1000 E Cornell Avenue, Englewood, CO 80113 Map · Phone number
Availability Check your date
  • Real Weddings 2
  • Deals 1

About Wild Opal Photography

Wild Opal Photography is a wedding photography service located in Englewood, Colorado. Lover of raw emotions and a skilled photographer, Courtney specializes in capturing all the beauty and magic of weddings. Courtney is committed to bringing authentic moments to life through photography, and she understands that being in front of the camera can be a little uncomfortable. With the help of her team, Courtney will break down this wall of nerves and help you truly enjoy your special day.

Courtney of Wild Opal Photography captures photographs in a beautiful contemporary style, and she often uses the beauty of nature as a backdrop for her shots. She is committed to creating a fun and exciting wedding photography experience, and she will leave you with stunning images that you and your loved ones can cherish for years to come.

waguespack 313 51 1030811

Wild Opal Photography 7
  • Christina

Christina · Married on 09/07/2019

All around amazing

Courtney is amazing to work with. She is very flexible and willing to work with whatever your vision is. Pictures turned out exactly how we wanted them.

Sent on 12/30/2018
    Wild Opal Photography 8
    Wild Opal Photography 9
    Wild Opal Photography 10
  • Andrea

Andrea & Kylan Scavarda · Married on 08/24/2019

So amazing!

Love Courtney!! She was our photographer for both our engagement session as well as our wedding. She absolutely does make you feel extremely comfortable and is so fun to work with. This translates perfectly in the photos she takes, as they are so natural and beautiful. We heard from all our guests how great she was both during and in the weeks after the wedding! We're so looking forward to seeing our wedding photos once they are finished, because we were in love with our engagement pictures. Her prices are also so great for her talent. We are already hoping we can snag her for future events.

Sent on 09/27/2019

Destiny Williamson · Married on 06/10/2019

Absolutely LOVE our photos

It’s taken me awhile to even draft up this review because I genuinely struggled to put my thoughts into words. Courtney is one of the most kind, adventurous, free-spirited souls I have ever met. She makes you feel so comfortable during your session without even trying and so much fun. Seriously, can I just move to Colorado so I can snatch her up for photos every few months and be her bestie?! I definitely contemplated it. I’m one of those people that has a hard time opening up and acting “natural” or trying to live in the moment when there’s someone with a camera two feet away, but it didn’t take long for me to come out of my shell (more than I have in any other photo session) and I’m so grateful for that because the photos we are left with, I will cherish for a lifetime. Thank you for being such an amazing photographer. You almost don’t appreciate all the small things until you hire someone that does after hiring so many that don’t. If you’re even questioning whether to book with Courtney, just save yourself the headspace and do it, you won’t be disappointed!
    (Photos uploaded from phone so the true quality of the photos may not show)

Sent on 06/21/2019
    Wild Opal Photography 11
    Wild Opal Photography 12
    Wild Opal Photography 13
    Wild Opal Photography 14

Wild Opal Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,400.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? High-Res Images, Digital Files, Proofs
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Digital Files, Proofs
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Film, Natural, Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Matted Prints, Prints, Save the Date, Thank You Cards

Real Weddings