
    Calligraphy by Angela Wedding Invitations

I recommend the services of World Yacht to make your Wedding Day that very special day you always wanted,that will be remembered and cherished by you and all your guests for many years to come. ~~ Angela Neik, www.calligraphybyangela.com Dallas Calligrapher

• DelConte Photography/Day for Night Productions
    DelConte Photography/Day for Night Productions Wedding Photographers

The wedding I shot on the world Yaught was stunning .When we went by the bridges at night the magic was unbelievable

• 81 North River Piers W 41st Street and 12th Avenue, W 41st Street and 12th Avenue New York, New York, 10036 See on map
    Monday through Sunday 9AM-7PM