Steve Weber Films Reviews

40 | Jacksonville, IL

40 Reviews for Steve Weber Films

Caitlyn · Married on 09/05/2020

Amazing Job-September wedding

Steve does such an amazing job capturing your special day! He is so easy to work with-answers questions timely, has great experience in this field, very professional and returns video back quickly! He knows how to get the best shots and he edits so well! He is so reasonably priced for all he does! I would recommend him over and over again! We could not be happier with our choice in booking Steve as our videographer!

Sent on 09/21/2020

Steve Weber Films's reply:

Thank you so much for that great review Caitlyn!! I’m so glad you had a positive experience and it was an absolute pleasure working with you and Luke. Thank you again for allowing me to share your day, and I wish you and Luke all the love and happiness as you begin your journey together!!
  • Miranda

Miranda Donna · Married on 08/15/2020

If Steve isn't your videographer for your wedding, you're missing our on capturing your wedding day in a way no one else could.

Steve was AWESOME to work with! He captured our entire day in a way that no one else could have. He isn't just a videographer. He is a friend, a wedding guest, a shoulder to cry on, and everything in between. He plans ahead, and saved our speeches from not being captured after ending up with a horrible DJ. He brought his son along, which was like having 2 professional videographers for the price of one. They were incredible throughout the whole wedding and made Tristan and I feel special. I couldn't give Steve a better recommendation than saying he is worth a million stars and not just 5. Your wedding will not be the same without having this man as your videographer.

Sent on 09/24/2020

Steve Weber Films's reply:

It really means a lot to hear that kind of feedback from my clients! I am so happy that I was able to capture your day and your speeches so you could enjoy them for years to come. Thank you for trusting me to capture your wedding day! I wish you and Tristan all the love that life will bring your way as you start this magical journey together!

Emily Bell · Married on 08/08/2020

Amazing to work with!

Steve Weber was absolutely amazing to work with! We hired him last minute due to re-planning our wedding and Steve was precise and punctual from the start. He made sure we knew exactly what he would be doing/filming on our special day and what equipment he would be using. He showed up on time, was very professional, and made us feel comfortable the entire time. We never once felt like anything was "staged", it was a very natural process! Steve worked well with our other vendors and photographers, as well as our family and friends. His instructions were easy to follow and he made things fun for our wedding party! After the wedding was over, Steve had our highlight film and final films completed within a week! He made sure that we saw the highlight film before making it public on Facebook, which made it more special and intimate for us. We would recommend Steve Weber to any couple who is looking for a wedding videographer!

Sent on 08/18/2020

Steve Weber Films's reply:

Thank you very much for the amazing review Emily! You and Patrick were great to work with and I'm so happy that I was able to create a highlight film that made your big date even more special!! I with you both all the love and happiness that life will surely bring your way. Thank you for allowing me to share your wedding day!

Brianna Wisely · Married on 06/06/2020

Absolutely Phenomenal.

If you are searching for a videographer for your wedding — STOP HERE and don’t look any further. My *now* husband and I were already dealing with a lot while trying to still continue with our wedding all while a pandemic is going on. We made the executive decision to reduce our guest list from a rather large group, to a much smaller, more intimate setting with just our immediate families -including our parents, grandparents, siblings, and two best friends. It was heartbreaking to us that we weren’t able to celebrate our day with everyone we initially planned on celebrating with. I spoke with Steve a couple different times about what our tentative plans were (still working around the virus) and he was being so understanding and accommodating to what ever our plans ended up being. Steve showed up to our rehearsal to meet us face-to-face, felt out how the ceremony would be, and got familiar with the location. Us girls had to be at the venue at 7am on wedding morning and Steve and his son were there not long after. The father son duo stayed by our sides all day capturing all of our touching moments. They were nothing short of amazing! Today (June 10th) Steve sent us the link to our highlight video!! 4 days post wedding!!! We couldn’t believe it. His work is phenomenal and we can’t wait to share the footage with our guests whom weren’t able to be there- as well as reminisce this beautiful day years from now; all because of Steve’s work. He is your guy!!

