Maloch Media Reviews

11 | Fairbury, IL

11 Reviews for Maloch Media

Mackenzie · Married on 09/17/2016

Trevor and Jeff did an amazing job! They were so fun to work with and made everyone feel at ease in front of the camera. I would 100% recommend them. The memories we get to look back on in our videos are well worth it!

Sent on 12/29/2017

Tessa · Married on 06/25/2016

We hired Trevor Maloch and his team for our wedding in June 2016 and my husband and I cannot recommend him enough! Not only is he incredibly personal and fun to work with, but he is so good at what he does and completely over delivered for us with our wedding video! My family and I have watched it countless times and each time we are moved to tears, it is truly something we will cherish for years and years to come. In our initial meeting he really took the time to get to know who my husband and I are as people, what our style was, and what we were really wanting in a wedding video, and he got us spot on with the end result! We even consider the song he used in our wedding video as our official wedding song (even over our first dance song) because it just completely encapsulated who we are as a couple and the entire feeling of the day. Not only is Trevor so talented at what he does, but he truly cares about his clients and goes above and beyond for them. On my wedding day, Trevor heard that I hadn't eaten due to nerves but was starting to get hungry, and he went so far as to run and grab me a sandwich himself. I can't speak highly enough of Trevor and he whole Focal Point Media Team. This is without a doubt the team you want working with you on your special day! Thank you Trevor and Focal Point Media you guys are the best!

Sent on 12/15/2017

Emily · Married on 06/04/2016

Trevor was awesome. He was very timely with his responses. He was flexible and able to meet us for the first time in our hometown. Very reasonably priced with great quality. He had our video done but he realized the music didn’t quite fit it with our personalities so re did the whole thing, and it was PERFECT! I couldn’t have been more happy with our choice to go with Maloch Media!

Sent on 12/29/2017

Lisa · Married on 05/07/2016

Trevor was amazing.. our video was the one thing from our wedding that we cherish the most.

Sent on 12/16/2017

Dallas · Married on 12/05/2015

My husband and I were and are so impressed by Focal Point Media! Trevor was always prompt in his responses to me via email whenever I had questions before the wedding, and on the day of, he and his partner were so positive and easy to be around. The prices were definitely affordable too. They helped make our day special, and we would definitely pick them all over again to videotape our wedding day. Our highlight video is amazing and we can't wait to see the final product! I have absolutely no doubt it too will be amazing!

Sent on 01/16/2016

Susan · Married on 09/26/2015

As mother of the bride I wanted every moment caught on video and photo. We were so pleased with the way things went the day of the wedding. Trevor was able to capture all of the extra special people and pets that mean so very much to our family. He caught so much on video, yet we would forget he was even around at times doing what he does best. He was absolutely great to work with and knew exactly what we wanted on the video. I will watch this video time after time after time for years to come. When you are a part of the wedding you miss a lot of what is going on around you and what is going on at other areas, like where the groom, groomsmen, and ushers are getting ready and what they are doing leading up to the ceremony. It's nice to see and hear a lot of people and things going on that day that you missed or kind of forgot about. I will cherish this forever! Trevor is SO nice and SO easy to work with. He truly cares about the product he is providing for your special day. I will encourage other friends and relatives to check his services out. He deserves a 5.0+ star rating.

Sent on 12/31/2015

They do a great job. They did a great job of capturing the great moments with out interfering with the flow of the day.
    We loved the final product. I would highly recommend Focal Point Media!

Sent on 12/28/2015

Emily · Married on 07/04/2015

My husband and I were thrilled with Focal Point Media! They truly went above and beyond to make sure they caught every special moment. They even stayed late to get footage with fireworks in the background!

Austin · Married on 05/24/2014

Focal Point Media captured our entire wedding day in the most professional way. The footage was great and we will enjoy watching the wedding video for years to come.

Emmy · Married on 09/04/2010

Focal Point Media did a great job!! They are professional, creative, and simply great at what they do. It's been over five years since I got married and I truly cherish our wedding video. I highly recommend hiring Focal Point Media for your big day. The day goes by so fast and it is hard to remember much of anything after the "I Do's".

Focal Point Media created a video that I could give to my family and friends using photos from our photographer and clips of our I Dos, First Dance, and the bouquet toss.

We are glad that we hired Focal Point Media because we can relive our special day anytime we want and share it with our children one day.

You are worth every penny! I look forward to watching our video on our anniversary!!

Sent on 01/04/2016

Have watched the wonderful highlight video Trevor put together for us a jillion times already -- we all love it! So pleased with the rest of the coverage too. Would definitely recommend Focal Point Media!