Athens, GR GR 0000Z Map · Phone number

Wedvisions Studio 5
Wedvisions Studio 6
Wedvisions Studio 7

Joyce · Getting married on 10/04/2020

My fiance and I had our engagement photo session with George and Sia this past October (2017). They were both professional, friendly and we had an absolutely wonderful time. Idiot that I was I mixed up the date of our photoshoot and managed to not be at the hotel on the actual day George and Sia came by to pick us up. Was out on a rented motorbike which was ALOT of fun but you can imagine my stress and anxiety when I returned to the hotel to be told by reception that my photographer had come and waited eons for us!!! Considering the only reason we came to Santorini was to do our engagement - I thought for sure the trip had been ruined. Happily they had a free slot the next day (the day i actually thought my session was) and came by again to pick us up. Nothing more was said on the subject. They were both friendly, accommodating, helped to pose us and let us do our own silly poses. Their new team member Katerina was wonderful through email at answering all our questions before hand, was very responsive on a timely basis (even after our deposit was already paid), and provided us with lots of good recommendations. The pictures came out great and we have no complaints. Thanks Wedvisions Studio!

• Nika

Nika Sokolova · Getting married on 09/05/2020

Loved our engagement photoshoot

We hired Wedvisions for an engagement photoshoot in Santorini this September 2018. Our photographer named George was really great to work wtih and we love all our photos. George knew exactly what he was doing, he told us exactly how to pose. We got back more pictures of great quality than we thought we would. Our photos came out looking like out of a magazine. Highly recommend this company, they were always very responsive and accomodating. At one point we thought our photo day would be rained out and they gave us alternative days/times which would have worked just as well. In the end, our original photo day turned out to be perfect weather wise. I thought we got a really great deal for the price including photoshopped photos. Would book them again and recommend to anyone for wedding, honeymoon, engagement photoshoots.

Kathryn · Getting married on 03/30/2019

My fiancé and I had our engagement pictures taken while on vacation in Santorini. We found Wedvisions Studio online and relied on reviews and Instagram as we couldn't meet in person since we live in Texas. I am SO happy we booked with Wedvisions, they were quick to respond and helped answer all my comments. I sent pictures of poses and locations I liked and they took us to all the spots I wanted and also provided their own expertise on best places for pictures. The final results were amazing, our pictures are better than I ever could have imagined! One of my friends told me they were the best engagement pictures they've ever seen and I had friends and family texting and calling me with excitement! We are thrilled with the results and loved working with the team. It was a great experience and I would recommend working with Wedvisions to anyone!

Wedvisions Studio FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 500.00
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Slideshow, Trash The Dress
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files