Sent on 06/10/2020

Steve Weber Films's reply:

WOW Brianna! Thank you so much for that amazing review! I absolutely love to hear from my couples, and when I was able to deliver a gorgeous wedding film that you are happy with, it makes it all worth it! Thank you again for allowing me to share such a special day with you and Evan and your families. So sorry you weren't able to have the wedding you had planned, but in the end you had a beautiful day. Best wishes to you both as you begin your lives together as Husband and Wife!
  • Kaylee

Kaylee Wolf · Married on 05/24/2020

Steve is awesome! Kept our day stress free and very easy to work with.

Steve is amazing! He is so easy to work with, and while we’re trying to plan a wedding during the pandemic, he made it 100% stress free. We ended up changing our wedding date and venue 3 different times and every time, he was so supportive and helpful. During the wedding day, Steve was there to answer any questions I had and was very open to anything I or my husband suggested. I also turned to Steve a lot on advice for indoor or outdoor wedding ceremony due to rain. He was completely up front and honest, yet still looked at what my husband and I wanted for our day. I cannot explain enough how grateful we are for Steve. We would recommend him to anyone and you would not be disappointed. Looking back at our highlight film, it’s perfect. I remember when we first met Steve and we told him what we’d like to see in our video. We got that and so much more. We cannot thank Steve enough!

Sent on 05/31/2020

Steve Weber Films's reply:

Thank you so much for that amazing review Kaylee! It was a pleasure working with you and Andrew and I’m so happy that I was able have a positive impact on your wedding day! I wish you both all the love and happiness that life will bring your way as you begin your lives as Mr. and Mrs.! Thank you for trusting me to capture such an important event in your lives!

Holly Ausmus · Married on 04/11/2020

Use SteveWeber Films!

Steve did such an amazing job capturing important moments of our big day! He is very prompt and easy to work with! I would recommend him to anyone!

Sent on 12/12/2019

Steve Weber Films's reply:

Thank you so much for that great review Holly! It was a pleasure working with you and Adam! I wish you both all the luck and happiness that life will bring your way as you begin your journey together!!

Lindsey Hobson · Married on 02/29/2020

Excellent!

Steve was so easy to work with! He responded to all my emails within the same day and was super easy to get ahold of and talk to. He came to our rehearsal and met everyone the night before the wedding so we could plan out our film and make it perfect! On our wedding day he was with us from 8am-9 or 10pm, and even would have stayed later if I had wanted him to. Our highlight film was absolutely perfect and we can't wait to see the rest of the films!! The best part is - Steve had our highlight film to us within 4 days after our wedding & the rest of the films with 2 weeks! I would recommend Steve Weber Films to everyone!

Sent on 03/08/2020

Steve Weber Films's reply:

Thank you so much for that awesome review Lindsey! I’m so happy that I was able to capture and create your wedding films to remember your big day forever! I wish you and Marc all the happiness that life will surely bring your way as you begin your journey!! Thank you for trusting me with such an important event!

Monica Brooks · Married on 02/22/2020

Simply amazing

Every bride deserves a Steve Weber Films creation!! I cried so many happy tears watching my video and reliving our special day. He highlighted the day in the most perfect way! If I could give Steve a million stars I would. Steve and his son were professional but so much fun to work with. And we got our video back in record time. I will recommend Steve to everybody I know!

Sent on 03/03/2020

Steve Weber Films's reply:

Thank you so much for that awesome review Monica! I had a great time spending the day with you and Tyler along with your family and friends! I wish you and Tyler all the happiness that life will bring your way! Thank you for trusting me to capture your wedding day!
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 12/21/2019

Highly recommend - Steve does amazing work!

Having Steve capture our wedding day was one of the best decisions we made during our planning process. From the beginning, Steve was extremely responsive to any questions we had. We met Steve at our rehearsal where he was able to look at the church and plan his set up for the next day - which meant a lot because it meant he gave up an extra day of his own time in order to make things perfect for us. Steve was around the entire wedding day - not only capturing some amazing moments - but also helped out where he could (making sure people found their way around the church; etc.) The entire day, we were in awe of how professional he was and how much he seemed to know. He always made sure my dress was laying perfectly and that we looked our absolute best. We couldn't wait to see our video - which Steve turned around in less than a week (and it was the week of Christmas)! If you're on the fence about a videographer, I highly recommend you do it and highly highly recommend Steve. We seriously couldn't imagine working with anyone better. Thank you Steve!

