Mount Pleasant, SC 29455 Map · Phone number

About Wild Ivory Beauty

Wild Ivory Beauty is an on-site hair and makeup artistry company based out of Mount Pleasent, South Carolina. Owner and operator Brittany has been involved in the beauty industry since 2009. She and her team are committed to helping their clients both look their best and feel their best. Their goal isn’t to cover up your natural features, but to enhance them using their extensive skill and inventory of high-quality products.

Experience
Brittany learned her beauty skills from the best at The London School of Beauty and Makeup. After graduating in 2011, she went on to work with celebrity stylist Ted Gibson and underwent extensive training from L’Oreal Professional educators. Since then, she has only expanded her skill, constantly learning new techniques and staying up-to-date with the latest trends.

The Wild Ivory Beauty team is dedicated to how you look and how you feel. They can serve up to 10 different clients at a time, providing professional beauty services including:

• Blowouts
  • Updos/styling
  • Airbrush makeup
  • Natural makeup
  • Fake lashes
Follow Wild Ivory Beauty on

Other couples have also viewed

• Vanity Salon
b0b56013698dddc69b2b8c51f7c52d64 51 929401

35 Reviews for Wild Ivory Beauty

Ashlyn S. · Married on 04/24/2021

Natural Makeup

I had a hard time finding somebody for HMU at first. As somebody who does not wear makeup, I knew on my big day, I couldn't walk down the isle to my now husband looking like somebody else. When I found Wild Ivory, I was completely in awe. Brittany is truly a queen at the natural makeup look. I wish she could always do my makeup! The amount of compliments my girlfriend's gave out about my makeup and hair were completely warranted. I felt absolutely stunning, but most importantly- I still looked like ME!

Sent on 05/06/2021

Abigail · Married on 12/06/2020

Hair and makeup magician!

Brittany is the absolute best!! You will not go wrong choosing her as your hair and makeup artist. I first loved Wild Ivory because of how informative all their emails were when I first inquired.. then when I met Brittany and she did my hair for the first time I was hooked. I have extremely curly hair so I was alittle worried asking Brittany to use my natural curls.. but! It turned out great not once but twice.. and held ALL DAY. My makeup.. and my bridesmaids makeup was very natural, (which is also why I chose wild ivory!).. we were all so satisfied. Lastly, the timing of everyone the day of was perfect. Even with 8 bridesmaids, everyone received touch ups and I was never stressed with timing. You can’t go wrong working with Brittany.

Sent on 12/10/2020

Wild Ivory Beauty's reply:

Thank you Abigail, you are the sweetest! Truly such a joy to work with you & holy smokes the teasers I saw were absolutely stunning!

Dana N. · Married on 05/24/2020

Simply the best

I can’t say enough amazing things about Brittany! She did my hair for our wedding and her execution was flawless. She is very professional, timely, and informative. We had to postpone our wedding due to COVID and she easily accommodated our needs. The first two pics are from the trial session and she replicated it perfectly on the wedding day. Would recommend to anyone!!

Sent on 04/02/2021

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Wild Ivory Beauty FAQ

• Does makeup price include false lashes?
  • What beauty services do you offer?
    Hair
    Makeup
  • What hair services do you offer?
    Blowouts
    Updos / Styling
    Hair Trial
    On-Site Hair
  • What makeup services do you offer?
    Airbrush Makeup
    Natural Makeup
    On-Site Makeup
    Wedding Party Makeup
    Makeup Trial
    Fake Lashes

• Mount Pleasant, SC, 29455 See on map
    Location of (Wild Ivory Beauty)