18 Reviews for Wisegirl Weddings

Eco-Friendly (1)
Non-Religious (1)
Religious (1)
18 Wisegirl Weddings Reviews

Tessa was efficient at answering questions and provided useful feedback. She was very helpful with planning and on the day of the wedding, asking useful questions to help with planning. Tessa was receptive and flexible in helping with any last minute changes.

Profile Picture Patricia, 4/28/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Tessa was amazing to work with. We hired her to help us stay on track, to consult on the decisions we're making (SO MANY DECISIONS IN A WEDDING), and to take care of all the details day of. She provided all that and more. We enjoyed working with her and she made what could have been an incredibly stressful time into a beautiful memory that we truly wonderful. Tessa will help you with the decisions you don't want to make because you're so tired of figuring everything out, she'll help with the DIY, she'll keep you on track with the schedule, she'll refer you to other amazing vendors, she'll take care of everything leading into and on your wedding day. I could not recommend Tessa enough!

Profile Picture Kaitlyn, 3/17/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals, Eco-Friendly, Non-Religious

I used Wisegirl Weddings day of coordinator services for my March 10th wedding. Tess and Jess were amazing and made my day so smooth. Tessa was tentitive in the planning phases. She met with me in person for several hours to get all the details of what I wanted. She was so organized and took very detailed notes. She walked through my venue with me and coordinated my vendors for the day of. I was very impresses by her services and would highly recommend Wisegirl Weddings!

Profile Picture Michelle, 3/9/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Tessa is an incredible wedding planner and a dream to work with. Tessa is sweet, patient, creative, calm, and super professional. Tessa is a joy to work with and a wonderful communicator. She made my husband and I feel calm, confidant, and relaxed- knowing she was orchestrating everything. She is also a great value for her wonderful services. Not only did we as the bride and groom love Tessa, but our families, bridal party, and vendors also enjoyed working with her and continue to say so weeks after! Tessa is worth every penny and more and we would hire her again and again! If you need a wedding or event planner in the Phoenix area, Tessa is an incredible professional to have on your team!

Profile Picture Rachelle, 11/25/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Tessa and her team are amazing. Tessa is the owner and will be present at all meetings and events. She is amazing to work with: professional, honest, realistic, and creative. Her partner Jess is by her side at the big event and is also amazing. This team provides great value in event planning and organization and are reliable, personable, and they go above and beyond. Would recommend to anyone!

Profile Picture Iris, 9/16/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Tessa was the best planner and coordinator that we could have asked for!! My husband and I got married at a private estate in Paradise Valley, so we knew we needed to find a planner who could handle all of the details that come with getting married at a private home. Tessa is so organized, creative with all of the small details, timely, and fun to work with! We had an initial meeting and then since I have such a weird schedule, she was able to do phone meetings and emails with me throughout the planning process, which was so helpful. She thought of all of the little details, helped keep me on track with what I needed to do, and contacted all of my vendors to confirm their services before the wedding. We were set on having our wedding and reception on the backyard lawn, which required some extra work and thought due to space constraints, but Tessa worked so hard to figure it out and execute on the day of. On our wedding day, she was so great and totally made our vision come to life. I had absolutely no worries all day and night, it went so smoothly. So thank you Tessa, for making our dream wedding happen!! You are amazing!!!

Profile Picture Lexie, 3/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Absolutely would recommend. All I was left to worry about on my wedding day was my groom and I (and not spilling food on my dress) Wisegirl Weddings pulled off a flawless and stress free wedding day. Tessa listened to all of my ideas and added her own special touches. One of her Instagram photos from the wedding was re-posted by the official Krispy Kreme page, so she's pretty much world famous now.

Profile Picture User5646085, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Tessa did a great job as the day of coordinator for my daughters wedding. We had a lot of outside décor we brought in and she did a great job with the set up for the wedding day. We even had a issue with some chargers we rented on the wedding day and Tessa handled it and came up with a different solution. She helped keep everything flowing smoothly on the wedding day. When I went to get the toss bouquet, Tessa was already there with it. I didn't have to worry about anything. At the end, she helped us get our décor items in record time. I would definitely recommend Wise Girls to anyone looking for a stress free event!

Profile Picture Marcia, 2/27/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Wisegirl Weddings was a God-send. I don't know how I would have gotten through this year of planning without her. Although our plans changed in the end, Tessa followed through every step of the way and ensured that our special day was as everything we had hoped for. I'm so grateful for Wisegirl Weddings and my newfound friendship with Tessa. I highly recommend her services.

Profile Picture Teleia, 12/5/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Event Design, Full Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals, Religious, Ceremony

Loved working with Tessa she is a great planner from our first meeting she would always be on to of things and made me be on top of things too. Which I needed. All that I have in my mind she would do the research and get it right every time. The day of the wedding she ran the show and it was the perfect wedding. I could of ask for more. She did a great job all along.

