Cassie Madden Photography

Engagement
Shoot included

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Cassie Madden Photography

Twenty-something dog mom, traveler and storyteller through image and written word

Cassie Madden Photography is a natural wedding photographer serving the Denver, Colorado area. Based out of Laramie, Wyoming, Cassie has worked with lovely couples across southeastern Wyoming and northern Colorado. She is inspired by your story and will capture every detail of it with her photojournalistic approach. The style of Cassie Madden Photography can range from contemporary to traditional; whatever best captures your story, your emotions and your love.

Cassie Madden Photography would love to capture your beautiful moments from your engagement and boudoir shoots to covering your wedding day. She is ready to travel to multiple locations if need be by herself or with a second shooter, and will tone all of your high-resolution images to blend them into one beautiful story.

Categories: Wedding Photographer

Wedding Portraits (3)
Canvas (3)
Liability Insurance (1)
Save the Date (1)

We were SO thankful we were able to book Cassie! Her photography was incredible, her professionalism was topnotch and her character alone is admirable! She did a wonderful job at our wedding, capturing every moment and was so much fun to work with! We would HIGHLY recommend Cassie!

Profile Picture Morgan , 5/19/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Cassie was amazing!! Her photos are beautiful and she is very easy to work with. She made us feel comfortable and relaxed through out the day and captured some amazing moments. Planning was a breeze and we are so happy we chose Cassie.

Profile Picture Rachel, 10/7/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

Cassie is BEYOND the best decision I made regarding our wedding vendors. Our engagement pictures were just what I imagined and she immediately made me and my fiance feel confident and comfortable. She was helpful throughout the whole wedding planning process and helped the day be super organized. We had really bad weather the day of our wedding and Cassie handled it like a champ and was completely calm and we ended up getting some sunlight and amazing photos. We received so many compliments on our wedding photos (and on how sweet Cassie is!) and every single detail as captured. She is so artistic and creative, and really told the story of our day! I would 100000% recommend her to any couple, she is the best!

Profile Picture Molly, 10/1/17, 1 Review

220x220 sq 1485189587353 2016yearendfavoriteframestravelweddingphotographer
220x220 sq 1485189547733 2016yearendfavoriteframestravelweddingphotographer

2 VIDEOS

2 ENDORSEMENTS
Cassie Madden is genuinely a creative genius with her photographs and such a pleasure to be around. Having worked with Cassie in NYC I can say she strived for excellence and continually produced outstanding images!

I've had the honor of working by Cassie's side on many weddings, and she is my favorite photographer! Cassie has an amazing creative eye, a natural instinct for capturing those authentic moments, and produces beautiful images that takes my breath away. Not only is she an extremely talented photographer, but she is always professional and amazing with clients. I highly recommend her to anyone looking for a wedding photographer!!

Denver, CO 80208   See On Map