Trikalon 5, Athens, GR GR 0000Z Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 2
  • Real Weddings 2

About Anna Roussos Photography

I believe that you found us, because you were looking for something different. For us photography and videography first of all are artistic paths, where a lot depends not only on the technical aspects, but more on the “way you see things”. Weddings are never the same, like all the people are different and unique. We always try to catch the emotion, the pick of the moment, so you can look at the photo or video and recall what did you feel that second… We love real feelings wrapped in artistic images.

Looking forward to hear from you!

• Real Weddings 44

Anna Roussos Photography 7
  • Aleks

Aleks Sadej · Married on 05/12/2019

Dream Come True!

I fell in love with Anna’s images the moment I started my wedding planning process. Before I even had a venue in mind, the exact details of location, wedding planner or anything else.
    Having a destination wedding is not an easy task, but Anna made us very comfortable in anticipation for our big day. She’s highly responsive to all communication, organized and most importantly very passionate about her work. Her images do not only capture the moment but also give away an indescribable feeling that I personally LOVE.
    It’s easy to see how great of a relationship she has with all the vendors she’s worked with in the past. That alone can put any stressed out bride at ease. She’s one of the best out there so don’t hesitate to choose her for your special day, it’ll be worth it.

Sent on 06/15/2019
    Anna Roussos Photography 8
    Anna Roussos Photography 9
    Anna Roussos Photography 10

Jin W. · Married on 04/21/2019

Extremely Talented Artist & Personable Photographer

Having Anna as our wedding photographer was such an amazing and heartwarming experience. She is so funny, personable, and does everything to make you feel comfortable and beautiful. Most importantly, she is incredibly talented and truly personalizes her photography for you. I really appreciated that she took the time to get to know us before our wedding and carefully worked with our wedding planner to plan the perfect day. I would absolutely love to have Anna as our photographer again for future occasions.

Sent on 05/23/2019
    Anna Roussos Photography 11

Danielle M · Married on 10/12/2018

SOOOO personable

She was SOOOO personable and accommodating and Fun to work with ! She made it feel very natural !

Sent on 12/12/2018

Anna Roussos Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,500.00
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Negatives, Proofs

• Victoria KyriaKides Atelier NY
    Victoria KyriaKides Atelier NY Wedding Dresses

Working with Anna has been a pleasure. She is great in what she is doing. She has a great eye for real amazing photos. I love her work!!!

• Trikalon 5 Athens See on map