Whiskey Rebellion

Richmond, VA View map

• Adrienne
    Adrienne R. Married on 08/21/2021

Whiskey Rebellion = Perfect Bluegrass Band!

We booked The Whiskey Rebellion through Sam Hill Entertainment and I honestly do not believe we could have chosen a more perfect band for our wedding. This decision was important to us as it was a chance to recognize my (now) husband's musical background and we are both musicians ourselves. The Whiskey Rebellion were so friendly throughout the booking process and tailored their set list to include the numerous musical selections we sent their way. I actually stopped for a moment during the reception to take a short video of the band performing--they were fantastic and I was only sorry that (as the bride) I was so busy throughout the day that I did not have as much of a chance to just sit back and listen to them play! Highly recommend if you are looking for a talented band to add a memorable performance to your event!
  • Paige
    Paige Married on 02/29/2020

Amazing band!!

We hired the Whiskey Rebellion to play at our wedding. They were amazing and totally exceed expectations! The band was incredibly talented and kept the party going. At the end of the night our guests were chanting for them to play one more song. They did a great job playing music that all different guests loved. I'll never forget watching all my aunts and uncles out there dancing like crazy. We knew we wanted live music and our wedding, and are both big bluegrass fans, but they totally exceeded our expectations. Also the price was very reasonable! The Whiskey Rebellion were awesome, definitely hire them!!
  • Mariah
    Mariah S. Married on 06/22/2019

We Loved Whiskey Rebellion

I am so glad Whiskey Rebellion played at our wedding. They played at both our ceremony and reception. Everyone commented on how much they enjoyed the live music and it really matched the "vibe" of our wedding better than a DJ would have. The guys were so nice and communication leading up to the wedding day was timely and professional. Love these guys and recommend highly.

Richmond, 23219
Location of (Whiskey Rebellion)

Other vendors in Richmond for your wedding