Profile Picture Brenda, 11/13/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Tessa from Wisegirl Weddings was the absolute best! I can't imagine my wedding day without her. Tessa got to know my Husband and I very well and her attention to details and assistance on my wedding day made our experience worry-free. I was able to enjoy every minute of my wedding day because I knew I was in good hands. Tessa does much more than coordination. She creates an experience that we will remember for years to come. :)

Profile Picture Carey, 10/3/15, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Oh. My. Goodness. Tessa is AMAZING! We couldn't have done our wedding without her! She is an incredible resource and executes your day exactly how you want it. She is always quick to respond and make sure she stays on the same page. She is so easy to work with and knows her stuff! I would recommend her to all brides! Seriously, she is incredible! I would come to her with an idea and she would make it bigger and better than I ever imagined. Tessa also helped us put together our bouquets. I'm not sure that is the best option for all brides as I wanted simple, one flower-type bouquets. Still, she made it happen and I could not have been happier with her attention to detail and helpfulness!

Profile Picture Krysten, 4/4/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Wedding Planning

I can't imagine what our wedding day would have been like without Wisegirl Weddings there.. I thought I had planned out every detail, but there was so much more to think about and Tessa made sure it was all taken care of, beautifully set up, and kept us on schedule (not easy to do with my husband)! Seriously, HIRE Wisegirl Weddings to make your day perfect!!

Profile Picture Ashley, 3/14/15, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

I would highly recommend Wisegirl Weddings to anyone that wants a stress free wedding! Tessa is not only extremely organized, but she is someone you want to be apart of your special day. She worked very well with all my vendors, has tons of patience, and a very calming personality. Hands down Wisegirl made my wedding as seamless as possible, which is what you want when hiring a wedding planner.

Profile Picture Michelle, 10/10/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Tessa is a miracle worker and kept me from losing my sanity on my wedding day! She went above and beyond to make things just perfect and ran interference to deal with one of my slightly overbearing vendors. She found flowers the morning of my wedding when my floral vendor didn't show up. Her services were worth every penny and I would wholeheartedly recommend her to anyone!

Profile Picture User4343911, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

I worked with Tessa at Wisegirl Weddings for my big day. I was completely ignorant of what all went into wedding planning and Tessa was wonderful at keeping me on track and finding ways to stay within the budget. I was definitely a needy bride and she never made me feel like I was bothering her, or that my questions were stupid.

On the day of my wedding, I holed up in my room, drank champagne and did NOTHING. Tessa took care of all of it, including dealing with stubborn family members and unexpected surprises the day of. She really went above and beyond to make our day everything it could be. I would 100% recommend her to anyone needing help making their dream wedding a reality!

Profile Picture Trisha, 5/3/14, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

All I can say is WOW!I worked with Tessa at Wisegirl Weddings the day I started planning. I was overwhelmed and on a tight budget. Tessa provided me with a timeline and a to-do list throughout the entire planning process. She spent many hours researching prices to the ideas we came up with. I wanted to be a DIY bride and Tessa brought me down to reality and let me know what made sense to do on my own and what was more cost effective to hire someone to do. We used a Cricut to make invitations that most websites were charging $10 apiece to do. Tessa spent hours with me constructing and assembling 150+. Tessa has a very detailed eye and helped me to add the special touches that I wanted but never thought of. She was able to take ideas I was describing to her and come up with the design of exactly what I pictured. She did all of this and still kept me under budget! We received many compliments on the décor of our wedding, adding that the small touches were nice, not something they see all of the time. The day of my wedding was by far the least stressful day of my entire wedding experience. I knew from the months of planning with Tessa that I didn't need to worry about a thing. I stopped by the venue before my appointments and Tessa already had begun transforming the room. While I was getting ready, she ensured I always had a drink and snacks. Everything went so smoothly, I received so many compliments from guest on how everything flowed nicely. Tessa was diligent about making sure my husband and I were where we needed to be. She made sure that our guests, my husband and I were taken care of all night. She ensured that everything was broken down before we needed to be out of the venue. Looking back I do not think I would have been able to pull off half the wedding I did without Tessa. The cost of hiring Wisegirl Weddings does not even come close to the value and services that we received. I don’t know how brides can make it through their big day without a Tessa!

Profile Picture Melissa, 1/11/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

We chose the "Worry Free Wedding Day" package for Day-Of Coordination, but honestly I wish we would have taken advantage of a Wise Girl Wedding's services earlier!

At first, I didn't think I needed a planner or coordinator. Then as the day got closer, I felt like I was forgetting some of the details. After doing some research, I just came back to a flier that I picked up at a Bridal Expo for Wise Girls Weddings for the simple reason that she had the best pricing I could find!

Thank God for those Expos, because otherwise I would have probably spent way too much for less service. Tessa really exceeded my expectations and went beyond her job description. Knowing she could take care of anything gave me such peace of mind and my bridesmaids were amazed at how stress-free I was! And most importantly, instead of worrying about details, we were able to really enjoy the day!

Profile Picture Nicole, 12/28/13, 5 Reviews