Wild Ivory Beauty Reviews

Wild Ivory Beauty 6
Wild Ivory Beauty 7

L Sullivan · Married on 07/20/2019

Amazing HMU!

It was WONDERFUL working with Wild Ivory. My wedding party looked perfect beyond my wildest dreams, and we had such a good time chatting with Brittany and Elena while we got ready. I sincerely could not have imagined my hair looking better for the big day, and was incredibly impressed with not only having the best hairstyle ever created on my head of hair (seriously!) but how long it lasted!! Wild Ivory was absolutely fabulous, and I’d recommend to anyone, anytime.

Sent on 08/05/2019
  • Lauren

Lauren Miller · Married on 05/11/2019

Loved my hair and makeup!!

Christie and Kylie were fantastic! Brittany, the owner was so responsive and easy to work with. The day of the ladies helped to calm my nerves and make the getting ready process seamless. I cannot say enough about them!

Sent on 05/22/2019
    Wild Ivory Beauty 12
    Wild Ivory Beauty 13
  • Keating

Keating · Married on 05/11/2019

Beautiful hair and makeup!

I am so happy I picked Wild Ivory to do my wedding day hair and makeup. Brittany did an amazing job and my hair and makeup looked perfect for the day! I really liked how she did a natural makeup look and used air brushing which creates a lighter look. I asked her to make my hair more smooth and sleek as it can get frizzy in the heat and it looked perfect. Thank you so much Brittany!

Sent on 05/29/2019
    Wild Ivory Beauty 14
    Wild Ivory Beauty 15
    Wild Ivory Beauty 16
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 04/20/2019

Natural, Timeless Style

I am thrilled with Wild Ivory Beauty! My hair and makeup was exactly what I envisioned for my wedding day. The team was so friendly and flexible, and the look was exactly what I wanted- natural and beautiful. Thank you so much for making my day!

Sent on 05/29/2019

Alexandra Carley · Married on 02/23/2019

Perfection!!

Brittany not only carried out EXACTLY what I wanted for my hair and makeup on my wedding day but she also managed to make me feel completely at ease on one of the most important mornings of my life! Every one of my bridesmaids enjoyed her company, her conversation and most importantly her incredible skills. From sunrise all the way through ceremony (crying touchups) she exceeded expectations again and again!

Sent on 03/20/2019

Emily Kennedy · Married on 02/22/2019

Effortless and flawless

Danna did my hair and makeup for both my engagement photos and wedding (July and February, so very different weather) and she knocked it out of the park both times. She gave me long lasting hair (which is so difficult) and makeup that was exactly what I envisioned. I felt the prettiest I've ever looked while also still looking like myself. Very natural! Overall it was such a fun and easy process with Wild Ivory Beauty.

Sent on 03/07/2019
  • Molly

Molly Hayes · Married on 11/03/2018

10/10 Brittany is the best!

I have always loved Brittany’s “looks” for their natural and clean quality. Her brides don’t look caked in make-up or crusted in hair spray. During my trial, Brittany was able to take my vision and apply it perfectly. I am not a huge make up person, and never wear foundation/concealer so I was worried about not looking like myself, and covering my freckles. Brittany managed to cover all the crazy while still having my natural complexion show through. My hair was everything I imagined it would be, and Brittany was there throughout the ceremony and cocktail hour to make sure that I was perfectly quaffed and blushed. Her team did an amazing job with my 8 person bridal party, and I will always be forever grateful to Brittany for her making me look like a super model on my special day.

Sent on 12/02/2018

McKenzie · Married on 10/20/2018

Wild Ivory highlights natural beauty

Brittany was recommended to us by our wedding planner. As a bride who never wears makeup and prefers natural beauty, Wild Ivory achieved the look I had envisioned. Brittany is incredibly professional; she is educated on her craft but always eager to learn; and she was so pleasant to work with from a details perspective. I appreciated her laid-back approach, and she was simply a joy to be with during our H/MU test and on the actual wedding day. Brittany and her team appreciate and highlight natural beauty, which is something I value greatly as a bride. I wanted to look myself, feel confident in photos, and, of course, be spotlighted as the bride. I will also add that they nailed the looks of both the mother of the bride and my two bridesmaids. I will continue to recommend Wild Ivory and be a cheerleader for their success!

Sent on 11/04/2018

Amie · Married on 09/22/2018

Amazing experience!

I used Wild Ivory for wedding hair and makeup for myself and wedding party. Brittany and her team were amazing-- they were helpful and flexible, everything was exactly how we wanted it and looked perfect yet we still looked like ourselves. I highly recommend Wild Ivory!

