2285 Utley Rd, Flint, MI 48532 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Meet the Team

About Whiting Entertainment

Whiting Entertainment is a professional wedding DJ and entertainment company based out of Flint, Michigan that serves wonderful couples all over Michigan. Jason Whiting, the owner and lead DJ behind this passionate business, looks forward to bringing your vision to life. He offers multiple packages to choose from based on their individual needs and preferences. Whiting Entertainment will create the perfect atmosphere to keep your guests partying all night long.

This full-service DJ company offers each couple a consultation to go over their ideas and vision for their big day. Jason is skilled in a variety of musical genres, including country, hip-hop, oldies, and pop, to name a few. He'll customize his playlist to match your individual tastes and preferences. His services include:

• Music App to customize your playlist
  • Do-not-play list
  • Karaoke
  • MC
  • Day of Coordinator
  • Wireless Microphones
  • Projector (monograms, photo/video, etc.)
  • Sound System
  • Travel Expenses

Other Services
In addition to offering a variety of music for your wedding, Whiting Entertainment also offers photo booths for a truly fun experience. Additional services include:

• Live Streaming service (Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, etc.)
  • Video Wall
Indoor sound system setup
4b8c31d7113e65bb 1522349777 61d0616fcce9d064 1522349776345 4 WE11

68 Reviews for Whiting Entertainment

Jenna · Married on 02/05/2021

Couldn’t have gone better!

Jason made our wedding complete! Without his service, I don’t think everyone would have been so close throughout the evening. He kept couples close and intimate during cocktail hour and kept all the friends dancing on the dance floor during the reception! He seemed passionate about what he does and if he wasn’t singing along to every song he had a great big smile on his face.

Sent on 02/10/2021
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 09/28/2019

Exceeded my Expectations!

I’m so happy I found Whiting Entertainment on Wedding Wire. Jason is an awesome DJ and such a nice person! From the beginning of my wedding planning to the end of my wedding reception, Jason was so helpful and was available to answer any questions I had. I am still getting comments from people about how great my DJ was! Everyone loved him. He was so great to my husband and I. When we first met him, he told us his main goal is to help us feel as little stress as possible on the wedding day and that’s exactly what he did! He played great music, his sound systems are top notch and he even danced with us. I would recommend Whiting Entertainment in a heartbeat!

Sent on 10/24/2019

Whiting Entertainment FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?
    $ 800
  • What is included in the starting price?
    Travel Expenses
    Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 1600
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?
    Photobooth
    Travel Expenses
  • What is the starting price for uplighting?
    $ 250
  • What music genres do you specialize in?
    Christian
    Oldies
    Pop
    R&B/Soul
    Top 40
  • What services do you offer?
    Do-Not-Play List
    Karaoke
    Video Projection
  • What additional equipment do you offer?
    Flat Screen
    Photobooth
    Projector
    Uplighting

Team of Whiting Entertainment

Jason Whiting

Jason Whiting

Owner

First of all, thank you for checking out Whiting Entertainment. I appreciate the support. My DJ passion started at the age of 15. Working at a local roller rink, I developed a deeper love for music and also became comfortable speaking in front of large groups of people. This also allowed me to continue to be fully submerged in many music genres. I continued to work there through high school, college and even into my early 20's while also working in a local retail store. Customer service was developed and perfected during both of these time frames from working with the general public. By the time I was 25, I was working for a company who placed me in as an MC. I worked for them for 7 years before I decided to make the move to go out on my own. 2021 will be the 4th season for Whiting Entertainment. I hope to see you out there!

+ More Details
- Less Details

• 2285 Utley Rd Flint, MI, 48532 See on map
    810-605-7028 (Phone number)
    Location of (Whiting Entertainment)