Huntsville, AL 35801 Map · Phone number

About White Rabbit Studios

Hello, my name is Ashley and I’m a photoholic and a visual story teller. Everyday I am inspired by love and how it radiates such pure and raw emotions. I look forward to capturing these feelings and telling the story of your life through my lens. With an unobtrusive nature and a careful eye, I aim to present timeless imagery for you to one day call family heirlooms.

To find out more information, fill out the handy-dandy form on the contact page or simply shoot an email to ashley@thewhiterabbitstudios.com! I look forward to hearing from you!

Follow White Rabbit Studios on

r1 027 12
southern wedding film photographer00201
southern wedding film photographer00021 copy
southern wedding film photographer00291
r1 027 12

15 Reviews for White Rabbit Studios

Kelly · Married on 05/26/2018

Ashley was one of the absolute best things about our wedding. I was really concerned with making sure we had a great photographer for our wedding, since the photos are the thing that last (besides your marriage of course!) She is a complete professional, and is beyond amazing at her craft. She has the ability to put you at ease and be completely comfortable with her shooting you. The pictures she took are so amazing, that I don't even have better words to describe them. I am over the moon in love with them, and she was completely worth every single penny. If you want someone who will capture the way your wedding feels, and to have pictures with real true emotion, look no further. She was my wedding splurge, and it was beyond worth it. I have a hard time believing you can find someone better.

Sent on 06/15/2018

Sarah · Married on 09/30/2017

Ashley was by far my favorite vendor to work with in our wedding! The wedding photos were the biggest priority (besides getting married of course) and we were over the moon with how they turned out! Ever since she sent me the gallery to view online (which was mega fast) I have found myself looking through all the pictures at least 5 times a day! And there are a lot of pictures to look through! Not only is Ashley a great photographer, she was also so easy to work with and was so quick with responding! She made my husband and I feel comfortable getting our picture taken, and captured so many great pictures of our family and guests! We have nothing but good things to say about this business. We are so excited to showcase our wedding in our home!

Sent on 10/13/2017
  • Rebecca

Rebecca · Married on 05/17/2014

Ashley is so talented and I'm SO glad we hired her for our wedding! I tried to contact a couple other photographers, but never heard back from them. Ashley was always very quick to respond to emails and has been so easy to work with! Her work really speaks for itself, and we treasure our photographs!

Prior to the wedding, we worked together to establish a wedding timeline to get the most out of our photographs. I'm so glad we did this because we were able to get photos of everything. I think we ended up with around 800 photos. She was able to capture the whole day, and we could not be more appreciative or thankful that she was our photographer!

Sent on 07/01/2014

White Rabbit Studios FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 3,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? High-Res Images, Digital Files, Negatives, Prints
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 5,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Digital Files, Negatives, Prints
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Contemporary, Film, Natural, Photojournalism, Vintage
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Custom Graphics, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Trash The Dress, Video, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Matted Prints, Negatives, Prints, Proofs, Save the Date

• heidi elnora Atelier
    heidi elnora Atelier Wedding Dresses

The team at White Rabbit is such a joy to work with! They are so sweet and creative and truly listen to your vision of your big day! XO, heidi elnora Atelier Team

• Nancy Finnegan, MUA
    Nancy Finnegan, MUA Wedding Hair & Makeup

White Rabbit Studios has THE MOST creative ideas and has THAT flair that captures the happy couple in their natural element of just being themselves! She shoots film too and I am dign that! If you choose White Rabbit, you will be very pleased with Ashley!!

• Miss Susie Weddings & Events
    Miss Susie Weddings & Events Wedding Planners

Ashley is such a creative photographer and a pleasure to work with! If you are looking for unique photos and precious moments captured, call White Rabbit!

• Huntsville, 35801 See on map