Maloch Media

Fairbury, IL View map
$3,200 Most Popular Price

$3,200 Most Popular Price

Maloch Media is a professional videography company located in Fairbury, Illinois. Trevor Maloch, owner and professional videographer, specializes in creating memorable video stories for couples. Trevor was pursuing a career as a high school math teacher before finding his passion in the filmmaking industry. After starting an after-school program that focused on creating short films, Trevor began to tap into his creative juices for editing and videography. In 2014, he filmed his first wedding and became forever in love with the craft of video storytelling. He lives happily in Fairbury, Illinois, with his wife, three kids, and three fur babies.

Maloch Media wants to capture your love story, offering three different packages for you to choose from. The packages include three video time frames: 8-10 minutes, 6-8 minutes, and 4-6 minutes. Each package includes two videographers, up to ten hours of coverage, and digital files for sharing/downloading. Documentary edits for ceremonies, toasts, and dances are available as add-ons, as well as a day-after teaser video or a highlight video within 2 weeks of wedding.

What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?

$1750

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3200

What primary style do you identify with?

Cinematic
Documentary
Short Form
Storytelling
Traditional

Which wedding events do you service?

Ceremony
Pre-Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What videography services do you offer?

Client Revisions
Full Feature Video
High-Def Video
Highlight Video
Multi. Cameras
Multi. Locations
Raw Footage
Slideshow / Montage

What final video formats do you offer?

Digital Download
DVD

Jana B. Married on 07/13/2019

Excellent!

Without a doubt 5 stars!! Last year my now husband and I were planning our wedding for July 2019. As all couples do, we had a budget we wanted to stick to. We had decided we would not hire a videographer. During this time, I kept watching Maloch Media wedding videos on Facebook. My husband had taught with Trevor so we were familiar with him and his videography. I was also reading wedding blogs that said not having a videographer was a number one regret of most brides. One morning I was watching one of Maloch Media’s wedding videos and it really made me tear up. It was at this time that we decided we would hire Maloch Media for our wedding! This was of our best decisions! Trevor had a second shooter with him and they worked so hard all day and into the evening; they even had a drone! Trevor put together an absolutely beautiful video! It felt like a movie starring the bride and groom, beginning with how we met; the engagement; and beautiful footage of our wedding day. We also love how he captures video of our friends and family celebrating and having fun! Not only did we have the full length video, we also had a teaser video and a short video. We also chose to have a video of the ceremony (which I highly recommend, as the day goes so fast there was a lot that I had forgotten about!)The music he chose for our video fit us perfectly! I am so glad we had Maloch Media for our special day! For any couple on the fence about a videographer, you will be beyond happy with Maloch Media! Such a beautiful way to look back on our day!
    Mackenzie Married on 09/17/2016
    Trevor and Jeff did an amazing job! They were so fun to work with and made everyone feel at ease in front of the camera. I would 100% recommend them. The memories we get to look back on in our videos are well worth it!
    Tessa Married on 06/25/2016
    We hired Trevor Maloch and his team for our wedding in June 2016 and my husband and I cannot recommend him enough! Not only is he incredibly personal and fun to work with, but he is so good at what he does and completely over delivered for us with our wedding video! My family and I have watched it countless times and each time we are moved to tears, it is truly something we will cherish for years and years to come. In our initial meeting he really took the time to get to know who my husband and I are as people, what our style was, and what we were really wanting in a wedding video, and he got us spot on with the end result! We even consider the song he used in our wedding video as our official wedding song (even over our first dance song) because it just completely encapsulated who we are as a couple and the entire feeling of the day. Not only is Trevor so talented at what he does, but he truly cares about his clients and goes above and beyond for them. On my wedding day, Trevor heard that I hadn't eaten due to nerves but was starting to get hungry, and he went so far as to run and grab me a sandwich himself. I can't speak highly enough of Trevor and he whole Focal Point Media Team. This is without a doubt the team you want working with you on your special day! Thank you Trevor and Focal Point Media you guys are the best!

Fairbury, IL, 61739
Location of (Maloch Media)

Other vendors in Springfield for your wedding