Kimonas Photography Reviews

Kimonas Photography 4
Kimonas Photography 5

Rosalba · Married on 05/19/2019

Pre-wedding shoot

Kimonas right from the start was professional in every way. He is beyond talented and has shown us through our gorgeous pictures!!! We booked Kimonas for a daylight and sunset shoot and it was the most amazing experience. We highly recommend Kimonas for any photography event in the beautiful Santorini. We now have beautiful memories to last us a lifetime!

Joshua G Pafford · Married on 05/04/2019

Proposal Surprise Photo Shoot!

We had a fantastic experience with Kimonas Photography! I booked with him from the states and only corresponded via e-mail. He was very professional and responsive. He also gave me great ideas for the photo shoot. I did not tell him that I would be proposing on the shoot, because I wanted to make sure it was a surprise for my fiance. She was definitely surprised and Kimonas reacted so quickly, you would have thought he was prepared. He took some amazing photos of our special day and was up-beat and accommodating the entire time. I would strongly recommend Kimonas Photography to anyone that is traveling to Santorini and looking for a great photographer.

Sent on 12/12/2018
    Kimonas Photography 10
  • Kassie

Kassie · Married on 05/03/2019

Amazing Photographer!

Kimonas Photography was amazing to work with. My fiance booked a photoshoot for one of our ports stops in Santorini, Greece during our Mediterranean Cruise. Being our 1st time in Oia, we were running 30 minutes behind but our photographer was extremely understanding. My fiance ended up proposing to me during the photoshoot. Needless to say I was in complete shock as was our photographer since he gave him no notice. He still managed to capture the moment and the pictures were absolutely stunning. They look like they were straight out of a magazine! HIGHLY recommend!!

Sent on 12/04/2018

Kowkow · Married on 03/03/2019

Holiday photoshoot

One of the best photographer I've ever worked with who I would highly recommend to anyone, his work speaks volumes! And delivers an outstanding and exclusive quality. Definitely will working with him again in the near future!

Sent on 03/03/2019

Victoria Smith · Married on 11/13/2018

Gorgeous engagements photos!

I recently booked Kimonas for engagement photo session. We were nervous but he made us feel so easy with poses . He caught some great moments and he was professional. Highly recommend. Thank you Kimonas!

Rich Hewton · Married on 11/11/2018

The Best Photographer in Santorini

Kimonas was amazing. Made us felt comfortable taking pictures, he captured moments and quickly sent us the pictures. Super professional and a great attitude. I would highly recommend Kimonas to take your pictures in Greece if your getting married or just want to have fun in a beautiful place.

Rebecca Hill · Married on 09/10/2018

Simply Wonderful......!

Kimonas was absolutely great!
    He picked great locations that were unique.We absolutely love our wedding photos and he has an incredible eye for detail and composition. Our shots are natural, just as we wanted
    and we've received a tidal wave of compliments. Excellent communication throughout the whole process and made us feel totally at ease on the day.

Sent on 12/07/2018

Paige · Married on 09/04/2018

Couldn’t be happier!

Between the quick email responses, to the flexibility and the happiness Kimonas shows when doing his job we couldn’t have been happier to choose him to photograph our honeymoon in Santorini. He wasn’t on time, professional and made sure we were enjoying ourselves as well that morning. We were so excited to receive our photos before we had even finished travelling Europe!

Carly Lorensen · Married on 08/16/2018

One of the greatest artists!

We hired Kimonas and his team for our honeymoon in Santorini. The photos and the video came out beautiful with an element of uniqueness. I feel he captured the love and happiness of our honeymoon.It was amazing working with you Kimonas. Thank you!

Sent on 12/07/2018

Angela Crofford · Married on 07/23/2018

Amazing elegant photos!!!

I travelled with my husband from Washington for our dream elopement in Santorini.Selecting Kimonas as our photographer was the best decision we made for our wedding!
    He made our day stress free and we feel so comfortable. His level of service exceeded our expectations. I highly recommend him to anyone looking to have amazing elegant photos taken in Santorini! I can't thank Kimonas enough for his work on our wedding photos.

Sent on 12/04/2018

Keith Rodgers · Married on 05/25/2018

Exceptional Wedding Photos & Film!

Kimonas the photographer and his team 2wise Studio for the video captured all the right moments of our wedding! Highly recommended Kimonas for High Quality of work. The team were very friendly and easy going which is exactly what you need.The film and the photos were exceptional!

• Natalie

Natalie Mursell · Married on 05/16/2018

Brilliant.!

Kimonas is a brilliant photographer! As soon as we found his website we knew we wanted him to capture our wedding. We really liked his style. He was so easy to work with and was helpful in the run up to the wedding, giving us helpful advice and suggestions.

• Natalie

Natalie Trethewey · Married on 05/12/2018

Amazing wedding photographer

Kimonas was the best photographer we could have hired. Everything was made easy from booking the date, paying deposit via PayPal to the whole day. He made everybody feel welcome and we got photos we could never imagine to be so amazing and incredible in some of the best spots on the island. Everything was perfect. Thank you to Kimonas for everything and for giving us such beautiful memories for us to look back at. Would recommend to everyone looking for a photographer in Santorini.

Melissa Teel · Married on 09/17/2017

Dream Wedding Photography

Our experience with Kimonas was simply perfect. Our Wedding photos in Santorini were very important to us, and Kimonas executed then beautifully. He was able to capture the happiness of our wedding day, and the results were even better than we had hoped for.

Sent on 12/02/2018
  • Bernetta

Bernetta · Married on 07/07/2017

Breath Taking & Magical

My husband and I decided to get married in Greece because of the beautiful scenery. When I reached out to Kimonas he was very professional and timely. We felt very comfortable around him. He captured the most beautiful wedding pictures for us. He left me with an experience we will never forget. He is the best photographer in Santorini hands down.

Sent on 12/02/2018