West Palm Beach Marriott

1001 Okeechobee Boulevard, West Palm Beach, FL 33401 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Pricing

About West Palm Beach Marriott

West Palm Beach Marriott is a hotel wedding venue located in West Palm Beach, Florida. When you host your bridal shower, engagement party, wedding ceremony, and/or reception at this tropical retreat, you and your loved ones will be able to relax and enjoy an unforgettable stay. Due to its location, your wedding party will have easy access to the beach. Additionally, to help you navigate and explore the local area, the hotel offers a complimentary shuttle that can take you to places such as CityPlace or the Kravis Center for the Performing Arts. Other nearby locations just waiting to be discovered include the Rapids Water Park, Roger Dean Chevrolet Stadium, Coral Sky Amphitheater, and more.

Facilities and Capacity
In keeping with its beach setting, the West Palm Beach Marriott features an easygoing exterior style filled with palms and tropical landscaping. The interior is quite crisp and neutral with comfortable touches. The lobby welcomes guests with cozy seating areas. For the actual ceremony and reception, couples have over 20,000 square feet of space that they can choose from. There are both indoor as well as outdoor options depending on your style and needs. The elegant Regency Ballroom is spacious enough to accommodate up to 500 guests. Couples and guests can also gather in the Bistro Ten Zero One Private Dining Room if they are planning more intimate gatherings. Outdoor settings include the tropical Courtyard and the Tented Pavilion.

The team of wedding planners at the West Palm Beach Marriott all boast extensive training and experience. They have worked with weddings of all types and are excited to help you plan and carry out all your wedding details. Your planner is there to assist with everything from creating a budget to handling all your set up and clean up. There are customizable wedding packages that you can choose from to make sure all your needs are taken care of.

Follow West Palm Beach Marriott on
front desk
pjw214

9 Reviews for West Palm Beach Marriott

Beth · Married on 01/07/2017

Working with the team at The West Palm Beach Marriott was simply incredible. Starting with Rochelle Tingling, to Rachel Rooth, to Banquet Captain Megan (sorry not sure of last name). My wedding went so incredibly smoothly because of these three ladies and the rest of the team, I truly could not be more thankful.

I work in the event industry at another hotel and know what goes on behind the scenes. It was very hard allowing these three to take control, but I knew I was in good hands the moment I stepped foot at the hotel in the sales phase.

When I first spoke with Rochelle (Sales Manager), I made her fully aware of my vision of having my ceremony outside in the courtyard and hosting my wedding reception/dinner under their tent with an ice cream food truck having the availability to pull up outside the tent for my guests to enjoy. On the day of the wedding, I was in pure panic as the forecast was showing full thunderstorms in the area ending around the time of the ceremony. Rachel Rooth was so sure of giving me the wedding of my dreams, that she waited till the closest time possible before making the call, allowing my florist to set up my dream arch in the courtyard and giving me the wedding of my dreams. Thankfully the rain held out the rest of the night and it was truly a night to remember.

Rachel Rooth was one of the most professional, understanding, patient and kindest people I have ever worked with and I am so thankful I had the opportunity to meet and work with her on the happiest day of my life. Everyone starting from "Snapchat" at the front desk (I cannot remember her name, starts with a D and her and my father were the absolute best of pals by the end of weekend), to our server at The Bistro to our bartender who took amazing care of my guests. Thank you thank you thank you to all of you! You helped give my husband and I the best weekend of our lives.

Sent on 01/10/2017
  • FutureMrsSamuels16

Alyssa · Married on 05/20/2016

Ida Kraner is THE BEST. She was the only Catering Executive to sit down with us and help us figure out what we wanted step by step and broke down a rough estimate of what we will be paying. We definitely will use the West Palm Beach Marriott for any future events or refer family and friends to them.

Sent on 03/23/2015

West Palm Beach Marriott Pricing

West Palm Beach Marriott Price Rates

West Palm Beach Marriott FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue? No
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue? Yes
  • Which of the following are included in starting site fee? Chairs, China, Clean Up, Event Planning, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Parking, Set Up, Tables
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of wedding catering? Cake Cutting, Server(s), Wedding Cake
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer? 6
  • Describe your venue: Hotel
  • What event services do you offer? Accommodations, Cake, Event Planner, Event Rentals, Lighting / Sound
  • What event items are available? Chairs