Whiting Entertainment

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$1,600 Most Popular Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$1,600 Most Popular Price

Whiting Entertainment is a professional wedding DJ and entertainment company based out of Flint, Michigan that serves wonderful couples all over Michigan. Jason Whiting, the owner and lead DJ behind this passionate business, looks forward to bringing your vision to life. He offers multiple packages to choose from based on their individual needs and preferences. Whiting Entertainment will create the perfect atmosphere to keep your guests partying all night long.

This full-service DJ company offers each couple a consultation to go over their ideas and vision for their big day. Jason is skilled in a variety of musical genres, including country, hip-hop, oldies, and pop, to name a few. He'll customize the playlist to match your individual tastes and preferences. His services include:

• Music App to customize your playlist
  • Do-not-play list
  • Karaoke
  • MC
  • Day of Coordinator
  • Wireless Microphones
  • Projector (monograms, photo/video, etc.)
  • Sound System
  • Travel Expenses

Other Services
In addition to offering a variety of music for your wedding, Whiting Entertainment also offers photo booths for a truly fun experience. Additional services include:

• Live Streaming service (Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, etc.)
  • Video Wall
  • HD Tvs
  • Projector
  • Monograms
  • Uplighting
  • Photobooth
  • Officiant

What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?

$1,600

What is included in the starting price?

Travel Expenses
Sound/PA System

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$1,600

What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?

Photobooth
Travel Expenses

What is the starting price for uplighting?

$250

What music genres do you specialize in?

Christian
Oldies
Pop
R&B/Soul
Top 40

What services do you offer?

Do-Not-Play List
Karaoke
Video Projection

What additional equipment do you offer?

Flat Screen
Photobooth
Projector
Uplighting
illustration question

Do you have additional questions?

Message vendor

Madison Getting married on 06/03/2023

The perfect day

Jason was super helpful in planning our special day!! He used an app that broke down all the times I would most likely need a song for and it even allowed me to create playlists right on the app, which made it super helpful. I was so busy the morning of the wedding and I didn’t even get a chance to talk to him but everything went so smoothly and exactly as we had discussed. I would definitely recommend him for any of your DJ needs!!
    Meghan N. Married on 06/11/2022

Amazing DJ!

Jason blew our expectations out of the water! He did the best job incorporating our requests as well as playing his own perfect choices. He was having just as much fun DJing as we were dancing which in turn made us and our guests have the best night ever. Our day would not have been the same without him and if you're thinking of booking with him, do it!
  • illustration stars

Did the reviews win you over?

Message vendor

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

Team

Jason Whiting
Jason Whiting
Owner

First of all, thank you for checking out Whiting Entertainment. I appreciate the support. My DJ passion started at the age of 15. Working at a local roller rink, I developed a deeper love for music and also became comfortable speaking in front of large groups of people. This also allowed me to continue to be fully submerged in many music genres. I continued to work there through high school, college and even into my early 20's while also working in a local retail store. Customer service was developed and perfected during both of these time frames from working with the general public. By the time I was 25, I was working for a company who placed me in as an MC. I worked for them for 7 years before I decided to make the move to go out on my own. 2021 will be the 4th season for Whiting Entertainment. I hope to see you out there!

2285 Utley Rd Flint, MI, 48532
Location of (Whiting Entertainment)

Other vendors in Detroit for your wedding