Trikalon 5, Athens, GR GR 0000Z Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 3
  • Real Weddings 2

About Anna Roussos Photography

I believe that you found us, because you were looking for something different. For us photography and videography first of all are artistic paths, where a lot depends not only on the technical aspects, but more on the “way you see things”. Weddings are never the same, like all the people are different and unique. We always try to catch the emotion, the pick of the moment, so you can look at the photo or video and recall what did you feel that second… We love real feelings wrapped in artistic images.

Looking forward to hear from you!

• Wedtime Stories

Anna Roussos Photography 5
  • Maria

Maria Marinakis · Married on 07/07/2019

An incredible talent!

Anna is a true master at what she does! I whole heartedly trusted her and needless to say my wedding photos came out stunning. Anna has a great energy which truly makes everything effortless, comfortable and fun. You can’t deny her passion for what she does and for that there was no better photographer I could have had for my big day!

Anna Roussos Photography 6
    Sent on 08/29/2019
  • I

Ioana Lazescu · Married on 06/29/2019

She’s absolutely amazing!

Words just can’t explain how grateful my partner and I are for choosing Anna as our wedding photographer.

She’s sweet, caring, professional, passionate, talented and above all, understanding of our needs and vision for our special day that took place in Mykonos in the summer of 2019.

Anna and her team helped us from the start by rapidly communicating through emails and was always flexible with international phone calls hours when needed. She also went above and beyond to help us find the right videographer and was sweet enough to recommend us, at the last minute, another amazing photographer from her team for our second wedding photoshoot in Santorini!

The main reason we chose her was her aesthetic. After analyzing her work, we definitely felt that her style of photography was a good fit for us, as we wanted to pose in a natural way (not staged) and play with natural light as much as possible.

She was also so caring to provide early on advices about the island and about the wedding itself.

You can see her passion through her work and by the way she carries herself. She’s simply EXCELLENT.

We’re simply blown away for our wedding photos! We can’t stop looking at them! We're forever grateful!!!

Sent on 08/19/2019
  • Aleks

Aleks Sadej · Married on 05/12/2019

Dream Come True!

I fell in love with Anna’s images the moment I started my wedding planning process. Before I even had a venue in mind, the exact details of location, wedding planner or anything else.
    Having a destination wedding is not an easy task, but Anna made us very comfortable in anticipation for our big day. She’s highly responsive to all communication, organized and most importantly very passionate about her work. Her images do not only capture the moment but also give away an indescribable feeling that I personally LOVE.
    It’s easy to see how great of a relationship she has with all the vendors she’s worked with in the past. That alone can put any stressed out bride at ease. She’s one of the best out there so don’t hesitate to choose her for your special day, it’ll be worth it.

Anna Roussos Photography 19
    Anna Roussos Photography 20
    Anna Roussos Photography 21
    Sent on 06/15/2019

Anna Roussos Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 2500.00
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Custom Graphics
    High-Res Images
    Slideshow
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Digital Files
    Flush Mount
    Negatives
    Proofs

• Victoria KyriaKides Atelier NY
    Victoria KyriaKides Atelier NY Wedding Dresses

Working with Anna has been a pleasure. She is great in what she is doing. She has a great eye for real amazing photos. I love her work!!!

• Trikalon 5 Athens See on map