Sent on 11/18/2018

Caroline · Married on 06/27/2018

I cannot express how grateful I am that I got to work with Brittany of Wild Ivory!!!! I do my make up fairly naturally, but I KNEW I needed help for lashes and photography make up. She could not have been more kind or talented! I've only seen unedited proofs and quick previews when the photographer showed me how beautiful everything turned out on the back of her camera (I literally only got married 5 days prior and I had to make sure I put in a review) and I KNOW my makeup will look amazing. I've only had my makeup done once professionally, and I can be a gabber, but she was easy to communicate with and she reciprocated my energy. She respected my timeline as well as she could, and was polite enough to explain certain instructions and processes as we went along.

Thank you Brittany! You're the BEST!

I know I shouldn't want to get married more than once, but the experience was so great that I hope I get the chance to use her again when I'm in Charleston.

Sent on 07/02/2018

Wild Ivory Beauty's reply:

Thank you Caroline! You're the sweetest! It was such a pleasure working with you & hope you had the best evening! Congratulations again!

Kailee · Married on 05/26/2018

Book with Wild Ivory and ask for Danna. I truly believe I got the best bridal hair/ makeup artist in Charleston. My hair looked amazing at my trial, but somehow it looked even BETTER for my wedding day. I wanted a few changes to my makeup after the trial and Danna was totally flexible and intuitive to my needs/ wants, and basically had already noted those changes herself. I felt like the most beautiful version of myself thanks to her. Also, she stuck around and did my friends makeup. She is personable, fun, and even gave me tips for the big day- she felt like a big sister! I couldn’t have asked for more. If you get Danna as your stylist, you are so lucky!

Sent on 05/28/2018

Brittany · Married on 05/04/2018

Beautiful and humble

Brittany was wonderful! She made me feel so beautiful the whole day. I love how she kept me true to myself but added so much to bring out my features. My hair was perfect and exactly how I wanted it to be.

Sent on 05/04/2019
    Wild Ivory Beauty 17
    Wild Ivory Beauty 18

Lauren · Married on 04/21/2018

Brittany is an amazingly talented hair and makeup artist! I scheduled a trial session with her for my engagement shoot in October. She did full airbrush makeup, lashes, and 2 hairstyles I had requested. Brittany is extremely personable and easy going. Since my wedding was in April, I saw more styles of hair and MU that I liked and sent her screenshots. She responded to every email and made notes. My wedding day hair and makeup was PERFECT and held up all night. I felt so beautiful and so did my bridesmaids! I would definitely recommend Wild Ivory!!

Sent on 04/30/2018

valerie · Married on 04/15/2018

Brittany was so sweet and she is seriously SO good at what she does!!! I had to make kind of a rash decision on my hair style day-of because of some major rain coming and I was so incredibly happy with how my hair turned out and I got SO many compliments!!! Also, my makeup was PERFECT! I feel like us ladies tend to say we want to look glamorous and a little bold, but also "natural"?! (seems counterproductive, right?)....well she nailed it!! Recommend x100!

Sent on 04/30/2018

Annie · Married on 04/14/2018

Wild Ivory Beauty was amazing! Brittany did a fabulous job and was such a joy to work with. She was very responsive, organized, and flexible. I chose Wild Ivory because I wanted to look and feel natural on my wedding day and I couldn't have felt more like myself! My makeup looked natural, felt amazing, and lasted all night. My bridesmaids loved their looks as well and enjoyed working with Brittany. She was SO respectful of each girls wishes and was patient with everyone. I LOVED working with Wild Ivory Beauty !

Sent on 04/24/2018

Stephanie · Married on 03/30/2018

Everything about working with Brittany was a breeze! From first email contact to hair/makeup trial to the day of the wedding, she was helpful, kind and is SO talented. I love the way my hair and makeup turned out. It was exactly what I wanted - natural and I looked like myself - just better! Our wedding day was so calm and happy and Brittany was a big part of making that happen. Thank you, Brittany!

Sent on 04/24/2018
  • Mike and Lindy

Mike and Lindy · Married on 03/30/2018

From the moment I saw pictures of Wild Ivory brides, I knew there was no other hair/makeup artist option me. I have a natural/low maintenance approach to hair and makeup in everyday life, and wanted the same for my big day. Brittany made my vision a reality for both my engagement photo shoot and wedding. Since I was planning a destination wedding, the first time that I met Brittany was during our one and only trial run just before our engagement shoot. Brittany was laid back, care free and immediately put me at ease. She also took time to answer all of my questions and talked through options with my mom as well. Her knowledge and talent was evident from that first meeting, and when seeing the finished product, I knew I had to have her for my big day. I had the utmost trust in her and that decision paid off. To say that my "day of" hair/makeup exceeded my highest hopes is an understatement. I literally have never had my hair and makeup done professionally and felt like I looked "like me" until I met Brittany. In every wedding picture, I can't get over how natural my hair and makeup look and how well it held up without being caked on. She truly struck the perfect balance. My mom and bridesmaids LOVED their looks as well. She was prompt, professional and present every step of the way. I truly loved working with her. Even better, she was a calm, sweet presence when I broke down several times towards the end. If you go with Wild Ivory, you are not only getting such a talented artist, you're getting a wonderful person. There is simply no other way to go. Book sweet Brittany TODAY! xo

Sent on 06/04/2018

Emily · Married on 03/17/2018

Brittany and her team are amazing ! Not only are they super talented (I had bridesmaids from all over the country who were impressed) but their personalities are exactly what you want on the morning before your wedding. They bring calmness but also cheer and happiness. They stayed on schedule and helped out in any way they could. Couldn't sing their praises enough!

