WildflowerByM

Rockville, MD View map Visit website

$2,550 Typical Price

WildflowerByM is a wedding floral design company in Rockville, Maryland. These florists work with a variety of locally grown fresh and dried flowers to create bespoke arrangements with a modern, romantic aesthetic. They work closely with each client and go above and beyond to bring their vision to life.

WildflowerByM happily works with clients throughout Maryland and the surrounding states. The team begins with a one-on-one consultation, to get a better idea of each client's wedding theme and colors. Each service is customized to suit each client's needs and wants. On your wedding day, they will take care of delivery and set up to make sure every petal and leaf look their best. Some of the arrangements that WildflowerByM offers include:

• Aisle and altar decor
  • Boutonnieres
  • Bouquets
  • Flower crowns
  • Centerpieces
  • Woman-owned

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$200

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$95

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$20

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$85

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$250

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$2,550

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Consultations
Delivery
Set Up

How would you describe your floral designs?

Modern
Romantic

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Delivery
Set Up

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor
Flower Petals

1 User photo

• Hannah
    Hannah R. Getting married on 10/25/2024

Amazing Florals & Great to Work With!

WildflowerByM did an outstanding job on our florals for our engagement party. It was a true pleasure to work with them as they executed our vision perfectly and worked within our budget. Our guests could not stop commenting on the flowers and even took some home for themselves. We especially love that it is a female-founded and run business that works with local farms for the freshest flowers.

Can't wait to use them again for more of our wedding events!
    Marina G. Married on 06/11/2022

Flowers' "snobs"... rejoice!

My husband and I love flowers (or at least I do and he may like that I care for them).
    When I first met Maddy, I told her that not only I wanted the flowers to match the color scheme but that I wanted flowers that until the day of the wedding, I have only seen in magazines...yes, I admit that I sounded as a complete snob but that is what I wanted for me (food, drinks, even music were all planned with our guests in mind, but the flowers were for me).
    Well these two took me very seriously...I am still at awe on the arrangements. Not only they nailed the designs but the quality and variety of the flowers and greenery was outstanding.
    Three days later, and we are still finding in the bouquets flowers that we have never seen before (and Googled them to find their names).
    I told my now husband that he will have to keep this vendor's contact information because every year, for our anniversary, I want a bouquet made of the same flowers as a way to remember our especial day.
    Thanks Michelle and Maddy...you are creating something magical every time you put together one of these arrangements. I would wish you luck with this venture, but you don't need it; you already got what it takes to maintain the success of your business. Kudos!
    Marina
    P.S.: As soon as we get the pictures, I will post them here.
  • O
    Olivia S. Married on 04/19/2022

Amazing quality!!

I had an editorial bridal shoot with them and loved the bouquet they made! The flowers were beautiful and were perfect for the vibe I wanted. Definitely recommend them.

Rockville, Maryland Rockville, MD, 20850