Saint Louis, MO 63117 Map · Phone number
Package Price $950
Availability Check your date

About White Horse Weddings

White Horse Weddings was created by two friends with love! We specialize in day of and month of wedding coordination with creativity, an eye for the details and excellent style. We hope to bring our couples peace of mind on the big day and make your personal vision a reality. We will be by your side to laugh with you, plan with you and witness the magic a wedding day brings!

Follow White Horse Weddings on

White Horse Weddings 3
White Horse Weddings 4
White Horse Weddings 5

Ben S · Married on 07/13/2019

Taking the stress out of an out-of-state wedding

My wife and I were very glad to have Emily and Erin helping to make everything on our wedding day go so smoothly. When planning our wedding, we knew we would need a day of coordinator since we live out of state and we need some help organizing everything on the ground. Even though we only booked White Horse for the day of, their service included touching base early on so that we were all on the same page. And even though my wife and I we were still settling details up to the week of the wedding, Emily and Erin were able to easily roll with anything we threw at them. The came to our location walk through, our rehearsal, and helped shepherd the wedding party through pre-wedding schedules. They helped the timing and choreography of the ceremony and reception go off without a problem. And finally, their services were very affordable, especially considering Emily and Erin work as a pair (the benefit of having coordinators at two places at once is hugely helpful)! We would recommend them to anyone planning their wedding in St. Louis!

Sent on 08/21/2019
    White Horse Weddings 6

Kelsey · Married on 03/16/2019

Amazing Value for TWO Wonderful Ladies

Erin and Emily were so professional and so helpful! We opted for the day of coordination (which included a meeting the month of), but they were available for quick questions and lots of handholding throughout the whole process. Weddings are really tough! I'm so glad I had the two of them on my side to manage family expectations, unexpected issues, and the small details (like almost forgetting to sign the marriage license, whoops).

My only regret is not hiring them for more time! If I were to do it again, I absolutely would have opted for the "month of" package, where we could start meeting 4 months out.

Sent on 04/10/2019
  • Alyssa

Alyssa · Married on 11/24/2018

What a Relief!

Emily and Erin were such a joy to work with. I'm a project manager by trade, so I thought I didn't "need" the extra help with management/planning on my big day - boy was I wrong! They made sure the day went by seamlessly. I was able to actually breathe and enjoy time with our friends, family and bridal party. I didn't have to worry about timing, or ushering guests to the reception or where to put all of my personal items. They took care of everything before I even had time to think about it. I am so thankful for them and will highly recommend their services to my friends and family. Thank you, White Horse Weddings!

Sent on 12/26/2018

Award

White Horse Weddings FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 950.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 950.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Budget Analysis, Day-of Coordination, Event Design, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Elopement, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 2