Sent on 03/29/2018

Caroline · Married on 03/10/2018

We highly recommend Wild Ivory Beauty! Brittany and Kylie worked my wedding and both were AMAZING! I cannot say enough great things about Brittany and her team - they are fantastic, organized and very very talented. THANK YOU, BRITTANY! <3

Sent on 03/30/2018

Angela · Married on 12/09/2017

Brittany and her team did a great job! Very professional, easy going and made our party look stunning. Would highly recommend.

Sent on 12/18/2017

Audrey · Married on 11/11/2017

Brittany did an amazing job working with my hair and giving me what I pictured. I received soooo many compliments. She was patient and so sweet. 11/10 would recommend! I've never worked with anyone so professional. Also she was extremely flexible and that really helped me stay calm on my wedding day.

Sent on 11/13/2017

kayla · Married on 10/14/2017

Brittany is AMAZING! I had what felt like a wedding nightmare when my hair/make up artist went AWOL just TWO months before my wedding. I was panicking and thought I would never find a replacement, but then I found Wild Ivory Beauty. Brittany was so responsive and answered all of my questions professionally and timely. I was an out-of-state bride so I had my hair/makeup trial just 2 days before the wedding. After my trial i was so grateful that my original girl backed out on me because Brittany was so friendly and so talented! I felt so beautiful after my trial. She listened to everything i said I wanted and made it a reality. On the wedding day Brittany and her team showed up on time and were so fun! All 9 of my bridesmaids, my mother, and my flower girl had their hair and makeup done, and every single one of them looked straight out a magazine! My hair and make up was flawless, and photographed beautifully. Brittany and her team stayed not just on schedule but ahead of schedule! Which was so important to me. I definitely recommend Wild Ivory Beauty!

Sent on 01/24/2018
    Wild Ivory Beauty 23
    Wild Ivory Beauty 24
    Wild Ivory Beauty 25

Melissa · Married on 09/08/2017

Brittany was amazing. Let me first say, I am a wedding photographer so I have seen and met tons of hair/makeup artists while on the job. I first met Brittany while I was photographing a wedding, and she stood out to me for 3 reasons: 1. The makeup was natural but still dark enough to show up well in photos. 2. ALL the bridesmaids hair and makeup looked stunning- not just a few of them. 3. Her personality. Brittany is fun and sweet and bubbly and she totally gives 100% to each and every person. This was no different when I hired her for my own wedding make up and hair. She was organized and responsive leading up to the wedding. She offered suggestions to me and my mom on getting a hair piece for my grandma. When the big day came, she did a WONDERFUL job and I was absolutely thrilled with the look she gave me. My mom and grandma looked more beautiful than I have ever seen them. And here is the kicker--- I had my wedding planned for 9/9/17- the day that hurricane Irma's evacuation began. We had to reschedule the ceremony (literally the night before) for 9/8 one day early, and Brittany was still willing to change plans on such a short notice. Brittany, I can not thank you enough for going with the flow and being there to make me look and feel like a total queen! I will forever recommend you!!! If you are a bride reading this and thinking about hiring Wild Ivory Beauty--- you will NOT REGET IT!!!

Sent on 09/12/2017
  • Mrs. Duda

Annezelle · Married on 06/17/2017

Brittany was so sweet, kind, and fun. She and her assistants brought a very happy vibe to our wedding day and we were thrilled to have her do our makeup. We got married out on the beach and couldn't have been happier to have our make up last through the heat, the wind, and the dancing. Our makeup lasted for the entire wedding without running, smearing, or sweat dripping it all off (which was GREAT for our beach wedding). I totally recommend her, especially if you're getting married out on the beach....she knows how to make that stuff last!

Sent on 07/05/2017

Kara · Married on 03/04/2017

So happy that I chose Wild Ivory Beauty! Brittany was so easy to work with and was so flexible and accommodating. Not to mention, so sweet. I spent much time researching and was so impressed when I came across Wild Ivory Beauty. Their value is unbeatable. Brittany did my bridal hair along with four other and we were all SO happy with the way our hair turned out and how it stayed in place all day. I can't recommend Wild Ivory Beauty enough!!

Sent on 03/14/2017