White Star Limousines Reviews

33 | New Hyde Park, NY

33 Reviews for White Star Limousines

Alexandra · Married on 11/25/2016

We had such an amazing experience with Tony! He ensured that the cars arrived on time and readily stocked! I also loved our drivers. They maintained contact through the whole drive to ensure that my husband did not see me before the ceremony. I still cant get over how impeccable their services were! AMAZING!

Sent on 12/05/2016

Bianca · Married on 11/12/2016

This past week, I had my wedding and I have to say this was the best experience I ever had with a transportation company in my life. I use car services with my job being that I work down in Wall Street, when I first started making arrangements I dealt with Maritza in the office. What a wonderful personality. After that, I dealt with the dispatcher Raymond a man with vast knowledge of the streets and his business. I never realized how much goes into booking limousines! Everything was confirmed the week before our wedding. On the day of, all of the limos made pick ups to my friends and family throughout New York. Everybody was early, and everybody was well-dressed. The drivers and I were all dressed in tuxedos, and they even had two women drivers! I could not believe that a woman could drive this big huge party bus. I was overwhelmed by the kindness that they all had offered like a well oiled machine. At the end of our reception, they even sent back a complementary limo for my family, and took everybody home without charging us anything additional! They were worth every penny! I have now recommended using White Star Limosuine to my company. I heard that they are phenomenal and wine tors and they even do corporate work. I have to say I've heard some horror stories about cars blowing up ,drivers being nasty, but they have proven that it all depends on the person's opinion. I can only give you mine girls if you want to have a great wedding , if you want to be treated like a queen and your husband a king then this is the company to go to. Thank you White Star for making it a perfect and unforgettable day, I will definitely keep recommending you guys keep up the good work!

Sent on 11/20/2016

JIm · Married on 11/12/2016

Last Saterday night i hired whitestar limousine to do a bachelor party for me and all my friends I have to say it was one of the funnest times I've ever had the driver Luke was great He knew where he was going The office recommended all sorts of super great spots and we had the time of our lives they even decorated the entire bus for us so it felt like A party on wheels Marissa and the office was super nice and helpful I could not ask for more I will definitely be using them on my wedding this upcoming summer by the way they came highly recommended through friends of mine who use them for their wedding thumbs up white star great job see u soon.

Sent on 11/17/2016
  • Juanita

Juanita · Married on 07/25/2015

I received all 4 cars "on time," and was very happy with how things worked out!! Thank you White Star, you're the best. You have made our day a very special day for our wedding!! Mr. and Mrs. Graves

Sent on 08/06/2015
  • W

wendy · Married on 01/10/2014

Anthony is great to work with hes flexable, prices are affordable. I had three limos all on time the drivers were very kind and proffesional they made sure all were clean and stocked. I changed my itenerary more than four times anthony and his office staff were very easy going about it im glad i went with whitestar i wouldn't have itany other wzy.

Sent on 02/06/2014

chasmin · Married on 12/21/2013

I used white star for my wedding they make you feel like family and they take care of all your worries. My limo was beautiful clean, stocked, on time and my driver was professionaly dressed and very curtious, i had the most memorable wedding day thanks to whitestar limos

Sent on 02/07/2014

raquel · Married on 12/17/2013

I used whitestar for my wedding and the service and office staff were FANTASTIC!! I went to the showcase they hold every tuesday and i found the dream limousine for a great price that i was able to afford.. the day of my wedding my driver was extra early, the limo was clean and stocked with the wine and drinks i requested to have everything went smoothly im glad i found them and will recommend them to anyone plannig an event.

Sent on 01/22/2014

naomi · Married on 12/13/2013

Great service, on time,they kept in touch, the office staff and my driver was curtious and on time will definantly be using there services again

Sent on 01/23/2014

matthew · Married on 12/07/2013

White Star Limousines was just great. It was my daughter's Sweet 16 and the driver was marvelous. The kids loved him. He treated them as if they were his own. He didnt mind the music blasting in fact he sang along with them.
    The office people were courteous, called twice to make sure time and addresses was correct. The limo was clean and beautiful. Customer service was great. What else can i say? I recommend White Star Limousine 100%

Sent on 01/12/2014
  • User3790832 · event on: 11/30/2013

White Star Limousine is the best. I got a limo for my parents 40th wedding anniversary. The driver drove them to the venue on time then went to do two pick up for my family and he came back on time to the venue with them. He was an extremely homorous and pleasant driver. My mom just loved him.
    I would recommend White Star Limousine to all my friends and family

Sent on 01/07/2014

Eddie · Married on 09/01/2013

They were on time, professional. The drivers were very friendly, made our travels as relaxing as ever

Sent on 11/12/2013

We had met White Star at a tasting at Leonard's of Great Neck. Anthony the owner was easy to talk to and took the pressure off us. He made it very easy to narrow down which limos would suit our needs. He answered all the questions we had and spent 2 hours with us. I felt bad but he didn't mind. After seeing 13 limos we selected 2 escalades and a Phantom.
    The day of the affair we were greeted by our super friendly driver. The limos we hired were clean and prompt. I could not of asked for more on my special day.

