19 Reviews for Wild Ivory Beauty

Fake Lashes (3)
Natural Makeup (3)
Blowouts (1)
19 Wild Ivory Beauty Reviews

I cannot express how grateful I am that I got to work with Brittany of Wild Ivory!!!! I do my make up fairly naturally, but I KNEW I needed help for lashes and photography make up. She could not have been more kind or talented! I've only seen unedited proofs and quick previews when the photographer showed me how beautiful everything turned out on the back of her camera (I literally only got married 5 days prior and I had to make sure I put in a review) and I KNOW my makeup will look amazing. I've only had my makeup done once professionally, and I can be a gabber, but she was easy to communicate with and she reciprocated my energy. She respected my timeline as well as she could, and was polite enough to explain certain instructions and processes as we went along.

Thank you Brittany! You're the BEST!

I know I shouldn't want to get married more than once, but the experience was so great that I hope I get the chance to use her again when I'm in Charleston.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Caroline, 6/27/18, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Book with Wild Ivory and ask for Danna. I truly believe I got the best bridal hair/ makeup artist in Charleston. My hair looked amazing at my trial, but somehow it looked even BETTER for my wedding day. I wanted a few changes to my makeup after the trial and Danna was totally flexible and intuitive to my needs/ wants, and basically had already noted those changes herself. I felt like the most beautiful version of myself thanks to her. Also, she stuck around and did my friends makeup. She is personable, fun, and even gave me tips for the big day- she felt like a big sister! I couldn’t have asked for more. If you get Danna as your stylist, you are so lucky!

Profile Picture Kailee, 5/26/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

I loved working with Brittany! She did an amazing job on my hair and make up for both my trial run and my wedding day.

Profile Picture Abby, 5/12/18, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Brittany was so sweet and she is seriously SO good at what she does!!! I had to make kind of a rash decision on my hair style day-of because of some major rain coming and I was so incredibly happy with how my hair turned out and I got SO many compliments!!! Also, my makeup was PERFECT! I feel like us ladies tend to say we want to look glamorous and a little bold, but also "natural"?! (seems counterproductive, right?)....well she nailed it!! Recommend x100!

Profile Picture valerie, 4/15/18, 7 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Airbrush Makeup, Fake Lashes, Makeup Trial, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup, Hair, Makeup, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair, Updos/Styling

Wild Ivory Beauty was amazing! Brittany did a fabulous job and was such a joy to work with. She was very responsive, organized, and flexible. I chose Wild Ivory because I wanted to look and feel natural on my wedding day and I couldn't have felt more like myself! My makeup looked natural, felt amazing, and lasted all night. My bridesmaids loved their looks as well and enjoyed working with Brittany. She was SO respectful of each girls wishes and was patient with everyone. I LOVED working with Wild Ivory Beauty !

Profile Picture Annie, 4/14/18, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Airbrush Makeup, Makeup Trial, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup, Makeup

Everything about working with Brittany was a breeze! From first email contact to hair/makeup trial to the day of the wedding, she was helpful, kind and is SO talented. I love the way my hair and makeup turned out. It was exactly what I wanted - natural and I looked like myself - just better! Our wedding day was so calm and happy and Brittany was a big part of making that happen. Thank you, Brittany!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 3/30/18, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

From the moment I saw pictures of Wild Ivory brides, I knew there was no other hair/makeup artist option me. I have a natural/low maintenance approach to hair and makeup in everyday life, and wanted the same for my big day. Brittany made my vision a reality for both my engagement photo shoot and wedding. Since I was planning a destination wedding, the first time that I met Brittany was during our one and only trial run just before our engagement shoot. Brittany was laid back, care free and immediately put me at ease. She also took time to answer all of my questions and talked through options with my mom as well. Her knowledge and talent was evident from that first meeting, and when seeing the finished product, I knew I had to have her for my big day. I had the utmost trust in her and that decision paid off. To say that my "day of" hair/makeup exceeded my highest hopes is an understatement. I literally have never had my hair and makeup done professionally and felt like I looked "like me" until I met Brittany. In every wedding picture, I can't get over how natural my hair and makeup look and how well it held up without being caked on. She truly struck the perfect balance. My mom and bridesmaids LOVED their looks as well. She was prompt, professional and present every step of the way. I truly loved working with her. Even better, she was a calm, sweet presence when I broke down several times towards the end. If you go with Wild Ivory, you are not only getting such a talented artist, you're getting a wonderful person. There is simply no other way to go. Book sweet Brittany TODAY! xo

Profile Picture Mike and Lindy, 3/30/18, 7 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Hair, Makeup, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair, Airbrush Makeup, Makeup Trial, Natural Makeup, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup

Brittany and her team are amazing ! Not only are they super talented (I had bridesmaids from all over the country who were impressed) but their personalities are exactly what you want on the morning before your wedding. They bring calmness but also cheer and happiness. They stayed on schedule and helped out in any way they could. Couldn't sing their praises enough!

Profile Picture Emily, 3/17/18, 6 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

We highly recommend Wild Ivory Beauty! Brittany and Kylie worked my wedding and both were AMAZING! I cannot say enough great things about Brittany and her team - they are fantastic, organized and very very talented. THANK YOU, BRITTANY!

Profile Picture Caroline, 3/10/18, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Hair, Blowouts, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair, Updos/Styling

Brittany and her team did a great job! Very professional, easy going and made our party look stunning. Would highly recommend.

Profile Picture Angela, 12/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Brittany did an amazing job working with my hair and giving me what I pictured. I received soooo many compliments. She was patient and so sweet. 11/10 would recommend! I've never worked with anyone so professional. Also she was extremely flexible and that really helped me stay calm on my wedding day.

