Mesa, AZ 85204 Map · Phone number

About Wisegirl Weddings

Wisegirl Weddings believes everyone deserves the wedding of their dreams, no matter the budget.
Our mission is to provide the creative expertise and experience to take your wish list and bring it to life without breaking the bank. Whether your fantasy is a ballroom extravaganza for hundreds, an intimate romantic affair, or a simple BBQ, our personal consultants can make it happen, leaving you a bride that is happy, wealthy, and wise.

Follow Wisegirl Weddings on

Wisegirl Weddings 6
Wisegirl Weddings 7

Saishia House · Married on 03/30/2019

Simply amazing!!!!!

I found Tessa at the wedding expo in phx and I'm soo glad I did! I booked her for day of coordinator. I told her my vision and showed her some photos and she rocked it! My theme was whimsical enchantment and my wedding was just that! Everything was perfect and I just can't thank her enough for what she did for us! I highly recommend Tessa at wise girl weddings for your wedding you won't regret it!!!!!

Sent on 04/10/2019
    Wisegirl Weddings 8
    Wisegirl Weddings 9
    Wisegirl Weddings 10
  • Amie

Amie Wheeler · Married on 02/16/2019

Amazing experience!

Tessa is amazing!! Our wedding would have been so much harder without her. She knows all the questions to ask and could not have been more prepared for any possibility! All of the vendors ask questions about what you prefer and with Tessa explaining the pros and cons of every thing with all of her wedding experiences made us feel so much more prepared and comfortable. On the day of the wedding she fixed a bridesmaid's dress, helped me bustle my dress (then fashioned a new bustle when someone stepped on it and it ripped), fixed the groom's boutinere when the rose fell off, communicated with every vendor, and I'm sure there were several other fires she put out that I didn't see. We were so happy with her flexibility and she was always available when we had questions and reached out whenever there was something we should be doing so we never had to stress about the timeline. She uses a great template for every part of the wedding so we can add guest lists, seating charts, vendor contacts, everything in one place. We highly recommend Tessa (and Jess!) at wise girl weddings!!! :)

Sent on 02/18/2019

Susan Wheeler · Married on 02/16/2019

A Great Experience!

As the mother of a bride, I so appreciated all that Tessa did for us. She met with us twice, attended two venue meetings, and even went bridesmaid dress shopping with us. She always answered my texts and emails right away, and was always a professional. She thought of everything and handled it all. On the day of the wedding, I felt very relaxed, because I knew she and her helper Jess were in charge. I will recommend Tessa to everyone I hear of planning a wedding. Thank you Tessa!

Sent on 02/23/2019

Wisegirl Weddings FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 700.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 1,000.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What wedding events do you provide services for? Ceremony, Reception
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Day-of Coordination, Event Design, Full Planning, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Destination, Eco-Friendly, Military, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 1

• Digital Expressions Photo Booth Rental
    Digital Expressions Photo Booth Rental Photo Booths

Tessa at Wisegirl Weddings was wonderful to work with and was very accessible. If anyone is looking for an event planner, Tessa is the person for you.

• Mesa, 85204 See on map