West Palm Beach Marriott

1001 Okeechobee Boulevard, West Palm Beach, FL 33401 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Pricing

About West Palm Beach Marriott

Discover how West Palm Beach Marriott plays the perfect host to your most magical day - creating the spark for incredible memories that last as long as happily ever after.

Our wedding venues total over 18,000 sq ft of space for up to 550 guests! We can customize your dream wedding, whether you wish for an intimate affair or a grande event.

Our beautifully landscaped grounds create ideal outdoor wedding receptions. Marriott's Certified Wedding Planners tend to every detail, from room setup and entertainment options to your catering needs and special guest room requests.

Your guests will enjoy an excellent location within walking distance to CityPlace and 2 miles from the beach.

Follow West Palm Beach Marriott on
mhpbimclobbyseatingdetail copy
pbimcphototour661
room shot 1
West Palm Beach Marriott
Gorgeous  backdrop to your event.
Gorgeous backdrop to your event.
d 4
Elegant table settings.
Elegant table settings.
Courtyard Ceremony(2)
Courtyard Ceremony(2)
courtyard 3revised
d 10
West Palm Beach Marriott
Customized weddings for all our couples.
Customized weddings for all our couples.
d 101
d 8
West Palm Beach Marriott
West Palm Beach Marriott features 10 Suites, each include a living space and a king size bedroom.
d 11
front desk
mhpbimccourtyardwedding copy

9 Reviews for West Palm Beach Marriott

Beth · Married on 01/07/2017

Working with the team at The West Palm Beach Marriott was simply incredible. Starting with Rochelle Tingling, to Rachel Rooth, to Banquet Captain Megan (sorry not sure of last name). My wedding went so incredibly smoothly because of these three ladies and the rest of the team, I truly could not be more thankful.

I work in the event industry at another hotel and know what goes on behind the scenes. It was very hard allowing these three to take control, but I knew I was in good hands the moment I stepped foot at the hotel in the sales phase.

When I first spoke with Rochelle (Sales Manager), I made her fully aware of my vision of having my ceremony outside in the courtyard and hosting my wedding reception/dinner under their tent with an ice cream food truck having the availability to pull up outside the tent for my guests to enjoy. On the day of the wedding, I was in pure panic as the forecast was showing full thunderstorms in the area ending around the time of the ceremony. Rachel Rooth was so sure of giving me the wedding of my dreams, that she waited till the closest time possible before making the call, allowing my florist to set up my dream arch in the courtyard and giving me the wedding of my dreams. Thankfully the rain held out the rest of the night and it was truly a night to remember.

Rachel Rooth was one of the most professional, understanding, patient and kindest people I have ever worked with and I am so thankful I had the opportunity to meet and work with her on the happiest day of my life. Everyone starting from "Snapchat" at the front desk (I cannot remember her name, starts with a D and her and my father were the absolute best of pals by the end of weekend), to our server at The Bistro to our bartender who took amazing care of my guests. Thank you thank you thank you to all of you! You helped give my husband and I the best weekend of our lives.

• FutureMrsSamuels16

Alyssa · Married on 05/20/2016

Ida Kraner is THE BEST. She was the only Catering Executive to sit down with us and help us figure out what we wanted step by step and broke down a rough estimate of what we will be paying. We definitely will use the West Palm Beach Marriott for any future events or refer family and friends to them.

West Palm Beach Marriott Pricing

West Palm Beach Marriott Price Rates

West Palm Beach Marriott FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue? No
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue? Yes
  • Which of the following are included in starting site fee? Chairs, China, Clean Up, Event Planning, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Parking, Set Up, Tables
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of wedding catering? Cake Cutting, Server(s), Wedding Cake
  • What is the maximum capacity of your venue? 450
  • What is the minimum number of guests required to book your venue? 10
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer? 6
  • Describe your venue: Hotel
  • What event services do you offer? Accommodations, Cake, Event Planner, Event Rentals, Lighting / Sound
  • What event items are available? Chairs