Wolf Rising Photography

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$3,000 Most Popular Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$3,000 Most Popular Price

Operating out of Pennsville, New Jersey, Wolf Rising Photography specializes in the capture and preservation of precious wedding day memories. Owned and operated by decade-old friends, Bane and Devin, these experts are inspired by people and the intricacies that make their love stories so unique. The duo makes it their mission to curate a gallery of images that accurately showcase the spirit of each wedding occasion. Bane is proficient in still photography while Devin is his second cameraman and go-to videographer.

Wolf Rising Photography goes out of its way to make the planning process a streamlined and stress-free experience. Bane and Devin guide their clients through each step, establishing the desired vision and methods they will take to get there. To ensure the nuptial season is comprehensively documented, Wolf Rising Photography offers additional photoshoots such as engagement, boudoir, portrait, and trash-the-dress sessions. When it comes time to view these cherished memories, newlyweds can do so in the following available formats:

• High-resolution digital files
  • Wedding photo albums
  • Prints and matted prints
  • Canvases
  • LGBTQ+-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2,000

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Multi. Locations

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3,000

2nd Shooter
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Natural
Photojournalism
Traditional
Vintage

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Second Shooter
Trash The Dress
Video
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Krista W. Married on 11/19/2022

The best!!

I had a hard time finding a photographer until I came across Bane with Wolf Rising! He was awesome from our first meeting making sure off the bat he got to know us and what we wanted. He is great with communication, is one of the nicest people I ever met, and worked hard during our engagement shoot and wedding to get the best shots. You will not be disappointed with him!!
    Mary O. Married on 10/15/2022

Beyond thrilled

Wolf Rising was amazing to work with! Owner Bane is beyond talented. Very professional and I valued his honest opinions. He took the stress out of the entire day and captured such beautiful memorable moments for us that I would never even have imagined were possible. I highly recommend!
  • illustration stars

Team

Bane Barth
Bane Barth
Lead Photographer-owner

I'm that guy, during awkward silences that cracks the first joke.

I'm that guy who believes in a firm handshake, and enjoying that expensive cigar.

I'm also that awkward guy behind the lens, at all times, I love life, and from a young age.. I was taught a very valuable lesson.

At the age of 19 I lost my dad, on Fathers day, it was one of the hardest moments in my life. I could not even imagine, what I was possibly going to do from that point forward without his direction.

I also realized, I literally had no pictures with him. It struck me hard, the day I realized this.. So, I dedicated my life to capturing it for others.

I am a healthcare worker, and have been an EMT for 12 years. I have a profound respect for all first responders alike. I'm also an avid outdoorsmen, and backpacker. One of my dreams, is to hike the Appalachian Trail.

Being behind the lens, is where I feel most alive.

Thanks for coming by.

Bane

Pennsville, New Jersey Pennsville, NJ, 08070
Location of (Wolf Rising Photography)

Wolf Rising Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Wolf Rising Photography include in the starting price?

Wolf Rising Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • Multi. Locations

What photography services does Wolf Rising Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Wolf Rising Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Digital Files

What photography styles does Wolf Rising Photography offer?

Wolf Rising Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Natural
  • Photojournalism
  • Traditional
  • Vintage

What photography services does Wolf Rising Photography offer?

Wolf Rising Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Second Shooter
  • Trash The Dress
  • Video
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Wolf Rising Photography offer for wedding events?

Wolf Rising Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Digital Files
  • Matted Prints
  • Prints
  • Save the Date

What percentage of users recommend Wolf Rising Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Wolf Rising Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

What kind of wedding service promotions does Wolf Rising Photography offer?

Wolf Rising Photography currently offers 1 special WeddingWire promotion for wedding services.

Other vendors in Southern New Jersey for your wedding