Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

6 Reviews for Wet Ink Photography

Albums (1)
Digital Files (1)
Prints (1)
Proofs (1)

I could not be happier with our decision to hire WetInk Photography for our wedding and engagement photos. The pictures are fantastic and the husband-wife duo were professional, warm, and a pleasure to work with. I highly recommend their service!

I felt comfortable and confident with Maarten and Susie from our first consultation. I felt like they truly listened to me and understood my vision. They were also great about communicating; throughout the entire process I was always able to easily get in touch, either by email, phone, or text.

During the engagement session M & S allowed us to lead the way and get many different types of shots with a variety of backgrounds and styles, but they were always quick to jump in with professional advice on how to improve the staging/posing. My husband and I both felt comfortable and enjoyed the experience. On the day of the wedding Maarten and Susie were a total calming presence. They worked our family like magic, capturing all of the various groupings and pairings we wanted. I was surprised that I never noticed them during the ceremony, especially considering all of the great shots they got. They never felt intrusive or distracting.

I was impressed with how Maarten responded to one of my vendors who was unexpectedly difficult. Our venue threw a curveball days before the wedding, requiring additional insurance that was not indicated in the contract. I heard about the problem after the fact from our venue coordinator, and it sounded like a total hassle. Maarten took care of it and never mentioned it to me or involved me with the snafu. I appreciated his professionalism in this context and his consideration in not adding stress to the situation.

We adore the photos we received from both the engagement shoot and our wedding day. They are exactly what we hoped they would be. The wedding albums turned out great and the custom case/flash drive is so much more than we expected. 10/10, five stars, two thumbs up!

Profile Picture Kelsea, 11/13/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Albums, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs, Second Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Slideshow

Great photographer team. Husband and wife. Very friendly kind and knowledgeable. Had a great time shooting with them they captured my wedding perfectly.

Profile Picture Jennifer, 5/31/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Photography, Wedding Cake

Wet Ink Photography did all of the photos for my new husband and I's engagement and our wedding. Wet Ink Photography made the entire picture taking process amazing! They were so nice and easy to work with. They had such great ideas for poses and backgrounds and all of our pictures turned out incredible! I could not have asked for a better photography team and I will recommend them to all of my friends and family.

Profile Picture Natalie, 9/21/13, 1 Review