Sheridan, WY 82801-4113 Map · Phone number

About Whirly Girl Flowers

Whirly Girl Flowers is a small design studio that focuses on creating something unique for each client - whether modern, elegant or whimsical - we want our flowers to be the perfect fit for your event.

Full service wedding flower packages are custom tailored to each event. Currently located in Northern Wyoming, available for travel.

Follow Whirly Girl Flowers on

Something Sweet!
Something Sweet!
Hand-rolled candles for dinner
Hand-rolled candles for dinner
Copper for your ceremony!
Copper for your ceremony!
Ranunculus hair comb
dca909e0c2c4c0a7 Whirly Girl Logo Icon 03
gingertodd4377 51 527667

14 Reviews for Whirly Girl Flowers

Kylee · Married on 08/19/2017

Loved loved loved my flowers for my wedding! Whirly girl did an amazing job and was super easy to work with. Everyone complimented our flowers!!

Sent on 08/24/2017

Whirly Girl Flowers's reply:

Thank you for the love! So glad my flowers were a hit at your wedding.

Anastasia · Married on 06/10/2017

I cannot give Myca enough praise. Our original florist backed out of our wedding with less than three months to go and we miraculously found Whirly Girl at the last minute. After speaking with Myca we both immediately knew that she was going to be immensely better than our original plan. Not only was she able to give us everything from our original order in our same budget, her style was perfectly on par with ours. I cannot stress enough how AMAZING it was to just give her total creative control and have no worries about the outcome. For future brides, I would highly encourage you to find a florist like Myca who you can trust their style, it really allowed for us to focus on other things during the planning process instead of micromanaging the flowers. All of the bouquets and floral arch piece turned out breathtakingly beautiful and exactly what we had envisioned. She was a dream to communicate with and so so sweet. We feel so lucky to have had her as our florist! If you are in Wyoming, use Whirly Girl!! You will absolutely not be disappointed. I wish I could do it all over again with her!

Sent on 08/10/2017

Whirly Girl Flowers's reply:

Dear Anastasia - You two were an absolute dream and I was so happy to create something just for you. Thank you for your complete trust and the gift of true freedom to take your style and wedding day vision a reality.

Myca was an absolute pleasure to work with. We met very early on to discuss the bridal party bouquets, etc., when I had no idea what the wedding would look like. I showed her a picture of a bouquet I liked in a magazine and left the rest up to her. Myca took that bouquet and made it into her own, even more beautiful creation! The flowers were fresh and delivered to two different locations on wedding day - very convenient for us. Professional experience all around!

Sent on 01/10/2013

Award

Whirly Girl Flowers FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 255.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 100.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 14.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 130.00
  • What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 350.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services? Consultations, Event Design, Set Up
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Modern, Romantic, Vintage

• Sheridan, Wyoming, 82801-4113 See on map
    6177108216 (Other Phone Number)