6171 Water View Way, Franktown, VA 23354 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Deals 3
  • Meet the Team

About Wellington Weddings and Events at Water View Way

Situated on 65 acres of pristine land, Wellington Weddings at Water View Way offers many options for beautiful memories for years to come. With over a quater of an acre of unobstructed, breathtaking, waterfront views, your guests certaintly won't be disappointed.

Wellington Weddings is home to blue herons, bald eagles, osprey, wild turkey and beautiful families of deer. Wellington Weddings at Water View Way is on the Nassawadox Creek. Just a 10 minute boat ride and you are in the Chesapeake Bay, North America's largest estuary. We also tout an 18ft deep kidney shaped pond with its private beach and floating dock to a T-shaped dock with peaceful sunsets. Just imagine floating lanterns on the pond......

With 30 acres for you to use for your wedding/event there are endless photo ops.

Facilities and Capacity

Wellington Weddings and Events at Water View Way can welcome large parties of up to 250 guests with room to spare.

Located upstairs in a private corner of the house is the Wedding Suite. It is spacious and large enouge enough to accomadate your party as you prepare for your special day! Additionally, the private balcony adjoining the Suite offers more waterfront views.

The staff of Wellington Weddings and Events at Water View Way welcomes those celebrating their vows to the venue with a super and enthusiastic smile. They provide support throughout your wedding preparations to help take out some of the stress that can come with organizing it.

copy copy copy copy copy copy copy 2 copy 51 1988221 160019573395547
Too cute!
Too cute!
copy copy copy copy copy copy copy 2 copy 51 1988221 160019573395547

Wellington Weddings and Events at Water View Way FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue?
  • Which of the following are included in starting site fee?
    Clean Up
    Parking
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?
  • Describe your venue:
    Garden
    Waterfront
  • What kind of settings are available?
    Uncovered Outdoor
    Scenic Views
  • Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What event services do you offer?
    Clean Up
    Get Ready Rooms
    Wifi
  • What event items are available?
    Lighting
  • What transportation and access is available?
    Parking
    Shuttle
  • What months are included in your peak season?
    May

10% Discount

Includes Mimosa Bar!

• Wellington Weddings and Events at Water View Way 2
    REDUCED VENUE PRICE

First couple to rent my venue will recieve a $500.00 discout. Making the price for your venue rental 3,200!

That includes Friday - Sunday am. Rehearsal, wedding ceremony and reception.

Arriving early on Saturday am with use of Wedding Suite, dressing area with private balcony.

You may also use the venue to take engagement/wedding photos prior to the event.

Moms and Grandmoms welcome Saturday am!!!

• Wellington Weddings and Events at Water View Way 3
    Mimosa Bar

For the first couple to book their wedding with Wellington Weddings I will host a Mimosa Bar with all the trimmings for the bride and her girls.

It will consist of Champaige, assorted juices with like accompaniment fruit!

I will try to find a picture of what my goal for my Mimosa Bar will look like!

Team of Wellington Weddings and Events at Water View Way

Linda  Cleaveland

Linda Cleaveland

Owner

Hi! My name is Linda Cleaveland and I am actually the person that runs this venue! This has been a dream of mine for years and I am so excited to finally be able to get started! Although my venue is new, I am not new to weddings!! I am originally from Richmond, Va., where I was a Registered Nurse. I also directed many weddings and also got my hands wet with planning a few as well. I just love weddings!! So this is my dream come true and I want to now turn your dreams into reality.

My venue is just perfect for an outdoor wedding and I am sure that after looking at all the pictures that you agree!

So, give me a call and lets set up a date to make all of your wedding dreams come true!

+ More Details
- Less Details

• 6171 Water View Way Franktown, VA, 23354 See on map
    757-710-0614 (Phone number)
    1-757-442-7770 (Fax Number)
    Daily
    Location of (Wellington Weddings and Events at Water View Way)