Kimonas Photography Reviews

Kimonas Photography 6
Kimonas Photography 7
  • Manuel

Manuel Rasso · Getting married on 07/07/2021

Excellent work, very nice walk, know the cities perfectly.

I was worried that I've never had a photo shoot, and I didn't know how to "model", he explained to us perfectly every step and captured the best moments as we imagined.

Sent on 08/07/2019
    Kimonas Photography 8
    Kimonas Photography 9
  • Paolo

Paolo Delfini · Getting married on 05/11/2021

Kimonas is a fantastic photographer who is very passionate about his job!

Kimonas was the photographer at mine and my girlfriend's proposal to capture the perfect moment and he did a fantastic job . He was extremely enthusiastic and his passion for his job really shone through! As well as this, he was a genuinely nice person. We are so pleased that Kimonas was the photographer as we are delighted with the pictures.

Sent on 08/29/2019
    Kimonas Photography 10
    Kimonas Photography 11
    Kimonas Photography 12
    Kimonas Photography 13
  • Elizabeth

Elizabeth Cao · Getting married on 06/13/2020

Dreamy engagement pictures

Kimonas and his fellow shooter were amazing to work with. My fiance and I live in NYC and we wanted something different for our engagement pictures that we could also use for our save the dates. We figured our upcoming trip to Santorini would provide the perfect backdrop. We ended up going with the casual photoshoot- we wanted a casual feel to the photoshoot but also romantic. Kimonas was very responsive from the very beginning and understood the vibe we were aiming for. He knows the area very well so he timed the perfect spots to take pictures and when to go to beat the rush of tourists in Santorini. The photoshoot was very easy going and he made us feel very comfortable in front of the camera. We love how the pictures turned out. We had a hard time picking just one for our save the date. Would highly recommend him to anyone travelling to Santorini to take pictures!

Sent on 09/18/2019
    Kimonas Photography 14
    Kimonas Photography 15
    Kimonas Photography 16
    Kimonas Photography 17

Racheal M Edgal · Getting married on 04/03/2020

Simply amazing! Very talented and professional

Amazing photography service! If you’re looking for such a service in Santorini then look no further! He will meet all your expectations.

Sent on 08/11/2019
  • Makena

Makena Simpson · Married on 09/29/2019

10/10 recommend Kimonas!

I stumbled upon Kimonas by literally typing “Santorini photographer” in google. His name popped up & he had awesome reviews so I looked more into him. I found his instagram & saw how stunning his feed was! I just HAD to book him. My boyfriend & I traveled to Greece & were in need of someone who could capture pictures of us together. We take our own pictures with our own cameras whenever we travel; however, we have a hard time getting quality pictures of us TOGETHER. Therefore, we booked with Kimonas. He was very professional, kind, & inviting. I loved that he came with an assistant because a helping hand always makes for a better shoot! I’m absolutely IN LOVE with all the photos he sent. He got all the pictures to me & EXTRA ones in less than 3 days after our shoot!! Thank you Kimonas - We know who to book if we ever come back to Greece!

Sent on 10/04/2019
    Kimonas Photography 18
    Kimonas Photography 19
    Kimonas Photography 20
    Kimonas Photography 21
    Kimonas Photography 22

Kimonas Photography's reply:

Dear Makena, I can't thank you enough for all these kind words!!
    It was absolutely a pleasure capturing your moments in Santorini !!

Wish you the best,
    Kimonas ;)

Ghali G · Married on 08/23/2019

Amazing photographer for an unforgettable moment of our lives !

Kimonas has immortalized my proposal with a lot of talent. Photos that will remain for life the memory of a very special evening!

Sent on 09/01/2019

Neha J · Married on 08/21/2019

Amazing Photographer

Kimonas was great to work with! Easy to correspond with, and such a trooper! We were so comfortable with him immedaitely, he knew the best spots and where to get the iconic shots in Santorini! We love the shots we got!

Sent on 08/30/2019

Ayaka Suzuki · Married on 08/16/2019

Wonderful!!

All photos are great!!
    We had a good time.
    We received extra photos.
    We appreciate your photoshooting.
    Thank you very much.

