Geronimo, Geronimo, OK 73543 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $3,800
Availability Check your date

About MAIIGO Photography

MAIIGO Photography is a wedding and engagement photography business based in Geronimo, Oklahoma and servicing the surrounding area of Lawton. Inspired by the attributes of humor, compassion, and curiosity, William of MAIIGO Photography brings a unique approach to wedding photography that allows him to capture your wedding memories in stunning quality and beautiful detail.

MAIIGO Photography offers wedding, engagement, and boudoir photography sessions for clients in the Oklahoma area. Inspired by beautiful surrounding landscapes and sunsets, William loves to design creative and artistic engagement shoots, and will choose the perfect backdrop at your venue to capture your wedding photos and family shots. He creates a calm and relaxing environment for his clients to feel comfortable in front of the lense, and ensures that all of your photos document your love in an authentic and genuine way. He offers high-resolution images in prints, albums, and digital file format. MAIIGO Photography services include:

• Second hooter

MAIIGO Photography 1
MAIIGO Photography 2
MAIIGO Photography 3

Allyson · Married on 04/20/2019

Amazing work and wonderful to work with!

Hello brides,

I hired William after I had a less than perfect experience with someone else. William listened to my concerns and what I wanted from the beginning and he made me feel confident that he would capture everything I wanted the day of. He was a little out of our budget but I knew that if I wanted quality work that I would need to cut back elsewhere. And let me tell you he was WORTH IT! He is worth every penny and then some. He has a great personality, he listens, he’s responsive and very chill and funny the day of! We’ve got nothing but compliments on our photos. So brides, stop your search and HIRE HIM now. You won’t regret it! Thank you, William for everything!! Your work is absolutely beautiful!

Sent on 05/27/2019
    MAIIGO Photography 4
    MAIIGO Photography 5
    MAIIGO Photography 6

Nicole · Married on 07/15/2017

William of MAIIGO Photography was recommended by my sister-in-law. After checking out his website and portfolio, I knew I had to book with him. His work is innovative, unique, and gorgeous! William's creative and "in the moment" style of shooting really fit our vision of how we wanted our wedding photos to look. Not to mention, he was incredibly professional, accommodating, and very easy to work with. William and his team worked hard to keep us on schedule so my husband and I could enjoy the day with family and guests without sacrificing the time and commitment to getting the best wedding shots. During the ceremony and reception William made sure to never miss the right moments and our wedding album truly captures the beauty of us as husband and wife on our special day! My husband and I have decided that for all future milestones we will use William and MAIIGO Photography every time!!! Thank you William!!!

Nicole and Brandon

Sent on 08/07/2017

Daniela · Married on 10/02/2016

I am a child photographer and I have to be honest this was the hardest part about planning my wedding. Photographers can act funny about working with other photographers(something I'll never understand lol). They either asked me to fill out a survey before even showing prices or just did not respond.
    I'm in several forums on FB I came across one of William's pictures and I immediately messaged him to see if he was available to travel to NY.

I have to say after messaging several other photographers I just knew his team was the right fit. I felt as though I knew them even though we were state apart.
    I immediately booked them and I have to say they were freaking AMAZING!!

You can check out our wedding blog by Maiigo

Sent on 11/21/2016

Award

MAIIGO Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,200.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,800.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Trash The Dress, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Second Shooter, Trash The Dress
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Prints