Sent on 12/28/2019

Steve Weber Films's reply:

Thank you so much for that awesome review Jessica!! It is my goal at every wedding to make the couple feel at ease and enjoy one of the best days in their lives, I'm so happy I was able to do that for you and Matt! It was my honor to capture your day, thank you again for trusting me to do so! Good luck as the two of you begin your lives together as Husband and Wife!
  • Andrea

Andrea Peterson · Married on 12/10/2019

Excellent!

My videographer was the very first thing I booked for my Fall 2019 wedding because having a video to capture our special day and to look back on was so important to me. I cannot express how impressed I was with Steve from day one. He was always so responsive, easy to work with, and SO quick to get us our final product. The quality you get with Steve is undeniable and worth the memories his videos bring. I would hands down recommend him to anyone and everyone.

Sent on 10/28/2019

Steve Weber Films's reply:

WOW! Thank you so much for that wonderful review Andrea!! It was so much fun sharing the day with you and Leo and I'm so happy that you had a positive experience with me and will be able to enjoy your wedding films for the rest of your lives. Thank you so much for trusting me with such an important task. I wish you and Leo all the luck and happiness that life will bring your way!!

Robin Millar · Married on 12/07/2019

Simply Amazing!

If I could give Steve a million stars I would! He was so easy to work with, helped with setting things up at the venue without being asked, and made the experience comfortable and enjoyable’ I’ve watched our film more times than I can count and each time I’m more in aw of it! HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

Sent on 12/19/2019

Steve Weber Films's reply:

Thank you for that great review Robin!! Thank you for trusting me to capture your wedding day, it was an absolute pleasure working with both you and Connor! I wish you both all the luck and happiness that life will bring your way as your family expands!
  • Deidra

Deidra Whightsil · Married on 11/23/2019

Stop your search immediately.

Steve was the most perfect videographer from day one. Not only is he instrumental in his profession, but excels in prompt communication and compassion. If I had an issue, he had a solution. If I had a request, my demand was met. Due to scheduling conflicts, I had to have my rehearsal two days before my wedding. He drove something like 4 hours round trip to be there!! It was refreshing to see him talking/introducing himself to my family, seeing if they had any questions and just making sure we all felt comfortable and prepared for the big day. Steve was just as excited to be there as we were, and that means a lot. He wasn’t there just to take videos, he always went above and beyond for us in any way possible. He was there offering sage advice, making suggestions to improve flow and ensured he exceeded every expectation I had.
    Not only was he the perfect videographer up to the wedding and the day of, but he released our highlight 3 days after!! The rest of the videos were shipped to us by the time we were home from our honeymoon. The turnaround was impeccable, and the videos were stunning. His attention to the little things made re-watching the videos that much more exciting. The day goes by quickly, but I’m so thankful we had Steve there to capture every detail of my favorite day EVER.

Thank you, Steve.

Sent on 12/16/2019

Steve Weber Films's reply:

WOW Deidra! Thank you so much for that amazing review. I'm so glad you had a positive experience with me and it was my pleasure to capture and create wedding films you can be proud of. I wish you and Dakota a lifetime of happiness as you begin your journey together as husband and wife. Thank you again for trusting me to capture one of the most important days in your lives!

Erin · Married on 11/02/2019

Absolutely Amazing!!

I can’t recommend Steve enough! He made the entire process so easy and went above and beyond to ensure our day was perfectly captured. He was truly committed to making our video special! We got our highlight reel back in 2 days!! And it’s absolutely gorgeous. I’m beyond happy we chose Steve!!

Sent on 11/06/2019

Steve Weber Films's reply:

Thank you so much for the awesome review Erin! It was an absolute honor to share the day with you and Jake! I wish you both all the luck and happiness in the world as you begin your lives together! Thanks again for trusting me with such an important moment in your life!
  • Noah

Noah Sadler · Married on 10/19/2019

Quality + Value!!! Must have videographer!

