League City, TX 77573 Map · Phone number
Availability Check your date
  • Deals 1

About Wholehearted Rustic Photography

Hello I am Joy, the owner of Wholehearted Rustic Photography. I am a wife and dog mom, who loves photography and exploring the great outdoors! I believe capturing moments of loved ones shouldn't be a luxury, that consists of awkward poses in a stuffy studio. Through experience, I have found that most of my clients feel the same way I do. My sessions take place at an outdoor location, where you can relax and just be yourself while we create amazing portraits. I believe photography of loved ones shouldn't come with a luxury price tag. That being said, I will be offering free mini photoshoots for the following: Engagement photos, Back to School/ Senior and Maternity! Sessions are available at various League City Parks, and will last 20 minutes. All clients will receive digital access to their photos within 7-14 Business days after session. Please contact me to secure your date!

dsc0043
9331512d83d2d388 DSC 0060
dsc0043
9331512d83d2d388 DSC 0060

Wholehearted Rustic Photography FAQ

• Which of the following are included in the starting price? Engagement Shoot
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Contemporary, Natural, Traditional, Vintage
  • What photography services do you offer? Engagement Shoot
  • What photography items do you offer? Digital Files

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Wholehearted Rustic Photography 1
    Free mini Engagement photo session, you can't buy love!
    Free mini engagement photo sessions are available at various parks in League City, TX and will last 20 minutes. It is FREE, I am trying to build my portfolio and don't believe that photos of couples in love should be a luxury. All clients will receive digital access to their photos within 7-14 Business days after session. Professional print products will not be available for these photo sessions. A signed consent that photos may be used for marketing purposes, is due at time of booking.

• League City, 77573 See on map