Wine Me? Hand Painted Glassware

Saint Petersburg, FL View map

Wine Me? is an hand painted glassware company. Combining great style and unsurpassed quality, Wine Me? quickly gained a following amongst celebrities, trendsetters, and wine-o's nationwide.

Artist Rebecca Suriano, would love to create something special and unique for your event. Wine Me? customizes everything from wine glasses to champagne flutes. If it's glass Rebecca will paint it!

Please contact Rebecca directly at winemecompany@gmail.com or 908-763-6952

How would you categorize your product offerings?

Custom

What services do you provide?

Assembly
Design
    Susan Event on: 10/26/2014
    Great product! Seamless transaction! Great to do business with
    Brenda Event on: 06/19/2014
    Rebecca Suriano is AMAZING!! I will admit that I am a Wine Me? addict!! My addiction is at 7 wine glasses & 2 martini glasses!! I HIGHLY recommend Wine Me? if you are looking to add a special touch to any occasion!

I met the Becky Suriano, Owner, of Wine Me? through Facebook from a wine posting I posted on. Although, I have not officially met her in person (which I hope to one day if she is ever in the Boston area). With all the Wine Me? glasses that I have ordered within one year I feel like I personally know her. If you are looking for that gift what will always be remembered, contact Wine Me? at http://www.winemecompany.com.

Just Don't Drink, Drink In Style!
    Karen Event on: 06/19/2014
    Hello,
    I was introduced to Wine Me? Company through my sister, who had become friends with Rebecca Suriano (President/Owner) of Wine Me? via Facebook.
    Once I saw the awesome hand painted wine and beer glasses I was totally hooked and needed to start my own collection, which to this day has grown to almost 12+ different glasses. Rebecca is currently working on a custom wine glass for me (a design picked out by me).
    Although I have never met Rebecca personally, I feel as though I've known her for years. The way she communicates via email or social media (Facebook) on any types of questions you may have about her work or a custom order you may like her to do for you, she will take the time for you to make sure you are happy with your order.
    If you haven't seen the Wine Me? collection, check it out at www.winemecompany.com
    Karen DeLong (Lowell MA)

VRvision Photography VRvision Photography Wedding Photographers

if you looking for unique bridesmaid's , parent , guest, custom glasses for bride and groom Wine Me is perfect hand painted glassware that gonna get you a lot of compliments . I even have some and love it !

245 13th Ave NE apt 4 Saint Petersburg, 33701
Location of (Wine Me? Hand Painted Glassware)

Other vendors in Tampa for your wedding