2531 Hawthorne St, Forest Grove, OR 97116 Map · Phone number
Package Price $800
Availability Check your date
  • Pricing

About Wiley Weddings

Wiley Wedding is a wedding planning company in Forest Grove, Oregon. Planning your wedding can be stressful, which is why owner Lacy makes it her mission to ease the anxieties of organizing such an important event. Whether you are looking to have a small or large affair, she will help you bring your wedding vision to life. Lacy is available to serve couples throughout Portland, Oregon and its surrounding areas.

When working with Wiley Weddings, Lacy will make sure to assist you in any way that she can. From full-service planning to day-of coordination, she does it all. She will guide you through the entire planning process so no detail gets left behind. She also offers a complimentary consultation to get to know you as a couple and the unique style you have. Lacy's other wedding planning services include the following:

• Budget analysis

Guest signing
055018eea7b66f72 AP 400

3 Reviews for Wiley Weddings

Angela · Married on 09/09/2017

Wiley Weddings was AMAZING to work with and Lacy made our wedding day fun, organized and flow extremely smoothly! We couldn't have had such a successful wedding without Lacy! After months of wedding planning, I knew that I would not be able to assist with anything on the "day of" so we hired Wiley Weddings for day of coordination. Not only did Lacy coordinate the day, but she organized our rehearsal, gave multiple timelines to the wedding party, created checklists and templates throughout our planning process and even added her own decor to give our wedding some beautiful details. Everyone in my family was highly impressed and we highly recommend Wiley Weddings for any event!

Sent on 09/15/2017

Lauren · Married on 08/19/2017

Lacy is the best thing that ever could have happened to our wedding (besides being legally wed, of course :))! She was in a word, amazing. She listened to what we really wanted for our day and offered suggestions and advice that was perfect for us, and she was extremely affordable for the value she provided. My husband and I cannot recommend her more!!!

Sent on 12/22/2017
  • Y

Yvonne · Married on 08/27/2016

First off Wiley Weddings is amazing company! They went above and beyond to turn my husband and I's special day into reality. Lacy was with us every step of the way. She created an itemized list for us at 3 months, 1 month, 2 weeks, and the week of. Then she created an itinerary for the wedding day for the bridal party, groom party, and both photographers. Lacy was extremely organized and was able execute the day of our wedding flawlessly to the T. My husband and I had a Catholic ceremony which requires a lot of work because there is many people and details that go into the hour ceremony. She coordinated with the staff at our church and priest, along with having open communication with the carter, DJ, florists and photographer.

Throughout the process we received complements from anybody that got to work with her on how amazing she was at her job. We truly were blessed with such a fantastic wedding coordinator.

She also is extremely creative and made many of the decorations for the reception by hand. She was with us for setting up and taking down, which wasn't a short day. Lacy put many hours into our wedding day to make it how my husband and I wanted. We couldn't have done it without her. I highly recommend her to anyone in need of a wedding coordinator.

Our Wedding Facts:

• What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 800.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 1,000.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What wedding events do you provide services for? Ceremony, Reception
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Cultural, Destination, Double Weddings, Eco-Friendly, Military, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 1