12207 Hampton Valley Ct, Chesterfield, VA 23832 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $2,495
Availability Check your date

About White Tree Wedding Productions

We use a mix of high quality DLSR cameras, GoPros, and strategically placed auxiliary cameras to ensure full coverage of your special day. Each client of White Tree will receive the finished product of their special day in the White Tree Wedding signature delivery box which comes with a custom engraved USB drive with all video files included. In the end our number 1 goal is providing the perfect product for the happy couple. We will do everything in our power to ensure that happens.

Follow White Tree Wedding Productions on

1 User photo

White Tree Wedding Productions 1
  • Fatima

Fatima · Married on 08/08/2018

Deserves an Excellent award for Wedding Videography! Beyond the 5 Stars. We are very grateful to Kennedy, Manoa and the rest of the White Tree Wedding Productions Team for giving us the most magnificent wedding videos and a Superb Wedding Highlight Video! Marvelous Cinematography! They had captured every single element of our wedding day and every time we watch it we are transported back to that day and we just can't stop watching it (it is on loop)! Kudos to the Great Team! Highly recommended to couple looking for the best wedding videography!

Sent on 08/25/2018

Meredith · Married on 05/19/2018

We are so pleased with our decision to hire White Tree Wedding Productions as our wedding videographer. Kennedy made the entire process so easy, from booking, to actually having him and his second shooter with us on our big day, to the editing, and of course the final product was amazing. We love having a highlight reel video to watch, and have watched it on repeat quite often. We also received full footage of our ceremony, dances, and speeches, and Kennedy even threw in a little clip of our “digging up the bourbon” which we almost lost as a fun extra, which we were not expecting but LOVE! Kennedy and his team were professional, courteous, and so fun to be around on our wedding day! They also made the funny semi-awkward feeling staged movements and shots feel completely comfortable and normal. I highly recommend Kennedy for all of your wedding video needs! He’s the best!

Sent on 08/21/2018

Lindsay · Married on 12/30/2017

When looking for a wedding videographer, we were extremely picky. We wanted to find a company that would be able to use their artistic ability to convey our love for one another, show the support of our friends and family, while simultaneously displaying our kick ass party... doesn't sound like an easy task. Not mention, we live in Savannah, GA and planning, searching, booking, hiring, and everything 500 miles away didn't help.
    We had 3 main things we wanted our budget to go to. 1. The Photographer 2. The Band and 3. The Videographer. After searching high and low, we came across White Tree Productions. We immediately fell in love with their style and work. We felt like we knew each couple and their relationship in just a 3-5 min clip, which is pretty awesome.
    Being type A and a bit controlling, I wasn't sure how this whole wedding planning thing was going to go... but I have to say, working with Kennedy was an absolute breeze. He was extremely accommodating, flexible, and professional. We are thrilled and honored that he was apart of our big day. We haven't received our video back yet because... well it's been a week (type A and a bit controlling lol) BUT I didn't want to wait to write a review; if you are interested in finding an amazing videographer, Kennedy is YOUR GUY! If you are where I was a few months back and the stress of the wedding is overwhelming... and you want someone who will do the job and do it right, you can't go wrong by hiring White Tree Productions!! A follow up review will come after seeing our video, which I know will be amazing!
    Thanks again, Kennedy!

Sent on 01/09/2018

White Tree Wedding Productions FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 1,995.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,495.00
  • What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, Client Revisions, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Raw Footage, Save The Date, Slideshow / Montage
  • What final video formats do you offer? DVD, USB Flash Drive, USB Hard Drive

• Fantasia Sound Disc Jockeys
    Fantasia Sound Disc Jockeys Wedding DJs

The Team at Fantasia Sound DJs loves working with White Tree Wedding Productions! Professional on site and Fantastic Wedding Videos for our clients.

• Photo Expressions Today
    Photo Expressions Today Wedding Photographers

Perfection! That is what you receive with White Tree Wedding Productions! We have been blessed to work with them on numerous projects and events. Their professionalism, quality of service and all around enjoyable interactions make every event a time to remember. Always looking forward to the next time we provide quality service for our clients together!

• Jason Ciaschi Photography
    Jason Ciaschi Photography Wedding Photographers

These two are a great set of guys to work with. I met them when I was the photographer for a wedding and they were hired to be the videographers. They had several cameras ser for the ceremony and they did a great job of paying attention to my wife and I as we moved around so they were not in our shots. They even helped me grab and move some people while I was doing my set shots after the ceremony. At the reception they again moved around a lot and made sure to stay out of the background of my photos when we had special moments such as the first dance, cake cutting, and more. At the reception I spoke with them and they have great ideas and awesome prices. I later review their website to find they have exceptional quality with their videos. I was overall impressed with their work and have since told several clients about them. I highly recommend them and their work.

• 12207 Hampton Valley Ct Chesterfield, Virginia, 23832 See on map