Sent on 08/23/2019
    Kimonas Photography 23
    Kimonas Photography 24
    Kimonas Photography 25
    Kimonas Photography 26

Chanelle Malli · Married on 08/15/2019

Amazed and incredible!

Kimonas was the best honeymoon photographer we could have choose! From the beginning he was so easy to communicate with and went through each package in great detail with me. I told him what I was looking for and he told me my best options but made sure I was comfortable and not pressured into any particular package. Even when we wee in Greece he was very easy to contact and talk to. The day of our shoot he made sure we knew where to meet and the entire Photo shoot was sooo fun! The location was just beautiful and he made sure to capture the best moments of us. He was so nice and fun to work with. I would 10000% recommend him! And the end result of the photo.. WOW THEY ARE INCREDIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If you want amazing moments captured in beautiful Greece, Kimonas Patiniotis Photography is who you should get!

Sent on 08/28/2019

Manuela Stamenova · Married on 08/14/2019

Manuela Stamenova

My second photo shoot with Kimonas and I am very happy with the final result. Locations were amazing, photo edits too! If I go back I would book a shoot again

Sent on 08/26/2019
    Kimonas Photography 27

Charlotte Muzzlewhite · Married on 08/06/2019

Honeymoon Photoshoot

We booked a photo tour honeymoon photoshoot in Santorini with Kimonas and the photos are amazing. Everything from booking the photoshoot via email, to meeting with Kimonas on the day and receiving our photos was smooth and stress free. He made us feel at ease and we really enjoyed ourselves. He was very accommodating with me being pregnant also and always made sure I was ok, had enough water and had a short break if necessary.
    If you’re looking for the best photographer in Santorini then Kimonas is your man!

Sent on 08/15/2019
    Kimonas Photography 28
    Kimonas Photography 29
    Kimonas Photography 30
  • Blessing

Blessing Williams · Married on 08/05/2019

Fashion photo shoot

Professional in all means, my photo shoot was in the top of those I have made in my modeling career

Sent on 09/01/2019
  • Abeer

Abeer · Married on 08/01/2019

Very professional and fun

Kimonas was amazing, took us to all the lovely places in Santorini and we came back with beautiful photos. Definately worth the time and money !!

Sent on 08/24/2019

Heidi Israel · Married on 07/30/2019

We love our honeymoon photos

Kimonas is very patient and professional. He was flexible in selecting our timing.

He made us feel comfortable and he took beautiful honeymoon photos.

We are looking forward to print them out and have them in our house.

We are glad we chose him!

Sent on 08/08/2019
  • Angela

Angela Boes · Married on 07/30/2019

Oia Couple's Shoot

Kimonas is an excellent photographer!

Sent on 08/27/2019
    Kimonas Photography 31
  • Chris

Chris Arvanites · Married on 07/29/2019

Repeat client

Kimonas has done 2 photo sessions for us over the last 3 years on our trips to Santorini. He’s professional, friendly and we trusted his recommendations which proved for amazing captures of the day. Our friends and family keep raving about our photos, but more importantly we love them. I have referred friends to Kimonas, most recently for a wedding this past June.....and those pictures were spectacular too! 5 stars.

Sent on 08/20/2019
    Kimonas Photography 32
    Kimonas Photography 33

Efstratios Koutroumpakis · Married on 07/23/2019

Very professional, talented, friendly, kind! Awesome experience and amazing result! He is the best in the island!

Kimonas is an amazing guy who helped us take our engagement pictures in Santorini! We absolutely loved the experience and the result! He is very professional and talented and will tell you how to pose so the pictures look like those on fashion magazines! He is local and knows all the best spots in the island for photo shooting. He gave us more pictures than we paid for and they were all amazing. I definitely recommend him.

