Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Willamette Wedding and Events

Gold and Silver Chiavari Chairs and State- of -the - Art Photo Booths

Oregon's most affordable chiavari chairs and photo booths.

Luxury, quality rentals are offered at the most affordable prices in Oregon by a professional, caring staff that want to ensure that your wedding is perfect. Our silver and gold chiavari chairs have pleased Oregon brides for over five years. Ivory or silver cushions are also included in the $5.00 rental fee. We provide delivery, set up and take-away.

Our state-of-the-art photo booths will help supply the fun and memories that you will treasure for many years to come! The only commercial grade photo booths on the market that can accomodate up to 10 people!   High Definiton double prints are delivered in a few seconds after four shots . Each shot is able to be viewed on our 20'  flatscreen LED monitor. Unlimited color prints are offered for your guests. Our booths have green screen capabilities and can create custom graphics Our professional attendant will ensure that your guests get the most fun out of our booths!

Categories: Wedding Rental

Chairs (1)
Photobooth (1)
CD/DVD of Images (1)
Enclosed Booth (1)

Easy to work with. Has a vast network of connections that can help you get what you need for your event or wedding.

Profile Picture Eric, 12/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths
Services Used: Delivery, Setup, Chairs, Backdrop(s), CD/DVD of Images, Prints, Props
4.2

Photo booth rental was awesome! Lot's of props, background choices. Get full gallery to look at online after event. Will use again.

Profile Picture Jessica, 12/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

My husband and I can’t thank Willamette Wedding and Events enough! The chairs they offer added the perfect finishing touches to our wedding! They were so quick to respond and showed up a day before our wedding! This made the experience stress free and smooth sailing on our wedding day! Willamette Wedding and Events doesn’t just offer wedding details, but also various parties and events! I can’t wait to use this business for future events we hold!

Photo of Willamette Wedding and Events in Salem, OR - These gold and silver chairs added the perfect touch!
Profile Picture Katelyn, 6/24/17, 1 Review

1 Photo

My Photo Album

1 Photo

4 ENDORSEMENTS
I have had the pleasure of working with Susan and her company on multiple occasions and have loved each time just a little more. She and her staff are fabulous! Her product impeccable! If you are looking for chivari chairs or photo booth, look no further! The chairs were delivered in perfect condition at exactly when she said they would. Cushions were clean and and organized in durable totes. My clients were extremely pleased! My staff ecstatic as it made their job a million times easier. The photo booth is so much fun and very competitive in cost. Thank you Susan for your wonderful service and a product I'm proud to offer my clients!

Susan is warm, friendly, and very organized! She offers a wealth of ideas and valuable contacts in our area. I enjoyed renting her lovely chiavari chairs for my personal holiday party. They added the perfect sparkle to my Christmas decor!

These chairs are AMAZING!!! I love chivari chairs and now they are priced so anyone can have them for their own event! Working with Susan was a dream! She was great and her chairs looked gorgeous in Green Villa Barn. I hope to have them back again... Thank you Susan:)

Willamette Wedding and Event Planning offers beautiful, high quality chiavari chairs at an amazingly reasonable price. Susan is wonderful to work with and truly wants to help brides have a great wedding by offering affordable elegance. I highly recommend Susan and Willamette Wedding and Event Planning for all your chiavari chair rental needs!!

Events