Wild Ivory Beauty

John's Island, SC, Mount Pleasant, SC 29455 Map · Phone number

About Wild Ivory Beauty

Wild Ivory Beauty is an on-site hair and makeup artistry company based out of Mount Pleasent, South Carolina. Owner and operator Brittany has been involved in the beauty industry since 2009. She and her team are committed to helping their clients both look their best and feel their best. Their goal isn’t to cover up your natural features, but to enhance them using their extensive skill and inventory of high-quality products.

Experience
Brittany learned her beauty skills from the best at The London School of Beauty and Makeup. After graduating in 2011, she went on to work with celebrity stylist Ted Gibson and underwent extensive training from L’Oreal Professional educators. Since then, she has only expanded her skill, constantly learning new techniques and staying up-to-date with the latest trends.

The Wild Ivory Beauty team is dedicated to how you look and how you feel. They can serve up to 10 different clients at a time, providing professional beauty services including:

• Blowouts

Wild Ivory Beauty 6
Wild Ivory Beauty 7

Alexandra Carley · Married on 02/23/2019

Perfection!!

Brittany not only carried out EXACTLY what I wanted for my hair and makeup on my wedding day but she also managed to make me feel completely at ease on one of the most important mornings of my life! Every one of my bridesmaids enjoyed her company, her conversation and most importantly her incredible skills. From sunrise all the way through ceremony (crying touchups) she exceeded expectations again and again!

Sent on 03/20/2019

Emily Kennedy · Married on 02/22/2019

Effortless and flawless

Danna did my hair and makeup for both my engagement photos and wedding (July and February, so very different weather) and she knocked it out of the park both times. She gave me long lasting hair (which is so difficult) and makeup that was exactly what I envisioned. I felt the prettiest I've ever looked while also still looking like myself. Very natural! Overall it was such a fun and easy process with Wild Ivory Beauty.

Sent on 03/07/2019
  • Molly

Molly Hayes · Married on 11/03/2018

10/10 Brittany is the best!

I have always loved Brittany’s “looks” for their natural and clean quality. Her brides don’t look caked in make-up or crusted in hair spray. During my trial, Brittany was able to take my vision and apply it perfectly. I am not a huge make up person, and never wear foundation/concealer so I was worried about not looking like myself, and covering my freckles. Brittany managed to cover all the crazy while still having my natural complexion show through. My hair was everything I imagined it would be, and Brittany was there throughout the ceremony and cocktail hour to make sure that I was perfectly quaffed and blushed. Her team did an amazing job with my 8 person bridal party, and I will always be forever grateful to Brittany for her making me look like a super model on my special day.

Sent on 12/02/2018

Wild Ivory Beauty FAQ

• Does makeup price include false lashes? No
  • What beauty services do you offer? Hair, Makeup
  • What hair services do you offer? Blowouts, Updos / Styling, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair
  • What makeup services do you offer? Airbrush Makeup, Natural Makeup, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup, Makeup Trial, Fake Lashes

• John's Island, SC Mount Pleasant, SC, 29455 See on map