Sent on 08/03/2019
    Kimonas Photography 34
    Kimonas Photography 35

Gina · Married on 07/19/2019

Beautiful natural photographer

My fiancè arrange the most spectacular proposal in Santorini with the wonderful Kimonas capturing our special moment. Being mid July & peak season Kimonas suggested early morning shoot is best before the crowds & heat. It was perfect, we felt we were the only people on the island. From the start we knew Kimonas photography was the exact look we were after. They are natural & capture the natural emotion without being over posed or over edited. From the first email Kimonas was super lovely to talk to. He was straight forward with all the required information which made him very trustful to book with. He arrived on time and was ready to work. At the time I was unaware that my fiancè had sent Kimonas images of locations he would like propose. Kimonas drove us in his car to all the set locations that were perfect to both our visions. He worked fast & made us feel very comfortable. Kimonas & his assistant were super friendly & fun to work with. We received the photos back just a few days later & are SUPER happy with the result! We got more photos than we paid for & we are over the moon to have these photos to remember our engagement. Thank you Kimonas for EVERYTHING! We are so happy & couldn't recommend a better photographer in Santorini to shoot with! Please see some of many of our favourite shots from our special day!

Sent on 09/10/2019
    Kimonas Photography 36
    Kimonas Photography 37
    Kimonas Photography 38
    Kimonas Photography 39
  • Jonathan

Jonathan Quello · Married on 07/06/2019

Wow... he will capture the moments you want!

Wow, we were so impressed with Kim's photos and the entire experience was a HUGE highlight during our honeymoon in Greece. Santorini is one of the most beautiful islands on this planet, but there are tourists everywhere. Kim knew where to take us to get the best photos without the crowds and we could NOT be happier. He also made us feel very comfortable as gay honeymooners -- he was so excited for us and made us feel amazing. His work is stunning. Definitely book with him, it will be worth every penny. I promise.

Sent on 09/22/2019
    Kimonas Photography 40
    Kimonas Photography 41

Rosalba · Married on 05/19/2019

Pre-wedding shoot

Kimonas right from the start was professional in every way. He is beyond talented and has shown us through our gorgeous pictures!!! We booked Kimonas for a daylight and sunset shoot and it was the most amazing experience. We highly recommend Kimonas for any photography event in the beautiful Santorini. We now have beautiful memories to last us a lifetime!

Joshua G Pafford · Married on 05/04/2019

Proposal Surprise Photo Shoot!

We had a fantastic experience with Kimonas Photography! I booked with him from the states and only corresponded via e-mail. He was very professional and responsive. He also gave me great ideas for the photo shoot. I did not tell him that I would be proposing on the shoot, because I wanted to make sure it was a surprise for my fiance. She was definitely surprised and Kimonas reacted so quickly, you would have thought he was prepared. He took some amazing photos of our special day and was up-beat and accommodating the entire time. I would strongly recommend Kimonas Photography to anyone that is traveling to Santorini and looking for a great photographer.

Sent on 12/12/2018
    Kimonas Photography 46
  • Kassie

Kassie · Married on 05/03/2019

Amazing Photographer!

Kimonas Photography was amazing to work with. My fiance booked a photoshoot for one of our ports stops in Santorini, Greece during our Mediterranean Cruise. Being our 1st time in Oia, we were running 30 minutes behind but our photographer was extremely understanding. My fiance ended up proposing to me during the photoshoot. Needless to say I was in complete shock as was our photographer since he gave him no notice. He still managed to capture the moment and the pictures were absolutely stunning. They look like they were straight out of a magazine! HIGHLY recommend!!

Sent on 12/04/2018

Kowkow · Married on 03/03/2019

Holiday photoshoot

One of the best photographer I've ever worked with who I would highly recommend to anyone, his work speaks volumes! And delivers an outstanding and exclusive quality. Definitely will working with him again in the near future!

Sent on 03/03/2019

Victoria Smith · Married on 11/13/2018

Gorgeous engagements photos!

I recently booked Kimonas for engagement photo session. We were nervous but he made us feel so easy with poses . He caught some great moments and he was professional. Highly recommend. Thank you Kimonas!

Rich Hewton · Married on 11/11/2018

The Best Photographer in Santorini

Kimonas was amazing. Made us felt comfortable taking pictures, he captured moments and quickly sent us the pictures. Super professional and a great attitude. I would highly recommend Kimonas to take your pictures in Greece if your getting married or just want to have fun in a beautiful place.