9 Reviews for Wild Ivory Beauty

Natural Makeup (1)
On-Site Makeup (1)
Makeup Trial (1)
9 Wild Ivory Beauty Reviews

Brittany and her team did a great job! Very professional, easy going and made our party look stunning. Would highly recommend.

Profile Picture Angela, 12/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Brittany did an amazing job working with my hair and giving me what I pictured. I received soooo many compliments. She was patient and so sweet. 11/10 would recommend! I've never worked with anyone so professional. Also she was extremely flexible and that really helped me stay calm on my wedding day.

Profile Picture Audrey , 11/11/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Brittany is AMAZING! I had what felt like a wedding nightmare when my hair/make up artist went AWOL just TWO months before my wedding. I was panicking and thought I would never find a replacement, but then I found Wild Ivory Beauty. Brittany was so responsive and answered all of my questions professionally and timely. I was an out-of-state bride so I had my hair/makeup trial just 2 days before the wedding. After my trial i was so grateful that my original girl backed out on me because Brittany was so friendly and so talented! I felt so beautiful after my trial. She listened to everything i said I wanted and made it a reality. On the wedding day Brittany and her team showed up on time and were so fun! All 9 of my bridesmaids, my mother, and my flower girl had their hair and makeup done, and every single one of them looked straight out a magazine! My hair and make up was flawless, and photographed beautifully. Brittany and her team stayed not just on schedule but ahead of schedule! Which was so important to me. I definitely recommend Wild Ivory Beauty!

Photo
Profile Picture kayla, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Brittany was amazing. Let me first say, I am a wedding photographer so I have seen and met tons of hair/makeup artists while on the job. I first met Brittany while I was photographing a wedding, and she stood out to me for 3 reasons: 1. The makeup was natural but still dark enough to show up well in photos. 2. ALL the bridesmaids hair and makeup looked stunning- not just a few of them. 3. Her personality. Brittany is fun and sweet and bubbly and she totally gives 100% to each and every person. This was no different when I hired her for my own wedding make up and hair. She was organized and responsive leading up to the wedding. She offered suggestions to me and my mom on getting a hair piece for my grandma. When the big day came, she did a WONDERFUL job and I was absolutely thrilled with the look she gave me. My mom and grandma looked more beautiful than I have ever seen them. And here is the kicker--- I had my wedding planned for 9/9/17- the day that hurricane Irma's evacuation began. We had to reschedule the ceremony (literally the night before) for 9/8 one day early, and Brittany was still willing to change plans on such a short notice. Brittany, I can not thank you enough for going with the flow and being there to make me look and feel like a total queen! I will forever recommend you!!! If you are a bride reading this and thinking about hiring Wild Ivory Beauty--- you will NOT REGET IT!!!

Profile Picture Melissa, 9/8/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Brittany was so sweet, kind, and fun. She and her assistants brought a very happy vibe to our wedding day and we were thrilled to have her do our makeup. We got married out on the beach and couldn't have been happier to have our make up last through the heat, the wind, and the dancing. Our makeup lasted for the entire wedding without running, smearing, or sweat dripping it all off (which was GREAT for our beach wedding). I totally recommend her, especially if you're getting married out on the beach....she knows how to make that stuff last!

Profile Picture Annezelle, 6/17/17, 9 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Hair Trial, On-Site Hair, Updos/Styling, Hair, Makeup, Airbrush Makeup, Fake Lashes, Makeup Trial, Natural Makeup, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup

So happy that I chose Wild Ivory Beauty! Brittany was so easy to work with and was so flexible and accommodating. Not to mention, so sweet. I spent much time researching and was so impressed when I came across Wild Ivory Beauty. Their value is unbeatable. Brittany did my bridal hair along with four other and we were all SO happy with the way our hair turned out and how it stayed in place all day. I can't recommend Wild Ivory Beauty enough!!

Profile Picture Kara, 3/4/17, 10 Reviews
Services Used: Hair, Updos/Styling

Brittany was incredibly to work with! Not only is she one of the nicest people ever, she is incredibly professional and talented. She spent almost 4 hours with me during my makeup and hair trial making sure we got everything just right. I searched high and low for someone who I felt captured my style and the vibe of our wedding so I was grateful to have found her. She felt like part of the crew on my wedding day and had an awesome calm energy and was flexible with us. I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for beauty services in Charleston! She is the best.

Profile Picture Lindsey, 10/1/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

I was so glad we chose to work with Brittany. The pictures of her work amazed me. Definitely my favorite. I contacted her a little bit more than a month before our wedding because I was having such a hard time trying to find a professional who had the style I was looking for, the flexibility and reasonable pricing. She was very responsive to messages and very kind. Our wedding was at 10 am, so she was on our hotel at 6 am, just like promised. Brittany also did my mom's hair and makeup, who looked she was 20 years-old because of the beautiful makeup and hair. Concerning my mom's hair, which is very short, Brittany was very honest and flexible about the pricing. Brittany also chose the right undertone for my foundation right away. Every professional I had worked with before mistakenly applied a cold undertone and tried to fix it afterwards with bronzing products just because I have a very pale skin. I have short and natural curly hair... not so easy. But Brittany did the most beautiful side bun, which perfectly matched my dress and was so elegant. Everyone told me I looked gorgeous. What else was great?! No surprises!!! We had 3 vendors that changed pricing right before the wedding, 1 that was super late and the hotel didn't deliver the wedding programs. But I had a very peaceful morning because I was with Brittany and, of course, because my husband only told me about everything that had gone wrong 2 days later! ;-)

Profile Picture Jessica, 8/20/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Brittany was wonderful to work with, she was detail oriented, caring, gentle and has a real flare for what she does!! She not only did my wedding hair/makeup but also our maternity shot!! Highly recommended!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 1/4/14, 1 Review