Anna Roussos Photography

Athens View map

As a child, I remember seeing the photograph of a couple whirling across the dance floor of Harlem’s Savoy Ballroom in New York. Perfectly steady ankles, flawlessly glowing eyes, silk satin cascading, two bodies orbiting, balancing each other – without its centre of gravity, such lightness would not be possible.
For me, the center of gravity is emotions. The feel of clean, natural light, the depth, the strength but also the gentleness of people’s presence. I listen to emotions with my camera, the way one puts their ear to the ground in order to pick up messages running along it. From this archaic, emotional contact flow all the realities of delight, ease, suppleness, fluidity, and grace. Such is the subject of my photography, the vitality of emotions. I capture and preserve them for you and for the ones you love.

Anna Roussos

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2,500

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Custom Graphics
High-Res Images
Slideshow

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Digital Files
Flush Mount
Negatives
Proofs

• Anastasia
    Anastasia Married on 07/15/2021

Anna is truly unbelievable!

Anna is the absolute best wedding photographer who goes the extra mile to ensure that what you might envision becomes a reality. Her attention to every detail is impeccable. She was also so supportive after we postponed our wedding and always made us feel at ease in front of the camera, even with all the craziness surrounding Covid . She is easy to work with, friendly in manner and thorough in communication as she continually checked in with me throughout her creativity process. It shows how deeply she cares about her clients in how she listens, always being professional throughout the whole process.

Anna left no question unanswered or need that has not been met. Always positive to talk to, she is knowledgeable, very impressive, and pays attention to every single detail, no matter how small. I loved how well she captured our entire wedding week and the beautiful moments between me and my husband

I highly recommend Anna to anyone who is looking to obtain and have beautiful, once-in-a lifetime photographic moments! She will be my go-to for any big life event!
  • Rhiannon
    Rhiannon D. Married on 06/26/2021

Anna is the best photographer without a shadow of a doubt. Look no further than this incredible photographer for your wedding!

From beginning to end she has been absolutely amazing to work with. Her creativity with photography is like no one else. I strolled for hours (probably days) through Instagram to find the perfect photographer for our wedding. One of the things I truly believe you should not scrimp on is your photographer. They capture your wedding in such a way which you will cherish for life. Anna has the most beautiful and calming energy, and both myself and my husband felt so relaxed throughout the whole wedding with her. Trust in what she says and go with it, because our wedding photos are phenomenal if I do say so myself. If she puts your out of your comfort zone a little, trust in her process because the photos speak for themselves and she made me feel so relaxed throughout. Everything from what she wore on our wedding day, to her beaming smile and amazing direction was out of this world. She communicated so well with our videographer and wedding planners. From the moment we first spoke through email, to the zoom meetings across the world and on the day, her vision was just everything and more. I can honestly say you needn't look further, she is the best photographer and you will be in the safest of hands with Anna, and I guarantee you will not find another photographer who has better tones in their photos than hers. I am so overwhelmed with love and happiness looking back at our beautiful photos.
    Christina Married on 06/10/2021

Exceptional!

Anna was a dream to work with for our Santorini elopement. She was highly organised and reliable, with great communication throughout. We were both not used to being in front of the camera, but Anna put us at ease and knew all the best tricks for beautiful photos that looked natural and unforced. Anna’s elegant and dreamy style of photography was a perfect match for us and the style of our wedding. We would highly encourage anyone looking for a photographer to invest in Anna and her amazing work - you absolutely won’t regret it. Thank you so much, Anna! - Christina + Phil

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

20 photos · 08/16/2015
  • Robin & Claire
    24 photos · 06/01/2014

Victoria KyriaKides Atelier NY Victoria KyriaKides Atelier NY Wedding Dresses

Working with Anna has been a pleasure. She is great in what she is doing. She has a great eye for real amazing photos. I love her work!!!

Trikalon 5 Athens
30-6946365552
Location of (Anna Roussos Photography)

Anna Roussos Photography frequently asked questions

What photography styles does Anna Roussos Photography offer?

Anna Roussos Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Photojournalism

What photography services does Anna Roussos Photography offer?

Anna Roussos Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Custom Graphics
  • High-Res Images
  • Liability Insurance
  • Slideshow

What photography materials does Anna Roussos Photography offer for wedding events?

Anna Roussos Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Digital Files
  • Flush Mount
  • Negatives
  • Proofs

What percentage of users recommend Anna Roussos Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Anna Roussos Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Greece for your wedding