20 Jericho Turnpike, New Hyde Park, NY 11040 Map · Phone number

About White Star Limousines

White Star Limousine is a family owned and operated Limousine Service located in Long Island, New York. White Star Limousine has been building it's reputation since 1950. Over the years our Limousine Service has made it's name as one of New York and Long Island best Wedding Limousine Service.

White Star Limousines prides itself in providing our loyal cliental with not only the best Limousines/Party Buses you can find but also a higher quality service than the standard limousine service in New York.

Our Limousine Fleet features a wide range of vehicles from all sizes and classes. We provide Antique Limousines, Stretch Limousines, SUV's & Trucks, Party Buses and Coach Buses. We can accommodate 4 passengers or 50 passengers. White Star is proud to be able to tailor our services to our clients needs and desires.

When it comes to White Star Limousines: Wedding Limousine Service you are not only receiving the Limousine. You are also receiving the hours of care and hard work our Staff at White Star Limousine puts in to make your dream day possible.

Speak to our expert sales representatives so that we may help you plan the perfect Wedding day itinerary, saving you a lot of money in the process.

Every Limousine comes with a fully Stocked Beverage Bar including: Champagne, Soda, Water, Ice, Cups, Napkins etc...

If that is not enough our professional drivers will roll out the carpet for the perfect entrance. Included in all our Wedding Limousine Packages is a Red or White runner!!!

Our years of experience in the Wedding Limousine Industry has allowed us to tailor custom wedding packages to all our Bride and Grooms. We are confident our packages will cover all aspects of your wedding transportation and you will not find a price to match.

Visit www.whitestarlimo.com and be up to date with all our latest Packages and Specials. Our sales team is ready to assist you in anyway. Fill out an online quote or call directly. Your Limousine is waiting!!!

Follow White Star Limousines on

rearangled
070f383e37a46aa4 1479428366987 13

32 Reviews for White Star Limousines

Alexandra · Married on 11/25/2016

We had such an amazing experience with Tony! He ensured that the cars arrived on time and readily stocked! I also loved our drivers. They maintained contact through the whole drive to ensure that my husband did not see me before the ceremony. I still cant get over how impeccable their services were! AMAZING!

Sent on 12/05/2016

Bianca · Married on 11/12/2016

This past week, I had my wedding and I have to say this was the best experience I ever had with a transportation company in my life. I use car services with my job being that I work down in Wall Street, when I first started making arrangements I dealt with Maritza in the office. What a wonderful personality. After that, I dealt with the dispatcher Raymond a man with vast knowledge of the streets and his business. I never realized how much goes into booking limousines! Everything was confirmed the week before our wedding. On the day of, all of the limos made pick ups to my friends and family throughout New York. Everybody was early, and everybody was well-dressed. The drivers and I were all dressed in tuxedos, and they even had two women drivers! I could not believe that a woman could drive this big huge party bus. I was overwhelmed by the kindness that they all had offered like a well oiled machine. At the end of our reception, they even sent back a complementary limo for my family, and took everybody home without charging us anything additional! They were worth every penny! I have now recommended using White Star Limosuine to my company. I heard that they are phenomenal and wine tors and they even do corporate work. I have to say I've heard some horror stories about cars blowing up ,drivers being nasty, but they have proven that it all depends on the person's opinion. I can only give you mine girls if you want to have a great wedding , if you want to be treated like a queen and your husband a king then this is the company to go to. Thank you White Star for making it a perfect and unforgettable day, I will definitely keep recommending you guys keep up the good work!

Sent on 11/20/2016

JIm · Married on 11/12/2016

Last Saterday night i hired whitestar limousine to do a bachelor party for me and all my friends I have to say it was one of the funnest times I've ever had the driver Luke was great He knew where he was going The office recommended all sorts of super great spots and we had the time of our lives they even decorated the entire bus for us so it felt like A party on wheels Marissa and the office was super nice and helpful I could not ask for more I will definitely be using them on my wedding this upcoming summer by the way they came highly recommended through friends of mine who use them for their wedding thumbs up white star great job see u soon.

Sent on 11/17/2016

White Star Limousines FAQ

• What types of vehicles are in your fleet? Classic Car, Exotic Car, SUV Limo, Standard Limo, Stretch Limo, Motor Coach, Party Bus, Sedan, Shuttle, SUV, Van
  • Typically, what is the minimum rental time required to book your services during peak season? 3 Hours
  • Which of the following amenities are your vehicles equipped with? Bar, Bottled Water / Ice, DVD Player, Fiber Optic Lighting, Flat Screen TVs, Premium Stereo System, Privacy Partition, Red Carpet Service

• 20 Jericho Turnpike New Hyde Park, 11040 See on map
    5162332911 (Other Phone Number)
    5162332911 (Fax Number)