Winter Park Florist

Winter Park, FL View map Visit website

$2,500 Typical Price

Winter Park Florist is a locally owned wedding florist based in Winter Park, Florida. They offer a full-service experience for couples preparing for their momentous occasion. Specializing in wedding decor, this artistic business offers unique, premium floral arrangements sure to enhance the atmosphere of your venue. Renowned for its immaculate reputation, this company is a recommended florist for numerous wedding venues. Winter Park Florist will strive to bring your vision to life for your special day.

Winter Park Florist would love to discuss your desires for your milestone celebration. They work with a large range of styles, including classic, modern, rustic, tropical, romantic, and more to cater to all kinds of events. They can visit your venue before your big day and provide advice on your layout and design. The dedicated team will deliver and set up your botanical beauties to ensure a stress-free experience.

• Woman-owned

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$250

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$100

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$25

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$150

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$250

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$2,500

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Set Up
Venue Visit

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Romantic
Rustic
Tropical
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Set Up
Venue Visit

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor
Flower Petals
Single Flowers

• Catie
    Catie O. Married on 08/08/2020

Really easy to work with!

It was really easy working with Debbie and Joanne. My (now) husband and I stopped in the shop since we were looking at venues in the area and found a friendly and enthusiastic Debbie. We saw how passionate she is about her work and decided that she would be a wonderful person to work with. After having a more formal meeting with her, I sent Pinterest photos of things I liked along with our wedding colors. Day of, we worked with Joanne who went with the flow of the day and delivered beautiful flowers (and they stayed nice even in August!). It was everything I was looking for!
    Dale Married on 03/19/2016
    Book this vendor! Winter Park Florist (WPF) is the most amazing florist to work with! I instantly knew I had someone on my side when I started working with Joanne and Vaughn on my wedding floral arrangements. I trusted WPF right from the start to make my dreams come true ... and they blew me away! My flowers were nothing short of stunning, simply breath taking and completely fairly tale visually. I narrowed down my basic color scheme of ivory, greens, lavender and peach and turn it over to WPF and took it from there. I received all of the following in the most visually stunning arrangements I could have imagined bridal bouquet, bridesmaids bouquets, flower girls, toss bouquet, groom bout, best-man bout, groomsmen bout, dads bout, mothers corsages, daughter corsage, 10 center pieces with wreaths of floral around the base of lanterns, 1 lush, low, dripping centerpiece for our sweetheart table, full lush Cascading flowers across the front of our gazebo, and 2 enormous urns on pedestals filled with wedding color flowers. Words cannot express the joy, beauty and happiness we experienced at our wedding because of the care, kindness, quality, creativity and artistry we were shown by WPF during all stages of our wedding. Your gift of our wedding flowers will live on in our hearts forever. With tremendous gratitude - Dale and Gary

Michael Married on 07/13/2013
    Winter Park Florist was WONDERFUL! They really came through for us.
    It was not an ideal situation. First of all, I'm a guy. Secondly, I live in California and I was trying to plan a wedding in Florida. I had no idea what I was doing!
    Thanks to Debbie and Joanne of Winterpark Florists, everything was beautiful (despite my lack of experience, and my very particular bride-to-be) ;-)
    I mostly worked directly with Debbie. She was very reassuring and, due to her, my panic levels were kept to a minimum. She handled everything professionally. She took the time to talk to me and explain things to me.
    Winter Park Florists handled everything from our ceremony (including a flowered trellis that I really was a pain-in-the-butt about) to our centerpieces, to my bride's hair... uh.. thingy. (I can't remember what it's called.) Everything turned out beautiful - and was very reasonably priced.
    I never actually got to meet her in person. That's too bad because my wife and I were absolutely and unreservedly thrilled with how everything came out. We really wanted a chance to thank her and give her a big hug!

537 N. Virginia Ave Winter Park, FL, 32789
Location of (Winter Park Florist)

Other vendors in Orlando for your wedding