John's Island, SC, Mount Pleasant, SC 29455 Map · Phone number

About Wild Ivory Beauty

Wild Ivory is a collaboration of Professional Hair Stylists & Airbrush Make-up artists who are well-versed in the Beauty Industry & passionate about servicing the Charleston area and beyond for Weddings, Bridal Portraits, Engagement Photo Sessions, Editorial Photoshoots & more. All of our services are provided On site only, chosen at your desired location for your convenience.

Follow Wild Ivory Beauty on

Wild Ivory Beauty 6
Wild Ivory Beauty 7
  • Molly

Molly Hayes · Married on 11/03/2018

10/10 Brittany is the best!

I have always loved Brittany’s “looks” for their natural and clean quality. Her brides don’t look caked in make-up or crusted in hair spray. During my trial, Brittany was able to take my vision and apply it perfectly. I am not a huge make up person, and never wear foundation/concealer so I was worried about not looking like myself, and covering my freckles. Brittany managed to cover all the crazy while still having my natural complexion show through. My hair was everything I imagined it would be, and Brittany was there throughout the ceremony and cocktail hour to make sure that I was perfectly quaffed and blushed. Her team did an amazing job with my 8 person bridal party, and I will always be forever grateful to Brittany for her making me look like a super model on my special day.

McKenzie · Married on 10/20/2018

Wild Ivory highlights natural beauty

Brittany was recommended to us by our wedding planner. As a bride who never wears makeup and prefers natural beauty, Wild Ivory achieved the look I had envisioned. Brittany is incredibly professional; she is educated on her craft but always eager to learn; and she was so pleasant to work with from a details perspective. I appreciated her laid-back approach, and she was simply a joy to be with during our H/MU test and on the actual wedding day. Brittany and her team appreciate and highlight natural beauty, which is something I value greatly as a bride. I wanted to look myself, feel confident in photos, and, of course, be spotlighted as the bride. I will also add that they nailed the looks of both the mother of the bride and my two bridesmaids. I will continue to recommend Wild Ivory and be a cheerleader for their success!

Amie · Married on 09/22/2018

Amazing experience!

I used Wild Ivory for wedding hair and makeup for myself and wedding party. Brittany and her team were amazing-- they were helpful and flexible, everything was exactly how we wanted it and looked perfect yet we still looked like ourselves. I highly recommend Wild Ivory!

Wild Ivory Beauty FAQ

• Does makeup price include false lashes? No
  • What beauty services do you offer? Hair, Makeup
  • What hair services do you offer? Blowouts, Updos / Styling, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair
  • What makeup services do you offer? Airbrush Makeup, Natural Makeup, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup, Makeup Trial, Fake Lashes
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate? 10