Sent on 09/15/2013

dannielle · Married on 08/23/2013

Whitestar was recommended to me by a friend for my wedding and i thank her very much for it.. the prices are great, i went to a showcase the have on tuesdays, i like that they have a varity of limousines to choose from, there clean inside and out. The office staff was very helpful in answering all my questions..

The day of my wedding every thing went smoothly. The limo was on time it was clean, stocked with wines and drinks it was spotless clean, my driver was very sweet and very helpful getting me in and out the car.. i would recommened them to anyone anthony is great to work with.

Sent on 02/01/2014

shereen · Married on 06/28/2013

I had a memorable wedding thanks to anthony and his staff there friendly and very curtious with what your looking for, i went to a showcase they have on tuesdays and i found the perfect rolls royce. My driver was sweet and helped me in and out the car he even held my end of my dress so it wont get dirty i was more than happy with this company and i will recommend them to anyone.

Sent on 02/28/2014
  • F

Francesca · Married on 05/26/2013

We hired a stretch hummer. The car was early, clean . Our liquor bar was full and cold. My cousin used this company for her daughters sweet sixteen and said they did a nice job. Anthony helped us from start to end. They were polite and a good service.

Sent on 05/29/2013

Marsha · Married on 05/26/2013

My wedding was on 5/26/13. Limos were great and on time. They had drinks we requested, and it was clean. I lost my job during the planning process and the owner Anthony was great and worked with me to revise the contract to something we can afford.

Sent on 05/30/2013

James · Married on 11/04/2012

We loved dealing with Anthony and Peter.
    They have a nice selection of vechicles.
    Anthony gave us a full walk threw with every limo. I hired one if the Classic Rolls Royce. Our wedding picture came out amazing. We would use they again.

Sent on 12/07/2012

corina · Married on 08/11/2012

Awesome 14-passanger limo!!! :) My entire family was sooo impressed with it. Arrived right on time, offered champagne and drinks on the ride to our venue and we had a smooth ride all the way !!! LOVED IT!!! :) Thank you!!

Sent on 09/06/2012

nicole · Married on 01/28/2012

their service was absolutely impeccible! it snowed on my wedding day and they were still there on time, looking great, and nicer than ever! i am so glad i chose them to service me at my wedding! i couldn't have asked for a better limo company. on top of everything, they were cheap, laid back, and the ower, anthony, was a real people person and a sweetheart! if you live anywhere on long island, in the boroughs, or even connecticut, absoluetly give WhiteStar a call. here's there number for all you brides to be! (718)423-7841 That's how impressed i was!

Sent on 05/05/2012

Dana · Married on 06/30/2011

White Star Limousine was such a blessing to work with. They offered us a steal of a deal where we used three limos (one old school Rolls Royce, and two stretchers, one of which they offered for free). They were all prompt and very friendly.

Sent on 07/11/2011

Beatriz · Married on 07/04/2013

It could not have gone any better CAN I SAY MOOR

Sent on 07/06/2013

Jeaneen · Married on 05/05/2013

It took me a long time to find a good limo company.My mom and i looked at almost six different places.We finally found whitestar and it was god sent ,it was a really big wedding party almost 40 of us.We had a new Rolls a new party bus a new chrysler 300 and a new coach bus ,this was the only company that had all new limos .The owner Anthony took the time out to show me all the limos and buses himself and he is very knowledgeable of the business he new how to set it all up to save us money and run smooth.Anthony was also there at the church to see it thru along with Tina his wedding coordinator What a great job i should have paid moor money it was that good .Girls dont look at any bad reviews go see this company they truly are the best.

Sent on 07/31/2013

annette · Married on 12/19/2013

Great company,very relaible, peter gave me a walk thru of all the limos they had so i can better choose the one i wanted.. my limo was on time, clean, stocked with all the drinks i asked for my driver was very reliable on the the day of my weeding... i glad i went with this company

Sent on 01/26/2014

Derrick · Married on 07/20/2013

Very reliable and professional limo service. They were very professional and helpful for my wife and myself. They had very affordable pricing and a great selection of limos. Very much worth it all the money.

Sent on 08/01/2013

TM · Married on 07/03/2013

I found this limo service to be very good. The limos were on time, clean and air conditioned. The drivers were very helpful and professional. I had a wonderful wedding, and White Star Limo service was excellent!

Sent on 07/11/2013