707 S. Husband St., Stillwater, OK 74074 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 53

About Wild Honey Wedding Planning + Event Design

Your wedding should be blissful + beautiful. We want nothing more than for you to relax on your big day and celebrate with family and friends. Your unique needs matter to us, so we have a variety of packages and services to assist you on your wedding planning journey. Contact us. We'd love to chat with you over a cup of coffee to see how we can help you have a beautiful, stress-free wedding!

Available for travel.

Sustainable + Eco-Friendly options available.

Follow Wild Honey Wedding Planning + Event Design on

Wild Honey Wedding Planning + Event Design 2
Wild Honey Wedding Planning + Event Design 3
  • Abbye

Lynne · Married on 07/27/2019

Best wedding decision ever!!!

I am sure my review won’t do it justice, but here goes... We are from Arkansas and our daughter and her fiancé (both OSU seniors at the time) wanted to be married at Countryside Baptist, their Stillwater, Oklahoma church. The reception was to be at the ConocoPhillips OSU Alumni Center. I was very anxious about trying to plan, coordinate and decorate long distance and at two different venues. I have helped with so many local family weddings and knowing what all had to be done, I decided to seek help. I found Wild Honey Wedding Planning and Event Design online. My first communication with Stacy put me completely at ease and turned my anxiety to joy! Hiring Stacy and her team was the best gift ever for myself and our daughter! What I told Stacy I needed help with and what she provided was so wonderfully over the top fantastic! She took so many details off of our shoulders and allowed us to truly be in the moment the entire day. She was calming and professional and so gracious and kind. She is not afraid of hard work and is truly a tremendous value in any wedding budget. I can’t recommend her enough!! Stacy and staff, we are so truly thankful for the peace and joy you provided on this very special day, love the Coans and Jahns.

Sent on 09/17/2019

Wild Honey Wedding Planning + Event Design's reply:

Thank you for your kind words! It was an honor getting to work with you. So glad we could take that wedding day stress off your shoulders!!

Lyndye · Married on 05/04/2019

Excellent coordinators!

Stacy and her team are very professional and organized! From the first meeting, I knew that she would help my wedding to run perfectly. I used Wild Honey for month of coordination of my wedding. We met several times to go over logistics and what I wanted my wedding to be. They were always available for any questions I had. On my wedding day, I was able to relax and know that it was all set up and ready to go. I highly recommend Wild Honey !

Sent on 05/17/2019

Wild Honey Wedding Planning + Event Design's reply:

Thanks, Lyndye! Your wedding was SO much fun, and I’m thrilled you chose us to be a part of it! Your joy + love was evident in every detail, and we enjoyed getting to put it together for you on the wedding day.

Mary · Married on 03/30/2019

Day Of Coordinators

Wild Honey was everything I could have asked for and more in day of coordinators. Stacy and Kala were absolutely amazing!! I can honestly say my wedding day would not have been the same without them. From the moment I met Stacy, I felt completely at ease, way more relaxed than I had been in months, and knew my wedding day would be so much better with Wild Honey involved. But that was just the beginning. Throughout the rest of my wedding planning experience, they were always an email, text, or phone call away. They answered so many questions and helped me curate my wedding vision, which they made come true on my wedding day. The day of the wedding was perfect and exactly what I wanted and that’s in no small part thanks to Stacy, Kala, and their interns. They took care of everything so that we could relax and truly enjoy the day. And beyond all of that, they are both incredibly kind and caring. I can not recommend them highly enough! Wild Honey is the absolute best.

Sent on 04/08/2019
    Wild Honey Wedding Planning + Event Design 4
    Wild Honey Wedding Planning + Event Design 5

Wild Honey Wedding Planning + Event Design's reply:

Thank you, Mary! There was so much love and joy surrounding your wedding that we feel incredibly blessed to have been a part of your special day. We adore you and Alex-- and your entire family was a pleasure to work with. Thanks again for choosing us as your coordinators!!

Award

Wild Honey Wedding Planning + Event Design FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 999.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 1,200.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 2,000.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • What is the hourly rate? $ 100.00
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Destination, Eco-Friendly, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 3