Washington, IL 61571 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 5
  • Pricing
  • Deals 1

About White Lily Productions

I have had the pleasure of filming weddings for over 10 years now! The greatest compliment I receive often are from my couples who tell me they value the film over their photos. So many of them were hesitant to hire a videographer and I constantly hear how it was the best money they spent!!

Follow White Lily Productions on

• Candlelight Digital
  • Complete Weddings + Events
  • Video Dreams Productions

Photos 1 Photos
Videos 4 Videos

7 Reviews for White Lily Productions

Kelly · Married on 04/23/2016

Ingrid was an amazing videographer, she truly captured our day perfectly. Her editing is beautiful, but it is even enjoyable to watch the unedited "outtakes" of the day, she didn't miss a thing! I can't stop watching my highlight reel, it's a problem :) I highly recommend White Lily Productions, for amazing quality at a great value.

Sent on 10/20/2016

Shannon · Married on 07/05/2014

Ingrid was great to work with & so nice. Our kids didn't even know we had a videographer...that's how discret she was. The video is so wonderful, better then I could have ever imaged. It was the best money we have ever spent. She captured every wonderful moment of the wedding. We will cherish our video forever

Sent on 11/30/2014
  • Brooke

Brooke · Married on 08/03/2012

We had a wonderful experience working with Ingrid. She has sent us only two short videos from our wedding, but we love both of them. She is extremely talented and great to work with. She was extremely inconspicuous the day of the wedding, I honestly didnt even notice she was there, and she worked great with our photographer, always staying out of her shots, but still getting great video. She is extremely fast and professional and we can not wait to see the rest of our video. So far, we have watched the two short highlights more than 20 times each, we just cant get enough of it. Very professional, artistic and elegant, definitely not your typical wedding video and something we will watch for years to come!

Sent on 08/26/2012

White Lily Productions Pricing

White Lily Productions Price Rates

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• White Lily Productions 1
    $100 off!
    Mention you found me through WeddingWire and receive $100 off your package choice!

• Washington, 61571 See on map
    Location of (White Lily Productions)