Steve is the best! He answered all our questions very quickly & we are very fortunate to have had his talents for our wedding! Steve was easy to be around & made us feel comfortable all day. His final product is second to none, we love our wedding film! I would recommend Steve to anybody looking for a wedding videographer!

Sent on 10/30/2019

Steve Weber Films's reply:

Noah, you and Sam were awesome!! You guys were so laid back and easy going, it made my job easy as a result! It was my honor to capture your wedding day and I thank you for trusting me to do so! You could have picked anyone, and you chose me, that means the world to me!! Good luck as you and Sam begin your lives as husband and wife!

Kathy Holtman · Married on 10/05/2019

Mother of the bride

Steve was amazing!! So easy to talk to and wonderful to work with. The highlight video was so beautiful and made me cry, it captured the day perfectly! He was there at rehearsal and was with us all day of the wedding and reception. He was so professional and passionate about making the perfect videos of my daughter's wedding. You get a highlight video, first dance, toasts and entire day. He is so affordable and I recommend Steve 110% and give him 5 stars. Don't hesitate to hire Steve, you won't be disappointed. We are so very glad we chose Steve. You will love him!

Sent on 10/11/2019

Steve Weber Films's reply:

Thank you so much for that awesome review Kathy!! It was so fun spending the day with all of you and I'm so happy that you all enjoyed the wedding film. Thanks again for trusting me to capture such an important event in your family's lives. It was my honor to do so!

Sarah · Married on 09/07/2019

It was amazing!

Steve was amazing! He helped capture our September wedding in an unbelievable way! He was super calm and creative in a space/area he had never shot in before. He helped capture us in a unique way and I was overwhelmed with the result. I would highly recommend Steve to anyone as he helped make our wedding that much more special!

Sent on 09/17/2019

Steve Weber Films's reply:

Thank you so much for that awesome review Sarah! It was my honor to share and capture the wedding day for you and Ian!! Good luck as you officially begin your lives together as husband and wife.
  • Lauren

Lauren Lamb · Married on 07/13/2019

Amazing Videographer

Steve was so great to work with. He always responded very quickly. His pricing is very affordable. The content he gave us was amazing. He made us a 10 minute "highlight reel", and also sent us the entire ceremony, first dances, and toasts. I'm so glad we chose him to record our special day. We have so much great footage from our wedding day that we'll be able to look at for many years to come. If you're hesitant about hiring a videographer, talk to Steve! He is such an amazing vendor.

Sent on 08/23/2019

Steve Weber Films's reply:

It is humbling to get such a great review Lauren! I'm so glad you had a positive experience with me and it was my honor to create beautiful wedding films that you and Conor can enjoy for years to come!! Thank you for trusting me to capture such a momentous event in your lives and I wish you and Conor all the best as you start your journey as Mr. and Mrs.

Brooke Mills · Married on 06/29/2019

Amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!

Steve was the real deal, and as professional as it gets. He went above and beyond both Zach and I’s expectations for our wedding day. We would highly recommend Steve for any event where you would want a video recording to relive the memories!

Sent on 07/09/2019

Steve Weber Films's reply:

Thank you sooo much for that great review Brooke! I'm so happy that you and Zach had a positive experience and enjoyed your highlight film! Working with fantastic couples like you make this job worth every minute spent. It was truly an honor to share your day! Good luck as you begin you journey as Husband and Wife!

Holly Mcdowell · Married on 06/15/2019

Incredible!

10/10 would recommend!! Steve does an incredible job and I would highly recommend choosing him to capture your special moments. He is professional and very easy to work with. He is present and makes you feel very comfortable. He is timely in his responses to any questions and very informative to make you feel at ease. His videos are top notch. He definitely has a gift!

Sent on 07/01/2019

Steve Weber Films's reply:

Thank you so much for the great positive review Holly!! I enjoyed every minute with you and Gedney on your wedding day and it was my honor to create some films that allow you to remember the day exactly how it was . . . awesome!! Wishing you and Gedney a life of prosperity and joy as you begin your journey as Mr. and Mrs.
  • Breanna

Breanna · Married on 06/08/2019

Best decision ever!! Top notch!!

