Wisegirl Weddings

$7,000
Day-Of, Full, Partial

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Wisegirl Weddings

Wisegirl Weddings believes everyone deserves the wedding of their dreams, no matter the budget.
Our mission is to provide the creative expertise and experience to take your wish list and bring it to life without breaking the bank. Whether your fantasy is a ballroom extravaganza for hundreds, an intimate romantic affair, or a simple BBQ, our personal consultants can make it happen, leaving you a bride that is happy, wealthy, and wise.

Categories: Wedding Planner

Timelines (1)
To-Do Lists (1)
Referrals (1)
Religious (1)

Tessa is an incredible wedding planner and a dream to work with. Tessa is sweet, patient, creative, calm, and super professional. Tessa is a joy to work with and a wonderful communicator. She made my husband and I feel calm, confidant, and relaxed- knowing she was orchestrating everything. She is also a great value for her wonderful services. Not only did we as the bride and groom love Tessa, but our families, bridal party, and vendors also enjoyed working with her and continue to say so weeks after! Tessa is worth every penny and more and we would hire her again and again! If you need a wedding or event planner in the Phoenix area, Tessa is an incredible professional to have on your team!

Profile Picture Rachelle, 11/25/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Tessa and her team are amazing. Tessa is the owner and will be present at all meetings and events. She is amazing to work with: professional, honest, realistic, and creative. Her partner Jess is by her side at the big event and is also amazing. This team provides great value in event planning and organization and are reliable, personable, and they go above and beyond. Would recommend to anyone!

Profile Picture Iris, 9/16/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Tessa was the best planner and coordinator that we could have asked for!! My husband and I got married at a private estate in Paradise Valley, so we knew we needed to find a planner who could handle all of the details that come with getting married at a private home. Tessa is so organized, creative with all of the small details, timely, and fun to work with! We had an initial meeting and then since I have such a weird schedule, she was able to do phone meetings and emails with me throughout the planning process, which was so helpful. She thought of all of the little details, helped keep me on track with what I needed to do, and contacted all of my vendors to confirm their services before the wedding. We were set on having our wedding and reception on the backyard lawn, which required some extra work and thought due to space constraints, but Tessa worked so hard to figure it out and execute on the day of. On our wedding day, she was so great and totally made our vision come to life. I had absolutely no worries all day and night, it went so smoothly. So thank you Tessa, for making our dream wedding happen!! You are amazing!!!

Profile Picture Lexie, 3/4/17, 1 Review

31 Photos

My Photo Album

31 Photos

1 ENDORSEMENT
Tessa at Wisegirl Weddings was wonderful to work with and was very accessible. If anyone is looking for an event planner, Tessa is the person for you.

Events