Steve Weber Films

2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$2,900 Most Popular Price

2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$2,900 Most Popular Price

Steve Weber Films is a professional videography service located in Jacksonville, Illinois. I am dedicated to providing couples unmatched customer service and a high-quality recap film of their big day, My goal is to make everyone feel comfortable in front of the camera. I document your big day from start to finish, ensuring that no detail is left unnoticed.

Steve Weber Films specializes in cinematic, documentary, short form, and storytelling video styles. I document everything including the pre-ceremony, the ceremony and reception. Couples will receive their high quality films delivered on USB flash drive or digital download. Delivered films include a highlight film, full ceremony, reception toasts and 1st dances.

• Drone footage
  • High Quality audio capture
  • Multiple cameras
  • Multiple locations

What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?

$2500

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Multi. Locations

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2900

Add'l Hours
Full Feature Video
Multi. Locations

What primary style do you identify with?

Cinematic
Documentary
Short Form
Storytelling

Which wedding events do you service?

Ceremony
Pre-Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What videography services do you offer?

Drone Footage
Full Feature Video
Multi. Locations

What final video formats do you offer?

Digital Download
USB Flash Drive

Morgan W. Married on 10/09/2021

Amazing videographer

For once in my life I do not have words. This video is the most amazing thing I’ve ever watch!!! I cried, laughed, and literally cannot believe I have this video to remember forever! Steveweberfilms I cannot thank you enough for all the work you put into this video. If anybody is looking for a videographer this is the person to hire!!!  he was the greatest person to get a hold of my entire three years of being engaged due to Covid. He came to the rehearsal dinner ask as many questions as he could think of which was amazing and made my wedding day so much smoother he was there till sun up till sundown. He went above and beyond to do everything we wanted. If I had to pick between photos or videographer for for my wedding hands-down would always go back to Steve.

Steve Weber Films's reply:

Thank you so much for that amazing review Morgan! It was a pleasure working with you and Jesse throughout the entire process of initial booking, COVID delays and reschedule. I’m happy that I was able to capture your wedding day to be enjoyed forever!!
    Lindsey G. Married on 08/07/2021

Steve is amazing!

Steve is absolutely the best at what he does. When my fiancé and I sat down to plan our wedding, we put a videographer at the top of our list. We met Steve through one of our friends’ weddings and absolutely loved the video he made for them. Steve is easy to work with, prompt, and shows that he loves what he does through his work. I would absolutely recommend Steve Weber to any bride who wants to have a wedding video they can look back on for the rest of their lives and remember all of the best parts of their special day.

Steve Weber Films's reply:

Thank you so much for that amazing review Lindsey! It was so fun spending the day with you and Nate. I wish you both all the happiness that life will bring your way!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

Team

Steve Weber
Steve Weber
Lead Filmmaker / Owner

My life has been leading me to this profession. From Graphic Design through Photography and technical drawing, my skills all come together to create meaningful wedding films for my clients. I am happily married for over 30 years and have 2 amazing kids who are grown up and beginning their own journeys.

1 Carmel Ct Jacksonville, IL, 62650
217-262-6399

always open
Location of (Steve Weber Films)

Other vendors in Springfield for your wedding