When deciding who to choose to do our wedding videography, there were several options in our hometown. As I reviewed them, not one of them jumped out at me and I thought we were going to have to settle on someone random with an expensive package to get everything we wanted. Due to not wanting to settle, I continued my search and came acrossed Steve Weber Films, Movies with Emotion. I watched several examples due to not being able to stop, each one was so touching. I knew then that's what I wanted for our special day. I reached out to Steve and within hours, he responded. His quick responses to every email sent back and forth was very reassuring. During a time of high stress, good communication is key and Steve provided that excellently. His costs compared to others in our area was less than expected. Others were charging more for the same package that Steve offers and he could charge so much more for his talent. Fast forward to the rehearsal day and Steve was there, coming from an hour away, becoming familiar with the venue, the bridal party, and getting to know key family members. He is very personable and that shows in his work. The day of the wedding, he showed up and lent a helping hand to my mother and I by carrying in things to the bridal suite. During the ceremony, I felt like I barely noticed him filming and the results were still mind blowing. Not only did he capture emotion in our film, our film evokes emotion each time we view it. My husband is still crying with each viewing. Future couples should consider themselves lucky to book Steve in the future. He, in his second year, is already in high demand and 100% worth it!

Sent on 06/20/2019

Steve Weber Films's reply:

WOW Breanna! I am humbled by that glowing review. I'm so glad I was able to create something special for you and Michael and I sincerely hope that you will treasure being able to re-live your wedding day for years to come! I wish you and Michael all the luck and happiness that life will bring your way, you both deserve it.
  • Alex

Alex Ruwe · Married on 06/01/2019

Highly Recommended!

Choosing Steve to film our wedding day was one of our best decisions! After all of our hard work to plan such a big event and having the day flash by, the footage Steve captured allows us to live the day over and over. He was a great listener and naturally picked up on the elements that were important to us. Steve went above and beyond by attending our rehearsal to gain insight on our venue, layout, and schedule. On the big day he arrived right on time and hit the ground running! While always maintaining a professional and personable character, he anticipated next moves and caught some very special moments that we didn't even know were happening. It is clear that he has an artistic eye and knows how to achieve his goal while discreetly staying in the background. We can’t thank Steve enough for sharing his talents by creating our highlight film and capturing the best day of our lives!

Sent on 06/21/2019

Steve Weber Films's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words Alex!! Capturing your wedding day was so much fun and I had a great time getting to know your friends and family as well. Thanks for being awesome to work with and I wish you luck and happiness as your begin your lives together!

Hannah · Married on 05/11/2019

Amazing job

Steve was absolutely amazing and fun to work with! He made our video to cater to our theme and personality. He responds immediately to any questions or concerns you may have and always seems to really care about his clients individually. I would definitely recommend him. His work blew us away.

Sent on 05/18/2019

Steve Weber Films's reply:

Thank you so much for that great review Hannah! It was so much fun hanging out with you and Brandon on your wedding day! So happy you enjoyed your film!! Wishing you all the luck and happiness that life will bring your way!!
  • Erica

Erica Christine · Married on 05/10/2019

Best decision ever

Steve was absolutely amazing. He went above and beyond to help out on my wedding day. From digging dirt for our unity tree, to holding back branches while our photographer took pictures, Steve does it all. Besides that, I absolutely love his video style. He captured every detail beautifully and I’m so thrilled I’ll have these moments to watch forever. Also, his turnaround time with the highlight video was unbelievable. I think we got to relive our wedding day like 4 days after it happened. Steve was such a pleasure to work with, and I highly, highly recommend him.

Sent on 10/24/2019

Steve Weber Films's reply:

Thank you so much for trusting me to capture your wedding day Erica! You and Ryan were so much fun to work with! I'm glad I was able to get to know you a little bit and share your day! Best of luck as you begin your lives together!
  • Hannah

Hannah Hahn · Married on 04/27/2019

Absolutely wonderful!

Steve did a fantastic job. He worked well with our photographer and worked well with everyone in the wedding party. You can tell he pours his heart and soul into his work. Definitely recommend!!!

Sent on 06/03/2019

Steve Weber Films's reply:

Thank you for that awesome review Hannah! It was a absolute pleasure working with you and Adam! Thank you again for trusting me to capture one of the most important days in your lives!