Woodring's Floral Gardens

State College, PA View map

• Becca474
    Rebecca Married on 09/19/2021
    We worked with Stephanie. We didn't know many things about flowers, but just by bringing in photos of what we liked and telling her the general look we wanted, Stephanie was able to create exactly what we wanted. Stephanie knows her craft through and through and the end result was gorgeous!! She was also very flexible, and even called the day of the wedding to see if we needed any additional corsages for family members. I highly recommend Woodrings!!
  • Ashli
    Ashli L. Married on 11/09/2019

Best florist ever! Wonderful quality and service.

We hired Woodrings as the florist for our wedding this past November, and they were incredible. We were able to meet with them before the wedding to talk about all floral details and develop a plan for the wedding day. I gave them some pictures for inspiration about the look I was going for and the stylists did an awesome job! Everything was absolutely gorgeous and beyond what I expected. They set up and took down all of the florals and candles for both the ceremony and reception, which made everything so easy for us. I would HIGHLY recommend them!
    Jo Married on 08/25/2018
    I absolutely loved our wedding flowers from Woodring's! They were so beautiful that they might have been my favorite part of the whole day. Lisa did such a great job of understanding what we were looking for when it came to atmosphere and vibe at our outdoor wedding and barn reception, and she made sure to work within our budget. Throughout the whole process, Lisa was calm, confident, and responsive. I highly recommend Woodring's!

145 South Allen Street State College, 16801
Location of (Woodring's Floral Gardens)

Other vendors in Lancaster for your wedding