Profile Picture Audrey , 11/11/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Brittany is AMAZING! I had what felt like a wedding nightmare when my hair/make up artist went AWOL just TWO months before my wedding. I was panicking and thought I would never find a replacement, but then I found Wild Ivory Beauty. Brittany was so responsive and answered all of my questions professionally and timely. I was an out-of-state bride so I had my hair/makeup trial just 2 days before the wedding. After my trial i was so grateful that my original girl backed out on me because Brittany was so friendly and so talented! I felt so beautiful after my trial. She listened to everything i said I wanted and made it a reality. On the wedding day Brittany and her team showed up on time and were so fun! All 9 of my bridesmaids, my mother, and my flower girl had their hair and makeup done, and every single one of them looked straight out a magazine! My hair and make up was flawless, and photographed beautifully. Brittany and her team stayed not just on schedule but ahead of schedule! Which was so important to me. I definitely recommend Wild Ivory Beauty!

Photo
Profile Picture kayla, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Brittany was amazing. Let me first say, I am a wedding photographer so I have seen and met tons of hair/makeup artists while on the job. I first met Brittany while I was photographing a wedding, and she stood out to me for 3 reasons: 1. The makeup was natural but still dark enough to show up well in photos. 2. ALL the bridesmaids hair and makeup looked stunning- not just a few of them. 3. Her personality. Brittany is fun and sweet and bubbly and she totally gives 100% to each and every person. This was no different when I hired her for my own wedding make up and hair. She was organized and responsive leading up to the wedding. She offered suggestions to me and my mom on getting a hair piece for my grandma. When the big day came, she did a WONDERFUL job and I was absolutely thrilled with the look she gave me. My mom and grandma looked more beautiful than I have ever seen them. And here is the kicker--- I had my wedding planned for 9/9/17- the day that hurricane Irma's evacuation began. We had to reschedule the ceremony (literally the night before) for 9/8 one day early, and Brittany was still willing to change plans on such a short notice. Brittany, I can not thank you enough for going with the flow and being there to make me look and feel like a total queen! I will forever recommend you!!! If you are a bride reading this and thinking about hiring Wild Ivory Beauty--- you will NOT REGET IT!!!

Profile Picture Melissa, 9/8/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Brittany was so sweet, kind, and fun. She and her assistants brought a very happy vibe to our wedding day and we were thrilled to have her do our makeup. We got married out on the beach and couldn't have been happier to have our make up last through the heat, the wind, and the dancing. Our makeup lasted for the entire wedding without running, smearing, or sweat dripping it all off (which was GREAT for our beach wedding). I totally recommend her, especially if you're getting married out on the beach....she knows how to make that stuff last!

Profile Picture Annezelle, 6/17/17, 9 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Hair Trial, On-Site Hair, Updos/Styling, Hair, Makeup, Airbrush Makeup, Fake Lashes, Makeup Trial, Natural Makeup, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup

So happy that I chose Wild Ivory Beauty! Brittany was so easy to work with and was so flexible and accommodating. Not to mention, so sweet. I spent much time researching and was so impressed when I came across Wild Ivory Beauty. Their value is unbeatable. Brittany did my bridal hair along with four other and we were all SO happy with the way our hair turned out and how it stayed in place all day. I can't recommend Wild Ivory Beauty enough!!

Profile Picture Kara, 3/4/17, 10 Reviews
Services Used: Hair, Updos/Styling

Brittany was incredibly to work with! Not only is she one of the nicest people ever, she is incredibly professional and talented. She spent almost 4 hours with me during my makeup and hair trial making sure we got everything just right. I searched high and low for someone who I felt captured my style and the vibe of our wedding so I was grateful to have found her. She felt like part of the crew on my wedding day and had an awesome calm energy and was flexible with us. I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for beauty services in Charleston! She is the best.

Profile Picture Lindsey, 10/1/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

I was so glad we chose to work with Brittany. The pictures of her work amazed me. Definitely my favorite. I contacted her a little bit more than a month before our wedding because I was having such a hard time trying to find a professional who had the style I was looking for, the flexibility and reasonable pricing. She was very responsive to messages and very kind. Our wedding was at 10 am, so she was on our hotel at 6 am, just like promised. Brittany also did my mom's hair and makeup, who looked she was 20 years-old because of the beautiful makeup and hair. Concerning my mom's hair, which is very short, Brittany was very honest and flexible about the pricing. Brittany also chose the right undertone for my foundation right away. Every professional I had worked with before mistakenly applied a cold undertone and tried to fix it afterwards with bronzing products just because I have a very pale skin. I have short and natural curly hair... not so easy. But Brittany did the most beautiful side bun, which perfectly matched my dress and was so elegant. Everyone told me I looked gorgeous. What else was great?! No surprises!!! We had 3 vendors that changed pricing right before the wedding, 1 that was super late and the hotel didn't deliver the wedding programs. But I had a very peaceful morning because I was with Brittany and, of course, because my husband only told me about everything that had gone wrong 2 days later! ;-)

Profile Picture Jessica, 8/20/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Brittany is an amazingly talented hair and makeup artist! I scheduled a trial session with her for my engagement shoot in October. She did full airbrush makeup, lashes, and 2 hairstyles I had requested. Brittany is extremely personable and easy going. Since my wedding was in April, I saw more styles of hair and MU that I liked and sent her screenshots. She responded to every email and made notes. My wedding day hair and makeup was PERFECT and held up all night. I felt so beautiful and so did my bridesmaids! I would definitely recommend Wild Ivory!!

Profile Picture Lauren, 4/21/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Brittany was wonderful to work with, she was detail oriented, caring, gentle and has a real flare for what she does!! She not only did my wedding hair/makeup but also our maternity shot!! Highly recommended!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 1/4/14, 1 Review