Kimonas Photography

Santorini, Greece View map
$2,000 Most Popular Price

$2,000 Most Popular Price

Kimonas Patiniotis, an avid photographer acclaimed for his beautiful captures inspired by the breath-taking ambience of his hometown, Santorini as well as the distinct beauty of amazing locations all around the world, he will create the most romantic photoshoot to best showcase your love and devotion for each other. It goes without saying that a qualified and talented photographer such as Kimonas Patiniotis can ensure that your love is commemorated to eternity in the most stunning images, bound to keep your most romantic memories alive in your hearts forever.

Kimonas and his hand-picked team of expert professionals will make sure that your photoshoot will be a pleasurable experience, wherever in the world you may be, and that the resulting captures will exceed all your expectations of beauty and romance. Your vision, together with the expert eye of Kimonas merge together in a highly sophisticated concept where attention to detail and artistic creativity bond to put you and your love in the forefront.

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$250

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Save the Date

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2,000

Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Destination / Travel
Toning
Trash The Dress
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Courtney L. Married on 05/29/2022

Captures the Special Moments

I just got my photos back from Kimonas, and I'm over the moon! Not only did he take gorgeous pictures of my husband and I on our wedding day, he captured us laughing and crying and everything in between. He was able to capture a thousand emotions in a single photo. Also, I am a bit awkward and don't always know what to do with myself in a picture. Kimonas was such a fun and open person, and he was so kind and fun in his directions, that it made everything so easy. I would absolutely recommend this wonderful gentlemen to anyone looking for a wedding photographer, or for any special moment.
    Victoria P. Married on 09/19/2021

Amazing photos and seamless experience

Kimonas is amazing! We are so grateful to have him as our photographer. We went to Santorini for our honeymoon and wanted to do a photoshoot with our wedding dress, suit and one additional outfit change. He had picked us up from the hotel and was extremely professional. Leading up to the photoshoot he was also extremely responsive to all questions I had which I really appreciated. He brought us to the best (and exclusive) locations for the best photos. The photos also arrived sooner than expected and are fantastic in quality. The photoshoot experience was everything we wanted and more. We would highly recommend Kimonas. We cannot thank Kimonas enough!!
  • Manuel
    Manuel R. Married on 07/07/2021

Excellent work, very nice walk, know the cities perfectly.

I was worried that I've never had a photo shoot, and I didn't know how to "model", he explained to us perfectly every step and captured the best moments as we imagined.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Kimonas Photography 1
Exclusive

Santorini Santorini, Greece, GR 84700
0030-6983101168
Location of (Kimonas Photography)

Other vendors in Greece for your wedding